Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, right. It's baking here. You want to walk into the freezer not turn the stove on.

I wonder if Mom accidentally left the stove on before going to bed. I have a ceramic cook top and once left it on for a couple of hours.

Otherwise, what does it mean? A symbol of sorts? And if it is, I would say that it's personal. And the parents may know more of whats going on than their saying. What would be the point of a stranger turning the stove on? If there was flames or a coil and the intent was to burn the house down, they would have done that. Just left something on top to catch fire and walk out.

Mom said she got up to give the baby a bottle. I know it's old school but is it possible she was heating a bottle and forgot the burner?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks for the great satellite maps, Margarita! :tyou:

I'm curious. I know alligators are everywhere in Florida. I have been watching the tape of men searching a pond by the house. Are there alligators in that pond?

Thinking of Haleigh Cummings and why I think they never found a trace of her.

Temperatures are in the 80s and 90s here in this area of FL, so there would be no reason to have the stove on for heat. Just an FYI.
That is just bizarre. I've visited my relatives several times in SW Florida and the heat has never been on, and this is usually in December/January. Actually it's always been the air conditioning that's been running

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That is just bizarre. I've visited my relatives several times in SW Florida and the heat has never been on, and this is usually in December/January. Actually it's always been the air conditioning that's been running

On the few cold nights of the year when the heat is turned on, we end up turning the a/c back on by noon the next day, lol.

Diana Alvares search continues; Family suspects they know kidnapper

Diana’s mother woke up again a little before 7 am, this time to get the kids ready for church. This is when she noticed a strange smell coming from their kitchen and saw someone left the stove top on and a pan filled with oil sitting there.

[...]

The couple speculates the person who took Diana purposely left the stove top on and may have been planning to set their home on fire.

[...]

Diana’s parents Uribe and Rita Jimenez tell Four In Your Corner they weren’t aware so many sex offenders lived near their home. Despite the alarming number, they say they don’t think it’s likely an offender took their daughter. They believe an old roommate may have kidnapped her.

“He left like a month ago before this thing happened,” Diana’s stepfather says. “He said, ‘I’m going to move. I don’t have no more job here.”

More at link: http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

That's new information that a pan with oil was on the stove top.

So now, they think it's an old roommate?

Diana’s mother woke up again a little before 7 am, this time to get the kids ready for church. This is when she noticed a strange smell coming from their kitchen and saw someone left the stove top on and a pan filled with oil sitting there.

[...]

The couple speculates the person who took Diana purposely left the stove top on and may have been planning to set their home on fire.

[...]

Diana’s parents Uribe and Rita Jimenez tell Four In Your Corner they weren’t aware so many sex offenders lived near their home. Despite the alarming number, they say they don’t think it’s likely an offender took their daughter. They believe an old roommate may have kidnapped her.

“He left like a month ago before this thing happened,” Diana’s stepfather says. “He said, ‘I’m going to move. I don’t have no more job here.”

More at link: http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper
WHAT? First the ex husband, and now an ex roommate??? Why would a roommate who doesn't have a job want to kidnap a 9 year old child? Was the roommate a male/female? IMO, this is distancing. Ya know... look over there.

That's new information that a pan with oil was on the stove top.

So now, they think it's an old roommate?

I was going to say exactly that! So, now we don't have all the stove on, we have a burner with a pot of oil on? And a roommate who hasn't been discussed? Well, if that was an accurate story, the timeline would be greatly shortened. It couldnt have a pot of oil on since 2am and not burn or smoke or something. For sure, the pot or oil bottle could be printed. This just sounds---- not right.

This is getting stranger by the minute!

(back to my edits)- in a house with 2 bedrooms, 4 kids, a dad and a pregnant mother, where was the "roommate" staying???

[...]

[...]

A pan of oil sitting on the HOT stove? Anyone know how long it would talk for that to catch fire?

There was the very, very, VERY strange case of the young girl who reportedly ran away and returned several days later. She said she was spending the night with the coyotes. I don't remember her age, but I remember she was small in stature. That case always felt off, to me, though, so I can't say it is a great comparison. That is the only one I remember. 9 is very young.
I remember that case...

I still have my questions regarding that one..

But she came back home safe and sound... So that is very good...

JMO...

[...]

[...]

This article has information that if it's true, should have been released to the police the day she went missing so it could be investigated.
It feels like the more time goes by the more they add to the story that they never provided before.

A pan of oil sitting on the HOT stove? Anyone know how long it would talk for that to catch fire?

I don't think it would catch fire until the oil burned out of the pan. I wish we knew if the stove was gas or electric. That would give us a better indication. I have lived in various homes in FL since I moved here 10 years ago and none had gas, all have had electric, and even the places I looked at when I was trying to find a new apartment, they were all electric stoves, no gas at all.

Midnight and yes.

I'd look closely at all the males in attendance of the quinceanera. Timing seems coincidental. How late do these things typically last? Is alcohol typically served for adults? Just thinking out loud.
Also, does anyone know if there is more than once entrance to the mobile home park? I know some are like normal neighborhoods with homes along the streets. Some are fenced off. I'm off to google earth to take a peek.

If it was a quinceanera, it may have been a big celebration.
Wondering if someone had their eye on Diana from that party.

Just throwing this out there, there was a 7 year old Florida boy in April who came up missing from his home. He was found in another part of the state when the abductor dropped him off at the side of the road. Creep was never caught. They think he was possibly followed home from Walmart.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305397

However, I still think it was someone Diana knows.

I left a pan of oil on the stove in our trailer when I was 11, and it caught fire in less than 30 minutes because I forgot and was watching Inspector Gadget.
Eta, it was an electric stove on high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member