FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't. I do agree that DD is a despicable person; I think her behavior is the most immoral I have seen, but personally, I believe there is more to the story.

I understand my position is not a popular one. I know of a family destroyed by accusations and years (almost 30) later the truth came out. By then it was too late to mend the hearts and lives of those who had been blamed, accused and found guilty in the eyes of the public. Lives are destroyed in the process. The children grew up with the whispers and looks many years. It was painful to see these children try to defend themselves from the judgmental lynch mob that had made up their minds. The accused had died by the time the truth was found. It was too late for her.

The entire situation is painful to witness, painful to read and watch. I hope never to meet anyone like DD but I know there are others around.

Before I am attacked, I just want to say that I have a right to my opinion and do not wish to participate in any "cyber fight" with anyone over my beliefs. I respect others rights to believe as they wish and hope that others will respect mine also.

Ofcourse you have the right to your opinion and WOWsers I would like to hear more about that story you just told.

Getting attacked and quilt by association goes with the territory when a crime has been committed. I guess its human nature. Sorry for any pain that may have caused you and yours.

In Texas if you are present when a murder occurs you can be charged just like the shooter. I dont know if yall remember the 2 teenagers that shot a young undercover cop in Midlothian Texas in 1986. The 16 yr old was the shooter, the 17 yr old just watched. By Texas law the 17 yr old who never thought the 16 yr old would do it could have been put to death as he was considered an adult. The killer who was only 16 could only get life. They both pled to 45 years. Im glad to say the 17 yr old was released about 10 years ago and last I heard the shooter was still in the pen. My guess is the 17 yr old felt totally innocent as he said he never thought the 16 yr old would do it. There is a book about it and it made national news but I never read it which tells this story.

Like this 17 yr old who thought he was innocent Dee Dee may think in her mind she is free of responsibility since she claims she wasnt the trigger person, IMO she is, just as Texas law defines. I think FLorida is the same. For that matter I think she deserves life for the stealing of his money and lying alone.

We probably will never know and is why mothers tell their kids the" Boy Who Cried Wolf "story for this very reason.! mine told me this story 50 times LOL

This is what happens when ethical lawyers do their job. The defense represented DD's best interests and were careful not to lie. That's why there closing was remarkable. He neatly presented alternative theories, using conditionals like the word could.

This is unlike a certain other defense which freely admits the defense was made up!

I saw the Lockup w/ Ms DeeDee trying to sell her story before she got convicted. I guess we can assume that didnt happen and boy im I glad or we would have seen Baez the Sequel. I can only imagine how many innocent people could have been dragged into this saga and ruined for life and then much gloating and another brag book further linning his pockets.

She should be moving in to her new home!!!!!

Name: MOORE, DORICE DONEGAN
DOB: 07/25/1972
Booking #: 10005354
Arrest Date: 02/02/2010

Release Information
Release Data
DOES NOT OCCUPY A CELL - RELEASED ON: 12/11/2012 AT 11:17 - REL: STATE PRISON

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/Arrest/Inquiry/Search

that was quick, the link didnt work for me but thats okay. I can only imagine how she is feeling weeping all the way to her new home... at least she will get broke in to the heat in Florida slowly, I know it would kill me.. ive heard some horrendous stories about Florida's women prisons. I thought you know who was going there too... oh well maybe at some later date they will get another inmate as this one was a career criminal so is that other one we all want to share space with DD LOL

Abraham Shakespeare's mother says she forgives son's killer, DeeDee Moore

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...rgives-sons-killer-deedee-moore#ixzz2Emli3CYE

TAMPA - There's a prayer in the window at Elizabeth Walker's Lakeland home. You can't help but read it standing at her door step:
BLESS THIS HOME
BLESS THIS HOME
OH LORD WE PRAY
FILL IT WITH
YOUR LOVE TODAY
MAY FRIENDS AND
FAMILY SO DEAR
KNOW YOUR PEACE
AS THEY ENTER HERE
"I miss him terribly," she said. "God was there with me, and it helped me to make it through it."

then at the end of the story....

She took down that prayer in her window today -- a blessing that was more of a curse.
"I'm going to tell you something that's surprising about that. DeeDee Moore bought that and put that in my window," said Walker, talking about the neatly framed prayer.
She doesn't need DeeDee Moore's gift staring at her anymore. The 71-year old mom has enough reminders her son is gone.

:furious::furious::furious: DeeDee gave that prayer to his momma???

that was quick, the link didnt work for me but thats okay. I can only imagine how she is feeling weeping all the way to her new home... at least she will get broke in to the heat in Florida slowly, I know it would kill me.. ive heard some horrendous stories about Florida's women prisons. I thought you know who was going there too... oh well maybe at some later date they will get another inmate as this one was a career criminal so is that other one we all want to share space with DD LOL

It was fast but I am sure county was MORE than ready to get rid of her!

Thank you, Tricia, for having this forum for us. I would learn more and learn it before the papers early in the trial. And it was quite something reading comments from the varioius people who were part of Dorice's and Abraham's lives as well as the police investigatingthecase.
Here's hoping that Lakeland now keeps itself off the map for murdering psychopaths like Dorice. I'd rather we be known for Johnny Depp recroding part of Edward Scissorhands here.
I'm grateful she will be in jail for the rest of her life, just as the earlier posters warmed her.
I hope this verdict and the testimony help Stephen Martin quickly recapture whatever assets remain of Abraham's winnings. He was on Livestream chat the other day and said he will be writing a book about it called, "Abraham's Ticket".
There are other windmills to tilt now. I am collecting evidence on a consumer fraud.
Happy holidays.

Thank you, Tricia, for having this forum for us. I would learn more and learn it before the papers early in the trial. And it was quite something reading comments from the varioius people who were part of Dorice's and Abraham's lives as well as the police investigatingthecase.
Here's hoping that Lakeland now keeps itself off the map for murdering psychopaths like Dorice. I'd rather we be known for Johnny Depp recroding part of Edward Scissorhands here.
I'm grateful she will be in jail for the rest of her life, just as the earlier posters warmed her.
I hope this verdict and the testimony help Stephen Martin quickly recapture whatever assets remain of Abraham's winnings. He was on Livestream chat the other day and said he will be writing a book about it called, "Abraham's Ticket".
There are other windmills to tilt now. I am collecting evidence on a consumer fraud.
Happy holidays.

Susan1 I know you have done soooo much work on this case and are a tremendous advocate for the causes you follow. I've appreciated all that you have contributed and have enjoyed your informative posts these past years. It's been a pleasure to "online" meet you.

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well, (I know I'm not Tricia but did want to mention)

I didn't know that about Johnny Depp !!!

That is so ironic, a thought I hope she carries the rest of her days in the state Pen. Life has a way of coming around in full circles, I think the Lowell connection is one of them.

....hey yall think BIG BERTHA....can handle her being gone....cause she will not be able to have vistors for awhile....what did BIG BERTHA say....SHE'S GONING HOME....LOLLLLLL

This is my go-to site for Florida prisoners:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/AppCommon/searchall.asp?Action=Find&SexOffOnly=0

All you need to do is put in her last name and first name and click search.

The page with the name you typed will remain the same with the results at the top in blue.

•Inmate Population Search Results [Open in New Window]

Click on that link and it will take you to another page with her details.

It's very quick! As of this posting, her information is there, but no picture.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=58385448

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=58444781

Here is a link to her details and new mugshot.

Notice the details. I almost laughed when I saw this.

T30310
Name: MOORE, DORICE D
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Hair Color: GRAY OR PARTIALLY GRAY
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 171 lbs.
Birth Date: 07/25/1972
Initial Receipt Date: 12/11/2012
Current Facility: LOWELL ANNEX
Current Custody: PENDING
Current Release Date: TO BE SET

She looks like she's going to be just FINE. Those sociopaths can adapt anywhere. And just think, she won't have the burden of having to worry about having a million dollars ever again.

Is she housed in the same place as Misty Croslin Cummings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela