FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee Dee's divorce was final on April 28, 2009
http://www.acandyrose.com/dorice_donegan_moore.htm

that leaves 2 months of spending gone wild, but im sure he could argue she was already set up at another house not with him etc

He said they always had seperate checking accounts. I guess he thinks that would protect him from her shenanigans but it does not in Texas not as long as you are married. It also shows he knws what she is all about IMO

I hope he doesnt suffer anymore as a result of her chit

What is the best way to find out when the jury has reached a verdict; the news, livestream, websleuths???? I really want to be on livestream when they read the verdict but don't know how to find out when that will be.

Christi
et all I follow this site for twitter updates. Just type in Dee Dee Moore and then click 'add column' you can also swap colors (it will be a lighter background and for me easier to read)

HTH

http://monitter.com/

Of course WS is the first place I check!

Christi
et all I follow this site for twitter updates. Just type in Dee Dee Moore and then click 'add column' you can also swap colors (it will be a lighter background and for me easier to read)

HTH

http://monitter.com/

Of course WS is the first place I check!

Thank you!!! I have never been on twitter and have no clue what I am doing. I don't think they will reach a verdict today, but I hope they do.

I don't tweet either, but that site is easy to follow. Sometimes you have to filter though some junk stuff.

I don't think they will either, buy ya never know!

Justice for Abraham!!!!!

bluemermaid....i mean COLDPIZZA........u remind me alot of her...she is missed....can we comment in there.....and trust me coldpizza it a honor i call u bluemermaid......

Did anyone hear the Jury instructions? Was there any other options that the Jury can consider besides Murder 1?

PS I put in a request for a Verdict Watch thread.

Did anyone hear the Jury instructions? Was there any other options that the Jury can consider besides Murder 1?

I thought I heard manslaughter etc which is confusing cause I thought they went for murder 1 . Is the state allowed to tack on charges after the trial starts? If that did happen it means the state is scared they will not get a conviction on murder 1

There are lesser included charges in most cases. Here, there are Murder 1, Murder 2, and Manslaughter. There is also a gun enhancement if she committed the charge with the gun.

There are lesser included charges in most cases. Here, there are Murder 1, Murder 2, and Manslaughter. There is also a gun enhancement if she committed the charge with the gun.

I believe in Florida it's 10 (have a gun), 25 (use a gun), Life (kill someone with a gun). I don't believe that has changed over the years. So I would assume that it would be automatic life sentence if convicted of the gun enhancement if I'm understanding it correctly.

I wonder what the statistics are with Jurors who are not sequestered, whether or not they watch the news, get on line or discuss the case during the trial?

I've always been interested in those whom advise Lawyers during Jury selection and make a living out of it also.

Is there somewhere I can watch live to see if the jury or judge comes back to say she is quilty or they are done for the night

does anyone know if Lockup w/ DD is online? Ive been watching youtube so far ive wathced 3 and no DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela