Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a year ago. probably an ex gf who since deleted her comments. but then again you might be right.

Yeah, that looks like a convo with a person who then was unfriended and the comments delete

Another conflicting article. This one saying stepdad is one who confronted roommate.

He said that he and Hernandez had noticed that Diana had followed Guerrero around and sitting next to him while watched television.

Jimenez said it was so much a concern that he had to speak to Guerrero about it and asked him to leave the trailer about a month ago.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/02/amber-alert-issued-diana-alvarez/85296882/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dislike :(

He sure went from several posts per day to completely silent around the reported time he moved out!

The guy sounds like a real lonely hearts type to me. Maybe "infatuated" would be a better description.

Exactly who is it that he is sending all of his love to on his main Facebook photo pic, over and over and over again ?? Anybody want to wager a guess ?

Pretty damn creepy if you ask me.

If you look at his photos
from the same time frame as his profile pic, it might make more sense as to who he is referring to. (CL) JMO

He sure went from several posts per day to completely silent around the reported time he moved out!
I noticed that. At first I thought it said May 29, the day Diana was reported missing.

I hope they have checked that complex of new housing it looks like he was involved in building. In his photos. From April.

I remember quite a while ago it was quite easy to get into Mexico. Hard to get back into the USA. I wonder if that's still true. Would they both need id's and passports to enter Mexico? Anybody know.

I remember quite a while ago it was quite easy to get into Mexico. Hard to get back into the USA. I wonder if that's still true. Would they both need id's and passports to enter Mexico? Anybody know.
From another thread I'm following apparently it is quite easy.

Depends on the crossing area. In some places there is actually a pedestrian bridge where people are allowed to freely walk from north to south. The only catch is, the door to the bridge only opens in one direction. Getting into Mexico, either by walking or driving, is fairly easy. The mexicans usually won't stop you unless you look like a troublemaker.

I don't know if anyone has commented on this but I think LE needs to look into finding that van! Someone saw a white van near a Mexican restaurant not far form the home around the hours that Diana was last seen. I wonder if there were two people involved. Maybe Jorge ditched the car and then later they took the white van?

I jumped out of my chair, Pink. I thought it meant LE had found him. lol

He is showing a nice red ford pickup truck on his page. So how many vehicles does this one guy own I wonder.

My guess would be that the big fancy red truck ended back up at the note lot where it started out from.

This guy's blood runs cold as ice if he was trying to burn the house down and kill the whole family, little kids, a baby, a pregnant woman, he must have been really resentful to them for kicking him out, or he knew they would suspect him. (Of course his blood is cold considering he abducted Diana but ykwim). Reminded of Hannah Anderson' s case:

The bodies of Christina and Ethan Anderson and the family dog, Cali, were later found in DiMaggio's burned home. AnAMBER alert*was issued for Hannah, who was found alive inCascade, Idaho*on August 10, a week after she was abducted. DiMaggio was killed by FBI agents during a shootout at theFrank Church River of No Return Wilderness*in Idaho, where he had been camping with Hannah Anderson.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Hannah_Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member