FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just re-watched Judge Battle'e comments to DD when sentencing her. Every time he brought up a new adjective to describe her (eg. Manipulative), she quietly nodded her head "yes'.

Body language tells all.

I was surprised that she got sentenced so fast !!

That judge don't play around :great:
Thanks to all your hard work and posting all your "discoveries" and observations here. It made it a lot easier to follow along, especially for someone who came into the case after so much had been "sleuthed". I hope that if you are not in this line of work that someone recognizes how important your posts and research have been and offer you a million dollar book deal.

Thanks again. You have done an outstanding job, even if I don't agree with the verdict, I enjoyed reading your comments and paid particular attention to them.

Enjoy your day. Enjoy yourself and may you continue to be guided in the direction of justice and integrity. In the vernacular of the day, "You are awesome!"

Wow, just wow. I left this thread for dinner, come back this morning and GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could remember all of the hardworking WS sleuthers' names back when Abraham went missing. IMPRESSIVE work by all. YAY!

You didn't agree with the verdict? :what:

No, I don't. I do agree that DD is a despicable person; I think her behavior is the most immoral I have seen, but personally, I believe there is more to the story.

I understand my position is not a popular one. I know of a family destroyed by accusations and years (almost 30) later the truth came out. By then it was too late to mend the hearts and lives of those who had been blamed, accused and found guilty in the eyes of the public. Lives are destroyed in the process. The children grew up with the whispers and looks many years. It was painful to see these children try to defend themselves from the judgmental lynch mob that had made up their minds. The accused had died by the time the truth was found. It was too late for her.

The entire situation is painful to witness, painful to read and watch. I hope never to meet anyone like DD but I know there are others around.

Before I am attacked, I just want to say that I have a right to my opinion and do not wish to participate in any "cyber fight" with anyone over my beliefs. I respect others rights to believe as they wish and hope that others will respect mine also.

No, I don't. I do agree that DD is a despicable person; I think her behavior is the most immoral I have seen, but personally, I believe there is more to the story.

I understand my position is not a popular one. I know of a family destroyed by accusations and years (almost 30) later the truth came out.

If convicted murderer DDM wanted the truth told, she could have at any time told it in place of a new fabrication.

I understand my position is not a popular one. I know of a family destroyed by accusations and years (almost 30) later the truth came out. By then it was too late to mend the hearts and lives of those who had been blamed, accused and found guilty in the eyes of the public. Lives are destroyed in the process. The children grew up with the whispers and looks many years. It was painful to see these children try to defend themselves from the judgmental lynch mob that had made up their minds. The accused had died by the time the truth was found. It was too late for her.

The entire situation is painful to witness, painful to read and watch. I hope never to meet anyone like DD but I know there are others around.

Before I am attacked, I just want to say that I have a right to my opinion and do not wish to participate in any "cyber fight" with anyone over my beliefs. I respect others rights to believe as they wish and hope that others will respect mine also.

You DO realize that DD posted here and tried to throw her SON under the bus? IMO those are not the actions of an innocent woman. I respect your right to your opinion but sometimes we let other experiences allow us to give TOO much of the benefit of the doubt.

Quotes from dd in jail

Sell her story? Ha! She has already told her story in the form of audio tapes we all heard! What a piece of work. The only interest in Dee Dee Moore is keeping her butt in prison for the rest of her life.

I just had to reassure myself this morning that she really was convicted. Sometimes the system really does work.

You DO realize that DD posted here and tried to throw her SON under the bus? IMO those are not the actions of an innocent woman. I respect your right to your opinion but sometimes we let other experiences allow us to give TOO much of the benefit of the doubt.
Yes, I am aware of that. I've already stated what I thought of her behavior. Thanks for your civility. I still don't think that proves her guilty of murder. I don't understand much of what or why she has done or said. It makes her an awful person, IMO.

I was surprised that she got sentenced so fast !!

That judge don't play around :great:

We need more judges like Judge Battles. He is a great example of how efficient the justice system should be, IMO.

Dee Dee was sentenced to life plus 25 so fast she didn't know what hit her. I'm still celebrating!

Thanks jarabie.

The only doubt I had from listening to the tapes and her 'truth' was whether she acted alone or was shielding someone she didn't want brought into the case along with her. <mod snip>

I am of strongest opinion she acted alone in premeditation.

Dee Dee Moore wanted every last cent of Abraham Shakespeare's money. She got all but $14,000.00 of it. When she found out he knew about it and he couldn't get access to his money, she killed him. That is it in a nutshell. Dee Dee is the one who had one million ninety-five thousand reasons to want Abraham dead, IMO. That is not even counting his assets.

Justice has finally been done and may Abraham Shakespeare rest in peace. GB Ms. Walker and Abraham's two sons.

...will sheriff grady judd give a statement about this verdict...?

What a relief! After she who will not be named got off scott free in Florida I thought there might be something funny in the water down there. This jury saw right through DM's many fabricated stories and arrived at the truth that DM when faced with the threat of losing all her stuff ended AS's life.

DM needs to remain behind bars for the rest of her life.

RIP Mr. Shakespeare

We need more judges like Judge Battles. He is a great example of how efficient the justice system should be, IMO.

Dee Dee was sentenced to life plus 25 so fast she didn't know what hit her. I'm still celebrating!

Yes, we do need more judges like Judge Battles! :seeya:

After watching this case online and observing the judge, the prosecution and even the defense, I realize now how much the Casey Anthony trial was a lot of profiling for the cameras by the legal representatives involved. And I am in no way saying those involved in the Casey Anthony trial were not doing their jobs, but in my opinion, they let their over confidence and coddling of the jury rule the way they handled their jobs.

When I first began watching Dee Dee Moore's trial I thought, gee it looks like they're all so lay back and so polite with each other and it appeared to me that they were moving in slow motion but as the trial progressed I could see that each side presented their case during direct/cross and with the evidence presented with very careful and methodical expertise.

So I'm not just happy that Dee Dee Moore got what was coming to her but that the judge, jury and attorneys gave me a renewed faith in Florida's legal system.

ACR

Yes, we do need more judges like Judge Battles! :seeya:

After watching this case online and observing the judge, the prosecution and even the defense, I realize now how much the Casey Anthony trial was a lot of profiling for the cameras by the legal representatives involved. And I am in no way saying those involved in the Casey Anthony trial were not doing their jobs, but in my opinion, they let their over confidence and coddling of the jury rule the way they handled their jobs.

When I first began watching Dee Dee Moore's trial I thought, gee it looks like they're all so lay back and so polite with each other and it appeared to me that they were moving in slow motion but as the trial progressed I could see that each side presented their case during direct/cross and with the evidence presented with very careful and methodical expertise.

So I'm not just happy that Dee Dee Moore got what was coming to her but that the judge, jury and attorneys gave me a renewed faith in Florida's legal system.

ACR

This is what happens when ethical lawyers do their job. The defense represented DD's best interests and were careful not to lie. That's why there closing was remarkable. He neatly presented alternative theories, using conditionals like the word could.

This is unlike a certain other defense which freely admits the defense was made up!

Yes, I am aware of that. I've already stated what I thought of her behavior. Thanks for your civility. I still don't think that proves her guilty of murder. I don't understand much of what or why she has done or said. It makes her an awful person, IMO.
Nobody saw her with the smoking gun in her hand and I know people have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit because they have terrible track records but don't forget...

she asked her father to take the rap for her, she solicited someone else with $50,000 to say he killed AS. Why would she PAY an uninvolved party to admit to a crime that she didn't commit? She wasn't protecting RJ, her beloved son, because she also blamed him for the murder!

She said Ronald, the invisible dope man did it because she refused to write him a check for $200,000 as payment for drugs. ...drug dealers don't usually take checks. And if she was afraid 'Ronald' was going to hurt someone, why not write the check?

I do not think that she should be the only one in prison. IMO, others should be charged with accessory after the fact. His cousin Cedric, Stitzel and everyone else that went along with her plan to make it appear AS was still alive. I don't know how so many immoral people ended up in the same circle.

I commend you for keeping an open mind. You would make a great juror. I had her guilty as soon as I saw the bank transactions.

Why would Cedrick be taping her calls? Which BTW is illegal in FLorida, in Texas as long as one party is aware it's legal but not in FLorida. Im sure Cedrick didnt know this or care but the point is why? I think he knew something and may have even been blackmailing Dee Dee for some unkown reason. Dee Dee like FCA mixes the truth with lies.

Apparently the cops have a copy of these phone calls, titled #4130 in the file. Can we get a copy now that the trial is over? I sure would like to hear them. I noticed one thing the cops told Dee Dee he knew Cedrick was not honest and may have played some part but the cop couldnt ever get a clear understanding of what he knew from her.

this is all I can find on the subject please let me know what else there is about Cedrick

http://www.acandyrose.com/cedric_edom012610-1436pm.htm

I wonder if he really was there.??? You have to assume Abe was mighty ticked off he had to go through Dee Dee to get to his money. I would guess he has told lots of his friends what happened and if it is true he threatened the banker for cutting him off his account he had to have even more anger towards Dee Dee. This was not highlighted at trial and leaves me puzzled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela