GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
from link above ^^

Rice appeared before Judge Joel Boles on Friday, where Assistant State Attorney Bridgette Jensen read the charges and Rice was given another court date of May 25. Rice appeared alone, without her lawyer Kenneth Brooks.

Next court date May 25th.

Isn't a little odd her attorney wasn't there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

:dunno: anyone know what's happening with this one??

Jury selection was June 5th - I'm going to assume this is over with.....

It's really beyond sad that these women going about their innocent everyday endeavors lost their lives in the commission of these horrible, senseless crimes. I remember being horrified and crying about what they did. They killed a women in front of her baby's crib!

:moo: I want to hear that Rice won't ever see the light of day because she was definitely involved and going along with him.

THe case is far from over. I contacted a local newspaper reporter who covered the case. She said the prosecutor said at time of arrest it may be up to two years before a trial. Mary Rice is listed in the Escambia County jail, under the name of Mary Craig. She is scheduled for a docket/conference day in mid September..

Special thanks to the reporter who emailed me this status. I had been looking for Mary Rice in Escambia County and Santa Rosa County as Mary Rice, instead of Mary Craig.

Just going through my "older" cases, so

:bump: this one up. I found her in the Santa Rosa County with this:

Charge Seq# Statute Statute Text
1 777.03 ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT OF CAPITAL FELONY

Date Phase
03/01/2017 Prosecutor: Dropped/Abandoned
Name Type
SIMON, JOHN F JR JUDGE
CRAIG, MARY LOUISE ALSO KNOWN AS
CRAIG, BARBARA ALSO KNOWN AS
CRAIG, MARY BARBARA ALSO KNOWN AS
CRAIG, MARY LOUISE ALSO KNOWN AS
CRAIG, MARY LOUISE BARBARA ALSO KNOWN AS
RICE, MARY BARBARA ALSO KNOWN AS
CRAIG RICE, MARY BARBARA DEFENDANT
RICE, MARY ALSO KNOWN AS
GOODMAN, MARY BARBARA CRAIG RI ALSO KNOWN AS

Dropped/Abandoned?? I couldn't get into the Escambia Court site, so don't know what's in that one.

Do you have any more updates on this Bit Analyzer??

TIA! :wave:

Boyette autopsy shows negative results for drugs, alcohol at time of suicide
https://www.pnj.com/story/news/crim...results-drugs-alcohol-time-suicide/459824002/
Spree killer Billy Boyette died of a contact gunshot wound to the head in a Georgia motel room, sitting with his back against a wall surrounded by multiple weapons, according to his autopsy.

The document, recently obtained by the News Journal, shows Boyette was not under the influence of alcohol or any of the tested drugs when he committed suicide at the height of a police standoff after killing four women in the local area.

[...]

'I did meet a true monster:' Mary Rice's jail letters shed light on first months in jail
https://www.pnj.com/story/news/crim...ue-monster-mary-rices-jail-letters/472598002/
A series of letters written by accused killer Mary Rice to friends, family and strangers during her first several months in jail may shed light on the Milton woman's defense and provide insight into her connection to spree killer Billy Boyette.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back