FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A note to Adji's Mother and family~ I don't expect they will ever read this but if they do..know that Adji is always in my heart and mind.

So much so that I dreamed again of him last night, it was a beautiful dream, my five children were young again, as young as Adji and he was there with them...running through the grass and laughing. It made me smile in my sleep but when I awoke I knew that my own children are almost grown and Adji is still missing. I'm so sorry for the heartache and pain you must live through every day of your life.

Adji, there was a little girl named Caylee and many people here that wanted her to be found told her to whisper where she was, and that someone~somewhere will hear her and bring her home. Whisper little one, we need you home.

Love,
~Katherine~

Psychics are done searching for Adji... of course, they did not find him. She should be in Satsuma by now... not finding Haleigh. Listening to her interview via the dreaming site I will not post, seems she had a run in with gators, panther tracks, and a bear. Seems her "blind driving" lead her to gator infested places. She says that she has been in contact with LE there...

I don't know what to take of her claims... from being able to get details out of the migrant kids as to what was going on with Adji that day, to getting validation from an LE officer about her "psychic" sense leading her to some house area.

Bottom line, though: she didn't find Adji...

Frustrating, at a minimum Elphaba, isn't it? I cut this woman some slack because she does go out and physically search and she has a cadaver dog. I, personally, don't put any faith in her psychic abilities, but she is out there on the ground and I do put some faith in that. As long as she doesn't contact the family and get their hopes up, I don't mind that she tries. In fact, I applaud her for that.

Prayers that Adji is home soon.

Salem

Psychics are done searching for Adji... of course, they did not find him. She should be in Satsuma by now... not finding Haleigh. Listening to her interview via the dreaming site I will not post, seems she had a run in with gators, panther tracks, and a bear. Seems her "blind driving" lead her to gator infested places. She says that she has been in contact with LE there...

I don't know what to take of her claims... from being able to get details out of the migrant kids as to what was going on with Adji that day, to getting validation from an LE officer about her "psychic" sense leading her to some house area.

Bottom line, though: she didn't find Adji...

That's what scares me most about him going missing in this particular area. :(

I just hope Adji is alive somewhere and is able to return home soon.

Gale St. John says no one will have a story on about ADJI because it won't bring big ratings................like NG

Gale St. John says no one will have a story on about ADJI because it won't bring big ratings................like NG
That's sad and it's wrong.We need to just keep his story and picture out there and pray.

However Gale St. John gets on tv sometimes and in the paper because she is psychic. Soooo.... her blasting media outlets could wind up on tv and bring some media attention :) Works for me. Whatever it takes to keep Adji's name out there.

Salem

Just bumping this for Adji.

I have searched the asto's forum and haven't seen a chart or a request for one.

We don't have enough information to request one at this time. But I would like to ask anyone interested to help brainstorm and find a way to get the information that we need in order to make a request.

1. We have Adji's date of birth but we need the time, if we can't find the time of birth then it is crucial for the place of birth to be known.

2. Place of birth is absolutely needed.

3. The time that it is reported that Adji was last seen. This is important too.

Other info that might be helpful but not necessary is:
1. Mother's DOB and place of birth.
2. Time the LE was contacted
3. Grandmothers DOB and place of birth.

TIA to any of you that want to find a way to gather this info so that we might request a chart for Adji.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/desir_a.htm

DESCRIPTION
Date of Birth: October 15, 2002 Place of Birth: Naples, Florida
Sex: Male Hair: Black
Height: 3'0" Eyes: Brown
Weight: 45 pounds Race: Black (Haitian descent)
THE DETAILS

Adji Desir has been missing from outside his grandmother's residence in Immokalee, Florida, since Saturday, January 10, 2009, at approximately 5:30 p.m. Adji reportedly went outside to play with neighborhood kids after dinner. He was reported missing a little while later and his whereabouts remain unknown.

You rock Daisy7!!!!

Salem

ETA: KAT & DAISY - I took the liberty of posting the request and the birthdate/place in the astro thread. Hope you don't mind. I'm now looking for anything that would give us the offical time stamp for the missing report or any other official info.

I found a couple of press releases on the Collier County Sheriff's website and also another article about an 8-year old alleging that someone tried to lure him into a car on Feb 17th in Naples (not far from Imolkee). I did not find the missing person report. I found a list, but it was only for April and no link to past record logs.

http://www.colliersheriff.org/index.aspx?recordid=8040&page=1929

http://www.colliersheriff.org/index.aspx?recordid=8044&page=1929

http://www.colliersheriff.org/index.aspx?recordid=8498&page=1929 - man trying to lure a different child into his car

Salem

FWIW...

Another psychic weighing in on Adji’s whereabouts

Contributed by Christine Hamlett-Walsh
Originally published 4:44 p.m., Thursday, April 23, 2009
Updated 10:10 p.m., Thursday, April 23, 2009

NAPLES — I have been watching and looking into this case as I have had a little clairvoyant information about this case.

So I went on Google Earth to look at the area and I was immediately drawn to the farm workers way bridge I felt he was in a car and travelled this road going towards the tractor dealers.

(snipped)

Includes sketches of POIs from the psychic

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/apr/23/another-psychic-weighing-adjis-whereabouts/

WOW! This psychic went so far as to draw sketches and put them in the newspaper. Interesting.

Salem

Posting to keep Adji on page 1.

Wishing we knew where he is.

Just thinking about Adji today. Wish some attention could come back to this case.

Wanted to share a card to Adji from his classmates -- I don't know if this was already posted here.

What happened to Adji??

Attachments

• AdjiCard.jpg
    AdjiCard.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 25
How come Danaya? What do you think? Please tell me, gentlely if possible :crazy:. I want to make sure I hit everything in my email that I can that might get Oprah's attention so that she will do the story. If I know what you think, it might help me to get my words out in a better format so the email will get read? Maybe?

TIA,

Salem

PS - Snowme - I have heard nothing back from NAACP or Sharpton :( I'm still hoping though!

NAACP and Sharpton... both a no-show in my inbox. :-( I think perhaps I'll try both again!

I was pleased to hear that Oprah decided against the Anthony show next month. Whatever her reasons are, I'll perceive it as common sense. Now, if she'd just get on the Adji bandwagon... I don't care how it's taken but this small, beautiful, black-skinned child needs a huge, LOUD, influential voice speaking for him. (and I refuse to accept that the language difference is a barrier for adults in this country who are in a position to tear down that barrier.) (I mean, am I to say to myself "well, this poor child.. not bad enough he's black.. but he and his people don't even speak english... so he'll just have to stay lost." ???!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I tried so hard not to get on that soapbox.... I failed.

I had forgotten about St. John going down there (I've been without computer for a couple weeks). I'm not a fan of hers, I admit, but at least she gave him her attention. For that I am grateful!

FWIW, here or any other case she becomes part of somehow, I, personally, do not put much stock at all in her K9 training or that of her "cadaver dog". I have enough knowledge of the continual training and certification (handler and animal) to know that she and her dog are not the team I'd call on should I ever (God forbid) need that kind of team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper