Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can totally get her family's progression on who might be responsible. If my daughter were to go missing right now, my first thought would be that her bio father took her or had someone take her for him. He has made those threats, so that is the natural first assumption to make.

Maybe LE has cleared him? I am sure they have been asking the family all sorts of things, changes in behavior, all the people who have been in her life the past 6 months or so, etc. Little things they never put together all of the sudden seem much more prominent and relevant.

:popcorn: Comments are interesting!
I know that the worst thing to do is read internet comments. But I think if it was my family in the news, I couldn't resist either.

Oh my...........:notgood: :trainwreck:

I can't get facebook right now, is it ok to summarize?

Too much in the comments to summarize, LT, but it's just a whole bunch of family members in the comments that are threatening each other, accusing each other, snarking at each other...etc...Basically everything except trying to come together to find this little girl.
What a damn shame.

I think the roommate is the one they need to be looking for........everything lines up just about right.

Just my :twocents:

Marc Klaas (child advocate for missing children) said on the NG show tonight, that he's certain that if Diana left the home with someone, it wasn't a stranger. I'm sure the LE are vetting the ex roommate, that really does sound suspicious.

Oh my...........:notgood: :trainwreck:

Is this stepmother back in Mexico with Diana's father?

Unfortunately there can be bad blood between the families but I wish they wouldn't air their gripes on social media. It takes away from Diana's being missing. They should remember who this is about, and it darned sure isn't about the families having a spat-fest on social media. How disgraceful to Diana.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN/videos/10154419875133287/

Nancy Grace clip about Diana.

And for what its worth, the step-mother is not in Mexico. She is in Florida looking for the child. The middle of the interview (the one with her I posted earlier) turns to English. She says she is angry and wants to find her and get custody. Right now, it is definitely about Diana. The underlying issues are just what is fueling everyone's finger pointing. But, sometimes, in the mess comes truth! I am waiting for that moment. When any information that was being kept secret gets spilled out into the light so Diana can be found. I say talk away!

Unfortunately there can be bad blood between the families but I wish they wouldn't air their gripes on social media. It takes away from Diana's being missing. They should remember who this is about, and it darned sure isn't about the families having a spat-fest on social media. How disgraceful to Diana.

Exactly! If they would put all of that energy into finding Diana.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Marc Klaas (child advocate for missing children) said on the NG show tonight, that he's certain that if Diana left the home with someone, it wasn't a stranger. I'm sure the LE are vetting the ex roommate, that really does sound suspicious.

Me too! I now believe he is the one who took Diana.
Has the roomates name been mentioned yet?

I'm curious. I know alligators are everywhere in Florida. I have been watching the tape of men searching a pond by the house. Are there alligators in that pond?

Thinking of Haleigh Cummings and why I think they never found a trace of her.

Bet on it. There are alligators in nearly every pond in south Florida.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

“My wife when she woke up she found ALL the stoves on,” he said.

When Diana mysteriously disappeared, her parents tried reaching out to the roommate. They say originally he didn’t answer their calls right away. When they finally got in touch with him he said he was in Orlando looking for work and didn’t know about Diana’s whereabouts.

Hopefully police will be able to pinpoint this guy's movements through phone pings.

The family doesn't mention a falling out with the roommate. So if it was him, why would he try to set the house on fire?

I don't have a firm opinion at this point, but one thing that jumped out at me is where the mother pointed out that Diana began acting differently in the weeks prior to her birthday earlier this month and wanting to wear make up. I believe this fits with the time frame that the former roommate moved out, so I'm concerned there's a correlation. (I'll go back and see if I find the link.)

ETA
"Diana’s mother tells Four In Your Corner off-camera that her daughter started acting strange a few weeks leading up to her 9th birthday earlier this month. She says Diana started focusing on her appearance much more and out of no where started wanting to wear makeup.

She also said her daughter was close to the roommate who practically became like family during his stay."

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne