Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now hearing about this case.

How old are the other siblings in the house?

FDLE fb post about Diana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1141026455938582&substory_index=0&id=131933396847898

I am c&p their comments about why no amber alert since it is LE:

Hi (redacted), The difference between an AMBER Alert and Missing Child Alert is that in an AMBER Alert, the preliminary investigation indicates the child may have been abducted. Sometimes, as an investigation moves forward, more information is received. If the criteria for an AMBER Alert is met, we upgrade the alert, even if we've already pushed out a Missing Child Alert. Here is a link to more information about AMBER Alerts. http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/MCICSearch/Amber.asp

Another reply:

The Missing Child Alert was established for children who go missing when there is no indication of an abduction.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

First I've heard of this missing girl. I just shared the Sheriff link on Facebook to bring awareness. I'm in the Tampa Bay area.

Skimming a few pages I notice that the family is not being allowed in the home and car/s have been towed? That seems unusual. Like something has been found which leads them to believe these things need further testing.

Bradburry said Diana and other neighborhood kids would play around her home.

"She seemed well taken care of," the former staff member at Elkhart, Ind., schools said. "She wasn't mean or cocky she just took care of things. To us she was a little mother hen."

Bradburry said Diana was nice and friendly and knew enough to gather her siblings and go home if the situation warranted

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

5/30/16

attachment.php

Source: mine

Attachments

• estero3.JPG
    estero3.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 342
Is that a mobile command post, NIN?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CjyOQOsXEAAAI7s.jpg

Stepfather of missing 9-year-old girl criticizes Sheriff’s Office search effort

The stepfather of missing 9-year-old San Carlos Park girl Diana Alvares believes the Lee County Sheriff’s Office isn’t doing enough to find his stepdaughter and said Tuesday that he plans to defy orders against conducting his own search.

Still, Lee County sheriff Mike Scott vowed in a statement Monday to do whatever it takes to find the girl, and multiple Urban Search and Rescue Task Force teams used machetes to hack through heavily wooded areas near the family’s home...

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...irl-criticizes-sheriffs-office-search-effort/

Ughh... there is so much i want to say. Sigh. I will say it is interesting, the comments made about bio father and the mysterious note.

Hopefully we get more news today

Ughh... there is so much i want to say. Sigh. I will say it is interesting, the comments made about bio father and the mysterious note.

Hopefully we get more news today
Mysterious note???

Was hoping for more information this morning. Gut still thinks targeted. Please let this darling child be ok! NEVER is it OK to bring a child into whatever issues adults have. NEVER!

I'm so afraid we're too late to save Diana. Please let me be wrong!!!!

MOO!!!

I'd like to know, when was the last time Diane was seen by anyone besides her family (Mom, stepdad, siblings). Maybe a neighbor spotted her playing outside that afternoon?

I'm just now hearing about this case.

How old are the other siblings in the house?

I am not sure of the other ages. But we do know that Diana is the oldest child and was the 'mother hen' and watched out for her younger sibs. I believe there is a one yr old, and then a brother and sister. The two middle kids attend school with Diana because the teacher said she kept a close eye on her siblings at school. So they must be about 5 to 7 or 8 yrs old.

Diana was in a room by herself.
Dad says the door is right outside his bedroom and he will hear it when opened. He will wake up if someone opened it.

I know I read a post last night stating that mobile home is just two bedrooms, where was Diana sleeping?

I wish we knew if the bio father of Diana (who lives out of the country) is the father to any of the other children. Even if he is out of country he could have had someone else take her and keep her until he can bring her to him. JMO

Long time member, rare poster

I work just 10 miles south from this area. I wish I could go take a look around but unfortunately I cannot. I really hope she is found soon.
I come from a hispanic background and when I was younger sleepovers and/or visits to friends houses were a no-go. Diana's mom saying no to this is not out of the ordinary for me. I am going to try and go back a few pages and look for the interview with her Mom and translate this for you guys. I don't have a good feeling about this and I hope I am wrong.

I had been thinking that someone in the trailer park had been grooming her. But from reading the statements from neighbors and teachers, now I am not sure that could have happened. They say she never played outside without being supervised and she was a 'mother hen' for the younger kids. And her mother watched her closely and did not allow her to wander or hang out alone with others. So I am not sure that she had any kind of a 'connection' with a neighbor.

There has been no mention of her using social media. But am I imagining ir, or did her Mom say she used to borrow Mom's phone to look up pictures of horses to copy and draw?

I had been thinking that someone in the trailer park had been grooming her. But from reading the statements from neighbors and teachers, now I am not sure that could have happened. They say she never played outside without being supervised and she was a 'mother hen' for the younger kids. And her mother watched her closely and did not allow her to wander or hang out alone with others. So I am not sure that she had any kind of a 'connection' with a neighbor.

There has been no mention of her using social media. But am I imagining ir, or did her Mom say she used to borrow Mom's phone to look up pictures of horses to copy and draw?

I get the feeling of grooming too.

Even if you rule out neighbors, that still leaves school, church, and extended family. I'm betting on school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member