Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the stepfather was not involved. It is so incredibly rare a child goes missing from their house from their bed seems Stepdads are the culprit in many of these cases. (Mod snip) It's not looking good she is still alive regardless.

That's something I've not seen often....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have seen it happen countless times. Crime scene tape is always put up around the place the victim lived and went missing from. LE always considers the place a victim went missing from to be the first crime scene since an abduction/kidnapping is suspected to have happened at that location. I haven't seen a case where crime scene tape wasn't around the victim's home/property and LE always gets a SW to search the victim's home/property.

I don't find it odd but pretty much SOP with cases like this.

JMO of course

I noticed in the article that one of their vehicles has already been returned. Hopefully, once LE has time to go over the truck it too will be returned to the family.

One of two vehicles removed from the family's mobile home on Sunday have been returned. The black sedan was released back to the family on Monday. A tan pickup remains impounded and the home remains cordoned off with crime scene tape.

If I was LE I would want a complete list of all who attended the girl's birthday party

Wow.....the home is still cordoned off? I know they usually start with the home and work out but it seems like a long time. Does anyone remember cases where the family was out of the home this long?

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

Uribe Jimenez and Rita Hernandez are Diana’s stepfather and biological mother. Hernandez left Diana’s biological father several years ago and he is now in Mexico.

Hernandez said that when she left him he told her that her having Diana was not permanent.

“He said this isn’t going to stay this way,” she said through an interpreter.

Hernandez said her frame of mind is that Diana is alive but possibly not in this county, state or even country at this point.

She said she believes that someone with fake documents may have grabbed her and taken her across the Mexican border. She said there were no unlocked windows or doors at the home the morning Diana went missing

....“It might be him or his friends, may be they do him a favor,” the tree trimmer and landscaper for Able Scape Landscaping, said. “Nothing is very sure.”

He did say that Diana’s father threatened to make their lives difficult.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

Uribe Jimenez and Rita Hernandez are Diana’s stepfather and biological mother. Hernandez left Diana’s biological father several years ago and he is now in Mexico.

Hernandez said that when she left him he told her that her having Diana was not permanent.

Hernandez said her frame of mind is that Diana is alive but possibly not in this county, state or even country at this point.

She said she believes that someone with fake documents may have grabbed her and taken her across the Mexican border. She said there were no unlocked windows or doors at the home the morning Diana went missing

....“It might be him or his friends, may be they do him a favor,” the tree trimmer and landscaper for Able Scape Landscaping, said. “Nothing is very sure.”

I'm not buying into this scenario at all.

I know I read a post last night stating that mobile home is just two bedrooms, where was Diana sleeping?

About her Step Father saying he would have heard the door open, does he mean her bedroom door? Or the front door?

I was assuming her bedroom door was open, and that was why her mother could see her. If it was closed, he would have woken up when the mom checked on the kids...

Oh Man, I can't imagine. There was a post on SM that I linked to earlier that said he planned to come back around in two months and he posted back in March. So the timeline fits. (Also, just commenting on the families theory, hope that is okay)

I really hope the stepfather was not involved. It is so incredibly rare a child goes missing from their house from their bed seems Stepdads are the culprit in many of these cases. (mod snip) It's not looking good she is still alive regardless.

Stepfathers nor stepmothers don't murder their stepchildren nearly as often as biological fathers and mothers do. We have seen several cases right here at WS over the years where a child/children were abducted from their home/bedroom, and most all of those cases involved a stranger pedophile. So it does happen and those here know that all so well, sadly.

(Mod snip)

I don't see anything that supports this stepfather is involved in the disappearance of his daughter. Both parents seem to be very involved with their children's lives. I don't think either one had anything to do with Diana being missing. I would like to think that maybe her bio father had someone come and steal her from her mom but that doesn't make sense because LE here will see if Diana is in Mexico and he wouldn't be able to hide her out forever.

I do feel this may be someone who lives in the park or maybe knows someone who does.

Little children like Diana have been abducted right out of their home/bedrooms and some lived in mobile home parks and some lived in very nice upscale site built homes in a supposedly very safe neighborhood. No area is immune to pedophiles. So I am not going to judge this stepfather without having evidence he has done something wrong or judge them for living in the park. I am sure this stepfather did the very best he could for his family including Diana.

Oh Man, I can't imagine. There was a post on SM that I linked to earlier that said he planned to come back around in two months and he posted back in March. So the timeline fits. (Also, just commenting on the families theory, hope that is okay)

--from the article that was with your post:

--snip--

She said she believes that someone with fake documents may have grabbed her and taken her across the Mexican border. She said there were no unlocked windows or doors at the home the morning Diana went missing.

--I believe the stepfather already said that there was one unlocked door..?

Wow.....the home is still cordoned off? I know they usually start with the home and work out but it seems like a long time. Does anyone remember cases where the family was out of the home this long?

I really haven't made a mental note to how long homes were held before being released but I do remember some have been a few days (5-6) up to six weeks. I expect that the home will be released sometime this week since they have only been there since Sunday.

Not buying it either. Taken from the house in the middle of the night is means someone is up to no good. Stats say its someone in the house.

"and said he had seen the family the night before the disappearance when they came next door to help celebrate his girlfriend's daughter's 15th birthday."

I cut off the neighbors name. But it looks like there was a celebration the night before. More people around.

This is my opinion of what happened, too.

She said she believes that someone with fake documents may have grabbed her and taken her across the Mexican border. She said there were no unlocked windows or doors at the home the morning Diana went missing.

Jimenez said that Diana’s biological father, Martin Alvares, was deported from the United States to Mexico in 2013. He said he was deported from Okeechobee.

He said he doesn’t know if he was direclty involved.

“It might be him or his friends, may be they do him a favor,” the tree trimmer and landscaper for Able Scape Landscaping, said. “Nothing is very sure.”

I really haven't made a mental note to how long homes were held before being released but I do remember some have been a few days (5-6) up to six weeks. I expect that the home will be released sometime this week since they have only been there since Sunday.

I'm not sure either, but I can remember police interviewing parents (or caregivers) for extended periods of time inside the homes children have gone missing from, some who were later found deceased at the hands of these caregivers. I suppose each LE agency handles things differently.

This is my opinion of what happened, too.

I can positively understand Diana's mom for wanting to believe Diana's dad had someone take her to Mexico but I just don't believe this is what really has happened to her.

I can positively understand Diana's mom for wanting to believe Diana's dad had someone take her to Mexico but I just don't believe this is what really has happened to her.

Research him on FB and you might change your mind.

With Sunday and Monday being part of the holiday weekend I am sure crews were not at full strength. That's why they are probably a day behind schedule. They would have had investigators in the home on Monday but for the holiday.

Jimenez said that Diana’s biological father, Martin Alvares, was deported from the United States to Mexico in 2013. He said he was deported from Okeechobee.

He said he doesn’t know if he was direclty involved.

“It might be him or his friends, may be they do him a favor,” the tree trimmer and landscaper for Able Scape Landscaping, said. “Nothing is very sure.”

The above sounds like distancing language. (IMO)

With Sunday and Monday being part of the holiday weekend I am sure crews were not at full strength. That's why they are probably a day behind schedule. They would have had investigators in the home on Monday but for the holiday.

Its been my experience that in cases of missing children, extra staff is usually called in. I would think that in LE they have people "on call" in case of an emergency such as this. I work in a hospital, and certain departments, like the operating room, surgical recovery etc they always have staff on call. Holiday or not. There are some jobs that don't get holidays off (like me :dance: Babies come when they want to!) .

Those woods remind me of Nadia Bloom who was a couple of years older and who wandered into the woods and was found alive days later. Doubt this is the case but always room for hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay