GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this guy wont come alive. wonder if he will kill her or if she will be taken alive.

Glad he ended it. We'll have to see what the girl's story is. This is close to where I live, so scary!

Glad he ended it. We'll have to see what the girl's story is. This is close to where I live, so scary!

Whatever 'story' she has to tell it wont work. She was the one who bought ammo on the 2nd so she is going to be charged with everything as she should be. She was in on it the entire time.

Another female/male murder spree team.

This happened in my area, it's been a scary week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i bet she tries to act like a victim now...

She HAD to. Otherwise he was going to shoot her when she returned with the bullets....:no:

Riiight of course she did. LOL! I think they will up the charges on her now that she is in custody. Imo, she was in on the crime spree willingly.

I cannot believe he STILL had the same stolen car parked in the parking lot where he was holed up....

These kind of murderers are never as smart as they think they are. Thank goodness. He probably thought he was clear since he was in Georgia and probably thought the police were still in Florida and Alabama looking for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back