GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Officials in Pensacola, Florida, say Mary Rice faces charges of accessory after the fact to capital murder in the deaths of two women found dead Jan. 31. She also faces a capital murder and robbery charge for the death of a woman in Lillian, Alabama. And charges are still pending for Rice in the case of Kayla Crocker, who died Tuesday afternoon, a day after she was shot during a home invasion near Pensacola.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/08/latest-woman-faces-more-charges-after-4th-victim-dies.html

Officials in Pensacola, Florida, say Mary Rice faces charges of accessory after the fact to capital murder in the deaths of two women found dead Jan. 31. She also faces a capital murder and robbery - charge for the death of a woman in Lillian, Alabama. And charges are still pending for Rice in the case of Kayla Crocke, who died Tuesday afternoon, a day after she was shot during a home invasion near Pensacola.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/08/latest-woman-faces-more-charges-after-4th-victim-dies.html

Ooohh, she's in Big Trouble now. Possibly 2 charges of M1 -- she was there; she could have shot one or all of the victims; she didn't leave & call LE or MSM. SMH. Bad, bad stuff for her, let's hope. And anything she says in her defense prolly cannot be verified since she is the only witness. What a shame for her, huh?!

Let's hope that the prosecutors charge her with all of it -- no 2nd Degree biznez. Murder1 x 4 (to start), grand theft, kidnapping (holding someone against their will), eluding authorities to avoid arrest, and whatever else.

On the game camera, you can see she was willingly walking behind him. He did not have a gun at her back.

On the game camera, you can see she was willingly walking behind him. He did not have a gun at her back.

In fairness, he had a gun in his hand. If she would've tried to turn and run, he could've shot her in 2 seconds.

In fairness, he had a gun in his hand. If she would've tried to turn and run, he could've shot her in 2 seconds.

That's true. But if you are holding someone hostage, do you walk with your back to them, in the woods ?

That's true. But if you are holding someone hostage, do you walk with your back to them, in the woods ?

No. She wasn't a hostage but willingly a part of this murderous team. Unfortunately we are seeing more and more male/female criminal teams partaking in heinous crimes together whether it is robbing someone, or the female offering up their small child to be raped by a pedophile or both abusing an innocent child until they murder them or go on a murderous crime spree like this one did.

Another example is multiple home invaders. Those who invaded the 83 year old lady's home in Georgia who brutally tortured her and then burned her while she was still alive are all equally guilty of her murder and there was several defendants. Three males and two females iiirc.

Was he with her when she went inside of Walmart and bought ammo on the 2nd?

She didnt have to shoot anyone herself to be charged with MI and she will have the added murder charge of the pregnant woman who died yesterday. IMO

The 'he made me do it' isn't going to cut it even though that is what all female defendants claim when they are finally caught when they teamed up with a male.

Imo, she was all for this murderous crime spree and I believe each jurisdiction who has charged her has the evidence they need to back it up.

Its no different than someone participating as a getaway driver and someone is killed by another participant in a bank robbery. They are both equally guilty under the law because they conspired together.

They may even decide to go for the death penalty since this happened in Florida and Alabama.

Imo, she is no victim of this murderer. She was his co-conspirator. She is as lethal and as dangerous as he was.

Ooohh, she's in Big Trouble now. Possibly 2 charges of M1 -- she was there; she could have shot one or all of the victims; she didn't leave & call LE or MSM. SMH. Bad, bad stuff for her, let's hope. And anything she says in her defense prolly cannot be verified since she is the only witness. What a shame for her, huh?!

Let's hope that the prosecutors charge her with all of it -- no 2nd Degree biznez. Murder1 x 4 (to start), grand theft, kidnapping (holding someone against their will), eluding authorities to avoid arrest, and whatever else.

I couldn't agree more.

I agree. I am interested in her story though. Why and how did she get involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo, she is no victim of this murderer. She was his co-conspirator. She is as lethal and as dangerous as he was.

I agree but I still want to know why. Because she liked it? Because she "couldn't bear to be without him while he went to Prison forever" ? Morbid curiosity.

I agree but I still want to know why. Because she liked it? Because she "couldn't bear to be without him while he went to Prison forever" ? Morbid curiosity.

There seems to be a big difference in her appearance from the photo the media was showing of her and what she looked like in the deer came photo and the most recent mug shot. My guess is they had a common interest possibly drugs and she might have been going where the drugs were? IDK

There seems to be a big difference in her appearance from the photo the media was showing of her and what she looked like in the deer came photo and the most recent mug shot. My guess is they had a common interest possibly drugs and she might have been going where the drugs were? IDK

I agree, although the pix in the media she still looked as if she at least had a history.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back