GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are extraditing her to AL, they must have the evidence from the Lillian murder to place her at the scene. I'm guessing they would go for DP and set her accommodations up at "The Tut".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, she may have been a victim,(Rice), in the beginning, and changed sides for self preservation. But who cares? She could have talked to somebody at that convenience store, and they could have called cops and locked her in the office, as well as staff. As a nurse, I guarantee she's been a user for many years. The funny looking spots on her face are a dead giveaway. Had a neighbor with the same type markings on her face, and it was well known in C'Vale she was a long time user, and probably still is.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index...oz_family_lillian_comm.html#incart_river_home

AL victim: Peggy Broz

For 32 years, people in the Lillian, Alabama community and their children were greeted with a big, bright smile from 52-year-old Peggy Broz, as her son, Zachary Broz, 25, described it.
"Lillian is small so we're all like family here," said Zachary "my mom was that kind of person she loved to give back."
"My mom was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time," said Zachary.

Badners said for the past 32 years Broz worked about 20 miles away at the Baptist Hospital in Pensacola as a nurse.
She typically worked the 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. shift and would get home around 7:15 a.m. on most days.
On Friday (Feb. 3), Broz followed her normal routine and came home....Broz's*white 2003 Chrysler Concorde was found a day later in a wooded area near Pensacola.
"You know she was such a nice person she would've given him the car," said Badners.
Authorities in Baldwin, Alabama and Escambia, Florida unleashed*a five-day manhunt*for the duo. The pair was able to elude police and get nearly 300 miles away, to the West Point Motel in West Point GA.
Zachary chimed in, saying that he's expecting a child in a few months. Broz had spent the final days of her life planning a baby shower for him at the neighborhood church.
"She loved to host parties," said Zachary "The day after she passed away I was supposed to have my baby shower and she was hosting it."
Only a couple hundred feet from her home, the First Baptist Church sits at 34421 Barclay Avenue in Lillian, where Broz spent a lot of her spare time.
The lights in the worship center of the church were dim Wednesday afternoon. Pastor Josh Thompson sat in the front pew, quietly, *next to a bible.
Thompson has led the church for almost six years. He said Broz did anything she could to help out around the church.
"She served as a trustee, volunteered in the kitchen every chance she got," said Thompson "she would always take her weeks vacation and spend it here during vacation bible school."
But, her best times spent at the church, was in the nursery school with the children. Thompson said she helped out in the nursery for more than 20 years.

victim: Jacqueline Jeanette Moore

I am unable to find anything about her. There are no family interviews printed, what, if any relationship she had with Boyette and Greer. Cannot find an obituary. She lived and died in Escambia, County, FL.

LOVE YOUR AVATAR! "The Bad Seed". A Movie I proudly own.:)

A great movie -- Rhoda was a bad one. My favorite quote is from from Leroy to Rhoda: "They got a little blue chair for little boys and a little pink chair for little girls." :D
----------------------------------------
Yes, she could get the DP -- these were horrible, senseless crimes which, IMO, they both enjoyed. Will she spill her guts or shut her mouth??

$750K Bond

Even if Rice is able to make the requirement for bond - which is to pay 10 percent of the $750,000 - she would not be released from custody. A hold has been placed by Escambia County authorities for her first degree murder charge in relation to Kayla Crocker's death. If Rice were able to pay the $75,000, she would be transferred from Santa Rosa County to Escambia County custody.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...nta-rosa-county-jail-murder-boyette/97658442/

http://weartv.com/news/local/new-documents-reveal-how-mary-rice-became-a-suspect

This link has a few new facts:

1) B. Boyette's mother rented a dark Ford Edge on 1/30 in one of the homicides victims name (day before first two homicides.)

2) B. Boyette was living all along with Mary Rice before the spree started.

3) On Feb 3rd, evidence shows B. Boyette in the Ford Edge and Mary Rice following him in the stolen white Chrysler, after killing Peggy Broz in Lillian, AL.

Yep, Mary was in on this spree from the beginning. I Wonder about any charges against Boyette's mother for renting a vehicle in a soon-to-be victim's name, the day before the first two shootings.

In fairness, he had a gun in his hand. If she would've tried to turn and run, he could've shot her in 2 seconds.

Very true but didn't she purchase ammo (Wal Mart?) for him? If she was alone, why not ask for help?

http://weartv.com/news/local/new-documents-reveal-how-mary-rice-became-a-suspect

This link has a few new facts:

1) B. Boyette's mother rented a dark Ford Edge on 1/30 in one of the homicides victims name (day before first two homicides.)

2) B. Boyette was living all along with Mary Rice before the spree started.

3) On Feb 3rd, evidence shows B. Boyette in the Ford Edge and Mary Rice following him in the stolen white Chrysler, after killing Peggy Broz in Lillian, AL.

Yep, Mary was in on this spree from the beginning. I Wonder about any charges against Boyette's mother for renting a vehicle in a soon-to-be victim's name, the day before the first two shootings.

ITA! Of course she was in on all of it.

I suspected all along they were lovers. I cant recall now where I saw a photo of both of them together but you could tell they were an item.

I already felt she wasn't a victim of this killer like most females aren't who team up together with a male to do horrific crimes.

I don't even think the subject of her being a 'victim' would have even been discussed if she had been another man involved with Boyette's murderous spree. Sometimes I don't understand why some believe the female has to be a victim of a male perpetrator when we read about so many cases right here on WS that shows otherwise time after time. Many women murderers are as cold, ruthless, and as deadly as their male co-conspirator. Some of the most vicious crimes I have ever read about was carried out by females and their crimes seem to be more and more often now.

If she truly had been a victim she had every chance in the world to not come back out of Walmart after buying ammo that was used to kill these victims. She easily could have told the store clerk to call the police and waited inside of Walmart. He knew she would come right back because she was fully with him on all he did and planned to do and he knew it all along.

I do hope she is given the death penalty for she so richly deserves it.

IMO

Very true but didn't she purchase ammo (Wal Mart?) for him? If she was alone, why not ask for help?

True, but she was no victim whatsoever so she came right back out and willingly supplied him with bullets so he could murder innocent people.

Ocean, I agree she deserves the death penalty. I hope Florida legislators get the death penalty sorted out quickly when they start session in March. Alabama continues to have death penalty as an option. Will be interesting to see how her trials go between the states.

Here is a good chronological article with last paragraph cited below.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...oyette-lived-together-prior-murders/97743020/

Rice is set for arraignment March 2, but has filed an arraignment waiver which means a written not guilty plea will be entered on her behalf at that date.

I am wondering why in the world his mom would rent a car for him in somebody's name other than her own? Any time I have rented a car, I have had to show my driver's license. That doesn't make sense. If nothing else, I would think she would be guilty of giving false information on a legal document.

victim: Jacqueline Jeanette Moore

I am unable to find anything about her. There are no family interviews printed, what, if any relationship she had with Boyette and Greer. Cannot find an obituary. She lived and died in Escambia, County, FL.

http://portal.srso.net/smartweb/jail.aspx

do a search by her name for released inmates 7/12/16

Escambia County SO had a hold on her so they knew about her also.

http://portal.srso.net/smartweb/jail.aspx

do a search by her name for released inmates 7/12/16

Escambia County SO had a hold on her so they knew about her also.

Thank you. A w/female, age 38, booked for almost 2 months. Sure sounds like drug related culture, IMO. Why can't people walk away from a creature like Boyette? Rhetorical question, I know. Just so senseless! Prayers that if she had any children they can break the cycle. I feel sad for family members affected by crimes of adults.

They are extraditing her to AL, they must have the evidence from the Lillian murder to place her at the scene. I'm guessing they would go for DP and set her accommodations up at "The Tut".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and about that:

Alabama:
Men's Death Row Location: Holman Prison, Atmore (main), that's where they have the "blue chair for little boys" (or maybe it's a blue needle)

Woment's Death Row Location: Tutwiler Prison, Wetumpka, that's where they have the "pink chair for little girls" (or maybe it's a pink needle)

Yes, and about that:

Alabama:
Men's Death Row Location: Holman Prison, Atmore (main), that's where they have the "blue chair for little boys" (or maybe it's a blue needle)

Woment's Death Row Location: Tutwiler Prison, Wetumpka, that's where they have the "pink chair for little girls" (or maybe it's a pink needle)

Cutesy puke! (Sorry, attempt at sick humor). Rice was extradited from Georgia to Santa Rosa County, FL and where she is now. With 1 killing in Alabama, and
3 in Florida (2 of which she's being held as accessory), how will they determine which state tries her first for which charges? I dont know much about these things, but would she be tried in federal courts because the crime spree crossed state lines?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back