Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up but I've missed any info about a mysterious note. Are we talking about the invitation to birthday party?

I don't think it was confirmed it was a birthday party invitation, was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I gathered from the portion of the interview with Mom

7:27 "I am very worried. I would like her to be found"

7:40 She does not know where her daughter is and wants to know where she is

7:50 She says, for anyone who is watching please let us know what you know, please turn her in

8:42 Her mom states, she is praying, all her family is praying. She says, Diana is only 9, there's no way that she cannot be found. I need her found

9:24 When asked what Diana is like, she says Diana likes playing outside with her friends, her neighbors.

This is where I'm confused, she says "I don't understand why she did that, I don't know if she wanted to or someone took her"

10:31 When asked the events of the morning, Mom says she woke up around 2AM, and noticed Diana was uncovered so she covered her. The woke up again at 6:55, noticed the stove was on, checked on the room with her brother & sister and then checked on Diana and noticed her missing. She ran to her husband and explained to him what was going on

The video then cuts off when asked about the doors locked or unlocked she did say "The door next to".... right at the end

IF this doesn't turn up to be someone closely related to Diana, I wonder if it wasn't someone from her church that would know of her Sunday morning routine. Being only 9, she might not of realized it wasn't the time of morning to go to church. She could of let someone in the house and they told her it was time to go to church. Then, they could of said bring your blanket and we'll get dressed later. Ok, that part may be a little bit out there I know. I wonder how far from the front door her parent's bedroom was and how far away she was sleeping from that door? That whole thing with the stove has me really confused though. To me it almost sounds like whoever took Diana wanted the entire remaining family to die from carbon monoxide poisoning or for the trailer to burn down with them in it. I really thought she would of been found by now if she was extremely close by. On a side note, IIRC I thought she had another sibling living with the bio dad in Mexico or wherever he is now. It was mentioned in an early news story article. This is just all :moo:

Praying for this child's safety. These are the hardest for me and I sure I'm not alone in that. A 9 yo is a young child.
Love and warmth to you Diana, sweet girl.

a lot of immigrants from Latin America aren't allowed to go play at a friend's house. their usual playmates are siblings and cousins. I had a friend in high school who would come to my house anyways and her mom would literally follow her and wait outside until she came back out.

All that AND why did that seem significant to the mother while her child was missing? Did she think the daughter wrote it just trying to get away for the night? And then ripped it in a display of anger/ displeasure when she was told no? Or did it seem like a creepy outsider? It seems like an odd time for that memory to come up, so she clearly has some feeling about it that stayed fresh.

grab the wet noodle.. my 3 year old wants a baba milk in the middle of the night #hangshead

One article said she was the protector of her 3 younger siblings, so I thought she was 1 of four, plus another on the way. Diana, boy, girl and the youngest---- not sure how old that one is if they still take a bottle in the middle of the night? Mine didnt take a bottle in the middle of the night after---- 9 months, maybe? I am not positive about any of that, though.

SAN CARLOS PARK, Fla. — The stepfather of missing 9-year-old San Carlos Park girl Diana Alvares believes the Lee County Sheriff’s Office isn’t doing enough to find his stepdaughter and said Tuesday that he plans to defy orders against conducting his own search.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/stepfather-of-missing-9-year-old-girl-criticizes-sheriffs-office-search-effort/

I feel like the text I quoted was used in a click bait kind of way. . It makes no direct quote of what he said that gave the reporter the opinion on the Stepdad's belief's nor does it offer any statement of his saying anything critical . Also being told not to search for your child would be a very hard thing and I would think , a lot of parents would also defy that order. I think if I were in his shoes I would defy that request as well.

The neighborhood is usually full of children who play together, residents said. Jimenez said that Alvares doesn’t go out to play alone.

This statement really makes me hope that LE is talking to the kids who play with her and which of the somebody's that this neighbor mentions is always watching and if any of the kids have had any weird interactions with anyone . I dont mean the if you think you saw something come forward LE talking to , I mean really questioning these kids about the last few weeks play times.
“I mean, somebody’s always watching them,” neighbor Todd Quick said of the kids. “You do see them playing right on the borderline of the woods.”

grab the wet noodle.. my 3 year old wants a baba milk in the middle of the night #hangshead

Lol, you will hand your head down I shame with everyone else😉
My 11 year was exclusively bf and he loved his milk.
My 5 year old son from another mom, slept through since he was 6 months (however I think it was due to neglect )

All MOO!

I am starting to have doubts about the whole thing. Did Diana really disappear, or was she "reconnected" with her bio father with the help of her mother? She was the one getting up at 2am/2:30am. She was the one checking on Diana and supposedly the last person to see her. She was the one getting up in the morning and finding the lights and the stove (??) on.

I do not see the mother crying or being desperate ( did I miss that?) and I understand, that people react differently. He had tears in his eyes during one of the interviews for example.

Look at this video, marker 1:55 ff. She looks happy here..JMO

http://www.nbc-2.com/clip/12474916/...in-search-for-9-year-old-san-carlos-park-girl

Hope Diana is safe and sound.

-Nin

I live close..and in the last couple of months...we've had many stranger danger reports. In fact it got to be so many...they were thinking some of these kids might be making things up. But they were all checked out..including sketches of the person and make or color of car. In east naple..naples...golden gate..ft myers....all over this area. No one was picked up or questioned . I doubt this has anything to do with those cases...but you never know. It's sad but the warm weather in Fl brings sex offenders here because the kids are out in the warm weather...playing ..walking home from school...all year long.

I am starting to have doubts about the whole thing. Did Diana really disappear, or was she "reconnected" with her bio father with the help of her mother? She was the one getting up at 2am/2:30am. She was the one checking on Diana and supposedly the last person to see her. She was the one getting up in the morning and finding the lights and the stove (??) on.

I do not see the mother crying or being desperate ( did I miss that?) and I understand, that people react differently. He had tears in his eyes during one of the interviews for example.

Look at this video, marker 1:55 ff. She looks happy here..JMO

http://www.nbc-2.com/clip/12474916/...in-search-for-9-year-old-san-carlos-park-girl

Hope Diana is safe and sound.

-Nin

That thought crossed my mind.

yes, my 3 year old nursed at night until he was almost 2, because lazy and wanted to sleep lol

Lol, you will hand your head down I shame with everyone else��
My 11 year was exclusively bf and he loved his milk.
My 5 year old son from another mom, slept through since he was 6 months (however I think it was due to neglect )

All MOO!

They're all different! My 7 month old hasn't had milk in the night since she was 9 weeks old! She's always loved her sleep this one!

Mysterious note???

So sorry! I got so caught up with my daughter this morning.

This note:

Hernandez said the only thing out of character was an incident about two months ago, when Diana brought home a paper inviting her to a classmate's home. With no phone number or addresses, Hernandez told her she couldn't go. Diana tore the paper to pieces.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/2016/05/30/missing-girls-mother-waits/85157288/

And comments made about bio father on social media by EO about 13 hours ago
https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/802653753203285/

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Search for missing San Carlos Park girl enters third day
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

"The search and investigation for 9-year-old Diana Alvares in a San Carlos Park mobile home park continued today with no new information on her whereabouts.

Shortly after 9 a.m. teams of detectives fanned out, visiting neighbors and other nearby homes to speak with residents. Divers were also seen inspecting a lake within the Sheltering Pines community.

Hoping to spark some tips as to Diana's whereabouts, Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward, and the FBI has pledged $5,000. The Lee County Sheriff’s Office, FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement are involved in the search."

Attachments

• 636002918433980199-alvares006.jpg
    636002918433980199-alvares006.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 636002918468924871-alvares002.jpg
    636002918468924871-alvares002.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 636002850961122264-Missing-Child-Search.jpg
    636002850961122264-Missing-Child-Search.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 324
Status
Not open for further replies.