Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the things that are bothering me:

1) Door near Diana was ALWAYS left open. WHY?
2) Oven was on. Some staging, possibly? Red herring?
3) Ex husband sneaking in to take Diana. Maybe. I'm sure the LE are all over this.

I'd look closely at all the males in attendance of the quinceanera. Timing seems coincidental. How late do these things typically last? Is alcohol typically served for adults? Just thinking out loud.
Also, does anyone know if there is more than once entrance to the mobile home park? I know some are like normal neighborhoods with homes along the streets. Some are fenced off. I'm off to google earth to take a peek.

3) Ex husband sneaking in to take Diana. Maybe. I'm sure the LE are all over this.

Regarding the oven I have heard of people on low incomes using their ovens for heating but that might not be the case here.

Thanks to all of you for your posts, sleuthing and discussion.

2 all stove was turned on.

Sorry. I posted too quick then couldn't edit

2 all stove was turned on.

Sorry. I posted too quick then couldn't edit

Jumping off my post.
I'm having issues posting.

The door that's left unlocked is the porch door that's next to the parents room. SD said if anyone opened it, he would hear it.

Can't believe this little sweetheart is still missing. She sounds such a good little girl.

I'm wondering what the significance of the stove/burners being left on is?
Is it possible Diana woke up earlier than everyone and was hungry? Wanted to make some food? Did she see someone outside? Lured out?
Is it a personal message?
Attempt for the house to be set on fire?

I would like to be able to see photos inside of the home, the sleeping arrangements the stove. I know this isn't going to happen but I'm struggling to picture what it's like.

Also way earlier a camera was mentioned? I wonder if anything has been seen. I wouldn't imagine a high volume of traffic between 2am-5am.

Where are you little one... 🤔
I don't see this being a good outcome - I would love it to be her father, and this is a custody issue because hopefully then at least she would be safe and loved.

Its been my experience that in cases of missing children, extra staff is usually called in. I would think that in LE they have people "on call" in case of an emergency such as this. I work in a hospital, and certain departments, like the operating room, surgical recovery etc they always have staff on call. Holiday or not. There are some jobs that don't get holidays off (like me :dance: Babies come when they want to!) .

It would be interesting to know why the crime lab techs weren't there on Sunday or Monday if she disappeared 2am Sunday. I believe their first appearance was Tuesday morning.

Temperatures are in the 80s and 90s here in this area of FL, so there would be no reason to have the stove on for heat. Just an FYI.

If an abduction, maybe the perp turned the burners on to help lighten the area without turning brighter lights on. Easier to see to maneuver in and out without bumping into anything and waking someone.

Temperatures are in the 80s and 90s here in this area of FL, so there would be no reason to have the stove on for heat. Just an FYI.

I wondered about that. I know it's hot during the day but didn't know about nighttime.

Hehe, right. It's baking here. You want to walk into the freezer not turn the stove on.

I wonder if Mom accidentally left the stove on before going to bed. I have a ceramic cook top and once left it on for a couple of hours.

Otherwise, what does it mean? A symbol of sorts? And if it is, I would say that it's personal. And the parents may know more of whats going on than their saying. What would be the point of a stranger turning the stove on? If there was flames or a coil and the intent was to burn the house down, they would have done that. Just left something on top to catch fire and walk out.

I wondered about that. I know it's hot during the day but didn't know about nighttime.

Their temps are very much like where I live and believe me even in the early morning you wouldn't want to turn all of the eyes of the stove on to warm the place up.

I think it that was a custom of theirs the mom would have said so. JMO

I'm in FL north of there and my A/C is going non-stop as it's been in the mid 90's all week. I wouldn't think anyone would need heat on even at night.

Those children are very young to be going anywhere without a parent. I'm surprised the church would allow a driver to pick up four or five children under the age of nine all alone.

It's common in the South from my experience. Many churches have buses that enable people of all ages to attend. Oftentimes they pick up children because the parents can't or don't want to go to church but the children do.

I'm in FL north of there and my A/C is going non-stop as it's been in the mid 90's all week. I wouldn't think anyone would need heat on even at night.

It was 95 today here in Southwest Georgia where we live and of course you have the humidity on top of that which makes it feel even higher. Our AC is set on 65 at night and now when I get up I just turn it off until later in the day.

I really don't think Diana's mom would have mentioned the stove being on if it was something they commonly did.

IMO

In my opinion, I don't think it was her dad. (Why search the pond?). I believe it was someone from the neighbors get together. Diana was probably over there (and her parents). Depending on who it was (thinking a teenager) maybe lured her outside after everyone left the gathering. Did something horrible and she was dumped nearby. What stinks is not having all of the details.

In my opinion, I don't think it was her dad. (Why search the pond?). I believe it was someone from the neighbors get together. Diana was probably over there (and her parents). Depending on who it was (thinking a teenager) maybe lured her outside after everyone left the gathering. Did something horrible and she was dumped nearby. What stinks is not having all of the details.

Has anything been mentioned about the Dad being contacted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member