FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally am ok with her serving life. General population has to be more difficult especially without the possibility of parole. She will rot and rot and rot thinking about her long lost everythings. Good riddance to bad rubbage and I hope she gets the trash detail.

Yup. She lost her *stuff*.

Hey! I leave for a couple of hours and they come back immediately with a guilty verdict and I missed it. :(

Well, guess they had NO DOUBT!

:great:
Yay!
JMHO
fran

YESSSSSSSSSS....i was gone 2.......where is BIG BERTHA.........she said she would be back in jail soon........i hope they transport dd real soon...cause ole BIG BERTHA....gonna try to bet back in there..........YES JUSTICE FOR ABRAHAM HAS BEEN SERVED...........with all that said...let me say, some of us have been here since day one...

YESSSSSSSSSS....i was gone 2.......where is BIG BERTHA.........she said she would be back in jail soon........i hope they transport dd real soon...cause ole BIG BERTHA....gonna try to bet back in there..........YES JUSTICE FOR ABRAHAM HAS BEEN SERVED...........with all that said...let me say, some of us have been here since day one...

Guess she'll be on a new episode of Lockdown..

Quotes from dd in jail

'My new book? - It's called One Step Closer To Crazy'

'I would never be that much of an idiot if I did do it, to put it (a human being we are talking about here ) in my yard, use my gun, there's no way you can think I done this.'

'I've come up with a plan, I'm going to sell my story and that will obtain a lawyer that can get me out now. I only need $200K. Tell them I will film next week, I'm ready to go now.'

'The cops say he's a figment of my imagination, but this guy is real and I know if I show his picture, somebody somewhere is going to identify him. I'm going to show the picture of who killed Abraham. Thats what hasn't been released. And when he's identified, then he'll be arrested and they'll have to drop my first degree murder charge'

'The real picture of the guy that killed Abraham, the guy that I left Abraham with that night. This is a real picture, not a drawing. I had never told anyone about it because I could die, you know, and it wasn't worth dying for, and now it is.'

'Can you try to call like at least ABC and see if they'll do it for $200K? Tell them I will film next week, I'm ready to go now.'

'I get out every other day. I told you. Dogs in kennels get out more than I do ha ha'

'I don't like horror movies and I'm not going to be a part of one'

'My dog has a softer bed. It's hard, it's a hard mattress and eh they've been reused so many times, they're like covered five times over ha ha, so um, they've got the musty smell and um you wonder how many bacterias you are breathing in at the same time, they'res all kind of germs in here' (smiling)

'That's scary! I look like a psycho' - on seeing her new mugshot.

'My dog eats tastier stuff'

'Blueberries add 10 years to your life'

'This is the biggest loser contest and I got the public humiliation to go along with it. But now, I'm skinny!'

I just heard the news!

I am sooooooooooooo happy! Justice for you, Abraham! And for your family too!

I'm just glad she can't profit after this. No books, tv appearances, anything. And I hope Moses and Jeremiah get what they deserve from their father's assets.

Christi, I'm so happy for your family and friends. You must be so elated right now! Hopefully Moses and Jeremiah will get their just due and remember the man that Abraham was, a true generous and giving person. He never got to share himself as an older man whom I bet had dreams of doing so. Sharing fun and laughter with the younger generation of his family. DD took all that away, but she will never take away his generous spirit and your family can keep him alive through generations.

Is there a replay of the verdict video?? I haven't been able to find one.
So happy for this verdict and I really want to see and hear it!!
Thanks!!

Life without parole. Good.

Great news. Sure was a long time coming! RIP Abraham.

I want to give a special thanks to ACR for her EXTENSIVE work on this case. The archives she compiled were no doubt referenced many times in this case and I would bet aided the Prosecution in obtaining a GUILTY verdict against Dorice Donegan Moore.

eta. There were many other posters as well that contributed to that work, just didn't want to go without acknowledging that.

BBM

I know I did! It was great using it to keep up!

hey arc i like me some grady judd...and i love me some judge battles...i just can't believe it............its finally over........

hey arc i like me some grady judd...and i love me some judge battles...i just can't believe it............its finally over........

I know hard to believe!

Now I guess she'll file for an appeal... :ignore::Banane12::smiliescale::deadhorse:

Maybe she can show that picture of Ronald by then. :floorlaugh:

From the moment Abraham won the lottery people were trying to take his money from him. I don't want anyone to forget the other ' that set out to victimize Abraham before Dee Dee came into the picture. Abraham had to fight tooth and nail in court to keep what was rightfully his. May karma get the others.

Abraham, I am so sorry money brought you so much grief. May you finally rest in peace now.

Hi All, I've been reading through the old threads since last week to get up to speed and the trial ended before I finished. ACR, your site is so helpful. I've been utilizing it since the Jonbenet case. Thanks for all your hard work!

All I keep thinking about is what AS must've been thinking when she pointed the gun at him. What cruel words did she say to him before taking the only thing he had left...his life. She is a cold piece of work!!

RIP Abraham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member