FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You dont get wealthy teaching school. Who paid for this defense?

Coming from a jewish perspective, I can tell you there's no shortage of funds in either family and certainly no shortage in the community who supports him.

Does anyone know if IS will broadcast the Sandusky trial? Did anyone else hear that they will have about 60 witness' testifying????

Twin brother on Insession is repeating the issue that Adam called the medical examiners office many times and then filed a complaint and the day the ME gets the complaint is the date they marked the death as a homicide! WOW I do recall hearing this at trial but man would I ever hammered that into the jurors ears over and over.. I guess that is a lesson we can take from this if your love one dies by undetermined means you best not mess with the ME's office.

If he gets a NG that should be looked into further... really at this point even if he gets a guilty I would say go back to that office and start an investigation.

How long did it take to do the autopsy?

Does anyone know if IS will broadcast the Sandusky trial? Did anyone else hear that they will have about 60 witness' testifying????

It would depend if cameras are allowed in the courtroom or not.
I have my doubts since they haven't been allowed during any of his hearings.

WELCOME PENTAXX! I think you will like this place, it is big though and even after a few years lurking around here I still dont know how to change my avatar and just FYI I dont drink a drop! LOL I only picked that avatar cause it moved as opposed to a still pic LOL and I had a bad dizzy spelll the day I joined here LOL

LOL I have named that cat rocky after my old neighbor. I might miss him if you do ever change it.

Well at least the jury is focusing on the neck trauma, which, imho is the crux of the case. Thankfully they didn't get sidetracked with the courtroom tactics of AK's cheesy, over dramatic defense (who appears to have watched one too many an episode of Law & Order.) Did anyone see the magazine rack? I caught a glimpse of it today and it looked to be one of those soft leathery holders, but either way, simply not capable of inflicting trauma to the neck, let alone the back of the neck.

Empty, which is why in my opinion it is altered evidence because full of magazines it could have been almost as hard as block of wood.

My kid stole my TV. I think I am going to steal it back.

They will be covering the trial, but no video in the courtroom.

It's too bad nobody brought up that Adam couldn't cash in life insurance until after there was a COD.

A friend's uncle passed away alone and unattended. It took a year to get a COD and it was a totally natural death. Until then, his estate was on hold. Miami-Dade is overwhelmed with cases.

Another random thought as we wait. In the Phil Spector 2 trial where he was found guilty, the jurors tossed ALL the medical evidence (including Dr. Baden's) and went with their common sense.
More random thoughts as we wait for a verdict.
1. Defense strongly attacked State's investigation. Very common tactic by defense lawyers. In this case, the cause of death was delayed so long, that when the first investigators worked the case, the case for foul play was very slight. An autopsy report stating it was a homicide was 18 months coming. By that time, it was too late to look at everything at the scene and analyze it.

2. Lina's fainting spells which she never had checked out by a doctor. If she were really concerned about them, like fainting while driving her car with the kids inside, it seems strange that she wouldn't find out what was happening. Or her husband or family should have insisted that she find the cause. I know that fainting can be caused by psychological stress! Lina could have suspected that and didn't want to tell a doctor because she knew somehow that the spells were not life threatening. When I was a young teenager, I would faint regularly at a certain place and time several times a week. I never told my parents. That was over 45 years ago, and I'm still alive and kicking!

kid still has the tv..ugh

Please please tell me ..

This county has more Not-Guilty verdicts than any other county in Florida!!

He's walking.....

They are waiting for all of the lawyers to assemble before reading the question.

Another question...

Where are you getting all this information? My CNN went to some political event and my IS is just now showing the interview with the brother and his wife. Is there somewhere to watch or listen to what is happening in real time?
TIA

How long did it take to do the autopsy?

No idea I mised some of the best parts of this trial and missed the state's rebuttal this morning. Did get to see Insession's replay of the mother shouting in court though.

I wonder how many autopsys did they do?

It's too bad nobody brought up that Adam couldn't cash in life insurance until after there was a COD.

A friend's uncle passed away alone and unattended. It took a year to get a COD and it was a totally natural death. Until then, his estate was on hold. Miami-Dade is overwhelmed with cases.

Another random thought as we wait. In the Phil Spector 2 trial where he was found guilty, the jurors tossed ALL the medical evidence (including Dr. Baden's) and went with their common sense.

Was there a life insurance policy in this case??

Where are you getting all this information? My CNN went to some political event and my IS is just now showing the interview with the brother and his wife. Is there somewhere to watch or listen to what is happening in real time?
TIA

InSession: #AdamKaufman - The jury has a question. Everyone is heading in the courtroom to hear the question.

http://twitter.com/InSession

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back