FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No insurance policy I have heard about. I think there was only one autopsy but I am not sure on that.

CarolinaMoon where did you hear about the insurance policy?

Was there an insurance policy?

Apparently there isn't one. However, I wonder if she might have had, say, a 401k or something? IS keeps saying to $$ motive for the crime. Makes me wonder about how thorough LE was into looking into finances.

Jury didn't get to know about Adam's propensity to violence as a young man. I wonder how well he controlled it with no one else around him and wife... Boy, I am having a ton of random thoughts today.

I should have really friended the defence on facebook so I could message him to get in court.

Really the courtroom is one of the ugliest ones I have ever seen.

I hate hate hate the lamps things.

I haven't followed this case and trial from its beginning, so I could have missed some evidence, but initially I thought the idea of a spray tan causing an allergic reaction was so far-reaching, he had to be guilty. However, I want to talk about the issue of myocarditis, because I have personal familiarity with that condition.

Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart, can be triggered by exposure to many bacterial (common strep throat) and viral (cocksackie) causes. It can be a long-term condition, and after a single initial episode, the body's immune system may learn to attack itself again and again worsening the condition over years.

I developed heart inflammation after having rheumatic fever and have had multiple relapses after exposure to the cocksackie virus, various other viruses and even vaccinations. I have at times been very physically active and apparently healthy and able to exercise with this underlying condition, so I can tell you that it is possible to have this condition and ignore it. It is also possible to be so frightened something is horribly wrong, that you really don't want to go to the doctor, or especially as a busy wife and mother who is (mostly) asymptomatic.

When things were very bad, I also been symptomatic, very physically weak and fatigued, and also dizzy with an elevated heart rate, an irregular heartbeat, and a great deal of chest pain. I have been so dizzy I could have passed out, though I also had other symptoms of a immune system response, including severe joint pain -- though one of the first symptoms to appear was the elevated heart rate. Did she have other symptoms of a malfunctioning immune system? During these periods, in my case, it was obvious that something was wrong, which my physicians confirmed and treated with prednisone and other immunosuppresive medications. Sometimes the heart damage is only detectable during autopsy. I do believe this could be a tragic accident, if in fact she had confirmed myocarditis.

Some of the 'reaching for any excuse' such an allergic reaction to a spray tan, definately hurt the defense credibility in this case, IMO. It is always difficult to know the truth after the fact. I really feel this is a very hard case to call.

Question from the jury:

Is there a transcript of the 911 call?

If they had no idea why she died I could see them coming up with the spray tan just trying to come up with something for themselves. It might have been they only thing they though Lena did different.

I dont know why they wont give them a transcript of the 911 call. The jury is going to get mad.

There isn't a transcript. The judge will tell the jury that since they have the 911 call on tape, they will not be provided with a transcript.

Jury wanted a transcript of the 911 tapes. There is not onw.

They have the tapes themselves.

I think this is quite interesting that they are looking at the tapes.....

If they had no idea why she died I could see them coming up with the spray tan just trying to come up with something for themselves. It might have been they only thing they though Lena did different.

I dont know why they wont give them a transcript of the 911 call. The jury is going to get mad.

How would they come up with that theory? Didn't they have their experts examine the autopsy reports before the tan theory? Did they find the heart expert later?

So are you just watching the twitter? I can't get any live stream anywhere......lol........On my IS, I am mountain time so it is the old stuff.....do you have a link for the present stuff? TIA

IS is showing things live as they happen on the east coast....

so I guess you will get to see it in a few hrs. ;)

If I were Andy Kaufman, that question would make me nervous.......

I think this is quite interesting that they are looking at the tapes.....

I agree, the 911 call is what does it for me. The defendant talks about the bruising on her neck.

Is there a copy of the tape online somewhere? TIA

Jury wanted a transcript of the 911 tapes. There is not onw.

They have the tapes themselves.

Okay so I can see why the defence wouldnt want a transcript of the call but the state trys to use statment made in the call as evidence of guilt yet never get a transcript to cite his guilty statements . Yet they have transcripts of the jail house tape.:waitasec:

So are you just watching the twitter? I can't get any live stream anywhere......lol........On my IS, I am mountain time so it is the old stuff.....do you have a link for the present stuff? TIA

This is probably the best place for you to get current info ... It's on InSession on TruTV. The only other possibility is a local station in florida, near the courthouse...

I haven't followed this case and trial from its beginning, so I could have missed some evidence, but initially I thought the idea of a spray tan causing an allergic reaction was so far-reaching, he had to be guilty. However, I want to talk about the issue of myocarditis, because I have personal familiarity with that condition.

Myocarditis, inflammation of the heart, can be triggered by exposure to many bacterial (common strep throat) and viral (cocksackie) causes. It can be a long-term condition, and after a single initial episode, the body's immune system may learn to attack itself again and again worsening the condition over years.

I developed heart inflammation after having rheumatic fever and have had multiple relapses after exposure to the cocksackie virus, various other viruses and even vaccinations. I have at times been very physically active and apparently healthy and able to exercise with this underlying condition, so I can tell you that it is possible to have this condition and ignore it. It is also possible to be so frightened something is horribly wrong, that you really don't want to go to the doctor, or especially as a busy wife and mother who is (mostly) asymptomatic.

When things were very bad, I also been symptomatic, very physically weak and fatigued, and also dizzy with an elevated heart rate, an irregular heartbeat, and a great deal of chest pain. I have been so dizzy I could have passed out, though I also had other symptoms of a immune system response, including severe joint pain -- though one of the first symptoms to appear was the elevated heart rate. Did she have other symptoms of a malfunctioning immune system? During these periods, in my case, it was obvious that something was wrong, which my physicians confirmed and treated with prednisone and other immunosuppresive medications. Sometimes the heart damage is only detectable during autopsy. I do believe this could be a tragic accident, if in fact she had confirmed myocarditis.

Some of the 'reaching for any excuse' such an allergic reaction to a spray tan, definately hurt the defense credibility in this case, IMO. It is always difficult to know the truth after the fact. I really feel this is a very hard case to call.

After a dozen or more fainting spells where you actually pass out, would you have gone to see a doctor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms
Back