FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay so I can see why the defence wouldnt want a transcript of the call but the state trys to use statment made in the call as evidence of guilt yet never get a transcript to cite his guilty statements . Yet they have transcripts of the jail house tape.:waitasec:

Good point! State could have made transcripts.

Okay so I can see why the defence wouldnt want a transcript of the call but the state trys to use statment made in the call as evidence of guilt yet never get a transcript to cite his guilty statements . Yet they have transcripts of the jail house tape.:waitasec:

The Judge told them to get the transcripts of the jail house tape! I remember this because that was one of the days I watched the trial. The defense whined about it and the Judge told them to get a transcript.

Why on earth was he downstairs when he called 911???

Darn! It says I have to install Ilivid software and I'm at work so can't install anything on my work computer. :/

you dont have to i didnt it should start after 30 seconds....

The neck wounds were there BEFORE the paramedics arrived. Kaufman described them when he called 911!

I haven't followed this case and trial from its beginning, so I could have missed some evidence, but initially I thought the idea of a spray tan causing an allergic reaction was so far-reaching, he had to be guilty. However, I want to talk about the issue of myocarditis, because I have personal familiarity with that condition.

Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart, can be triggered by exposure to many bacterial (common strep throat) and viral (cocksackie) causes. It can be a long-term condition, and after a single initial episode, the body's immune system may learn to attack itself again and again worsening the condition over years.

I developed heart inflammation after having rheumatic fever and have had multiple relapses after exposure to the cocksackie virus, various other viruses and even vaccinations. I have at times been very physically active and apparently healthy and able to exercise with this underlying condition, so I can tell you that it is possible to have this condition and ignore it. It is also possible to be so frightened something is horribly wrong, that you really don't want to go to the doctor, or especially as a busy wife and mother who is (mostly) asymptomatic.

When things were very bad, I also been symptomatic, very physically weak and fatigued, and also dizzy with an elevated heart rate, an irregular heartbeat, and a great deal of chest pain. I have been so dizzy I could have passed out, though I also had other symptoms of a immune system response, including severe joint pain -- though one of the first symptoms to appear was the elevated heart rate. Did she have other symptoms of a malfunctioning immune system? During these periods, in my case, it was obvious that something was wrong, which my physicians confirmed and treated with prednisone and other immunosuppresive medications. Sometimes the heart damage is only detectable during autopsy. I do believe this could be a tragic accident, if in fact she had confirmed myocarditis.

Some of the 'reaching for any excuse' such an allergic reaction to a spray tan, definately hurt the defense credibility in this case, IMO. It is always difficult to know the truth after the fact. I really feel this is a very hard case to call.

There is no documented medical evidence showing this woman ever made the 1st mention of symptoms to a medical professional. What her friends & family say shouldn't be considered as 'evidence' because they obviously have a vested interest in the outcome of the case. In your case specifically, you lived to tell your story and although you didn't mention it, did your symptoms cause unknown neck trauma consistent with strangulation? I'm just saying I don't disagree with 101 syndromes that can cause sudden death, I'm just saying I don't think the facts support that finding in this specific case.

I think the judge has the prettiest hair. It's so thick!

Jury question:

Did the family dog get sick or die after Mrs K. passed?

Did they have a cat or another pet that got sick?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back