FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are teachers? I thought Adam was a real estate developer?

I thought they both went to school and became teachers and then Adam stopped teaching and got into real estate. I could be mistaken, though.

I wonder what happened to that female detective that slammed the door after revealing the affair.

Just a quick "Hi", new to this forum, waiting for the verdict on AK and hoping for a better experience here than I have had on, ahem, other forums.

IS just said they wanted the pictures that each side presented. So, I guess neither side put the pics into evidence??? Doesn't make sense to me.

The judge ruled they couldn't be put into evidence. They were only demonstrative in nature, not "real" evidence of a crime.

Just a quick "Hi", new to this forum, waiting for the verdict on AK and hoping for a better experience here than I have had on, ahem, other forums.

WELCOME!

Do you have any opinions to offer! Know what you mean about "other" boards!

Sorry my smilies aren't working today.

Welcome and I hope you have a far better experience here as well!!

Just a quick thought as I listen to the defense closing. I'm wondering if CSI types thought Lina's was probably a natural death??? Assumed is the key word here.

Twin brother on Insession is repeating the issue that Adam called the medical examiners office many times and then filed a complaint and the day the ME gets the complaint is the date they marked the death as a homicide! WOW I do recall hearing this at trial but man would I ever hammered that into the jurors ears over and over.. I guess that is a lesson we can take from this if your love one dies by undetermined means you best not mess with the ME's office.

If he gets a NG that should be looked into further... really at this point even if he gets a guilty I would say go back to that office and start an investigation.

Well, I have not caught up on the thread here to know where everyone is sitting on this case. I personally like to evaluate each case based on the actual evidence presented as I see it (like any juror would). In this paticular case I just dont see enough evidence to convict AK of murder and there are too many unanswered questions still out there.

Some ppl are so obviously guilty that you cant help but do character assasination on them, trust me Ive been guilty of that, but I just am not seeing that here.

Anyway, Im sitting on the NG side of the fence, and ducking to avoid fruit being thrown my way :poke:

Well, I have not caught up on the thread here to know where everyone is sitting on this case. I personally like to evaluate each case based on the actual evidence presented as I see it (like any juror would). In this paticular case I just dont see enough evidence to convict AK of murder and there are too many unanswered questions still out there.

Some ppl are so obviously guilty that you cant help but do character assasination on them, trust me Ive been guilty of that, but I just am not seeing that here.

Anyway, Im sitting on the NG side of the fence, and ducking to avoid fruit being thrown my way :poke:

You don't have to duck around here. Differing opinions are very welcome :) !! Well, most of the time lol.

I'm an NG, too. I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm saying the pros didn't prove their case beyond reasonable doubt for me.

WELCOME PENTAXX! I think you will like this place, it is big though and even after a few years lurking around here I still dont know how to change my avatar and just FYI I dont drink a drop! LOL I only picked that avatar cause it moved as opposed to a still pic LOL and I had a bad dizzy spelll the day I joined here LOL

Honestly I think he killed her and he is using every penny his family has to get himself out of this one. This is the what...third or forth time they have had to buy him out of a mess.

I think Lina came home from her friends house and Adam went out. When he returned later that night something triggered an argument and she said something and he got really mean.

He was so huge and strong and Lina was gone in the wink of an eye.

Adam gave three different stories of how Lina died and called his brother who he always went to when he was in trouble. He was already in a defensive mode.

honeybun - I TOTALLY agree with you!! This is exactly what I think happened.. Unfortunately, I think he will get off. But I am hoping, like you, that the jury thinks like we do. :please:

It's too bad nobody brought up that Adam couldn't cash in life insurance until after there was a COD.

A friend's uncle passed away alone and unattended. It took a year to get a COD and it was a totally natural death. Until then, his estate was on hold. Miami-Dade is overwhelmed with cases.

Another random thought as we wait. In the Phil Spector 2 trial where he was found guilty, the jurors tossed ALL the medical evidence (including Dr. Baden's) and went with their common sense.

You dont get wealthy teaching school. Who paid for this defense?

Well at least the jury is focusing on the neck trauma, which, imho is the crux of the case. Thankfully they didn't get sidetracked with the courtroom tactics of AK's cheesy, over dramatic defense (who appears to have watched one too many an episode of Law & Order.) Did anyone see the magazine rack? I caught a glimpse of it today and it looked to be one of those soft leathery holders, but either way, simply not capable of inflicting trauma to the neck, let alone the back of the neck.

He is totally Innocent, IMO!!!!!! Go Adam Kaufman.....NOT GUILTY!!!!! The prosecution were horrible..........O.J. Simpson would have loved that prosecution because they are just like he had, HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula
Back