Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not familiar with that case Jo. What happened?

She has a thread. The person who reported her missing gave a description of the vehicle and the name of the person who took her. The reporting person killed her and hid her close to her home.

Jorge must have no longer answered the parents calls after the initial contact. Same with police. Wonder if LE were able to contact him in the beginning.

I think Diana went outside on her own. She put her shoes on and took her blanket......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

But what about the hot oil on the stove?

But what about the hot oil on the stove?
Good point! Has it been cleared up how many burners were on? If only one I'm thinking someone left it on by accident. Or maybe he did tiptoe in telling Diana he has to grab something he forgot when he moved out. Maybe he was armed in case someone woke up.....

She has a thread. The person who reported her missing gave a description of the vehicle and the name of the person who took her. The reporting person killed her and hid her close to her home.

Thank you. I went and read a few articles about that case. How heartbreaking.

However; I don't think that is what has happened in this case.

The ones who reported Diana missing are desperately hoping she can be found safe and sound. IMO

Good point! Has it been cleared up how many burners were on? If only one I'm thinking someone left it on by accident. Or maybe he did tiptoe in telling Diana he has to grab something he forgot when he moved out. Maybe he was armed in case someone woke up.....

I really think he (suspect) was hoping a grease fire would start in the kitchen and the entire family would be burned up to cover up he had taken Diana.

I don't think it was accidentally done. This shows to me anyway how serious he was about abducting Diana.

I really think he (suspect) was hoping a grease fire would start in the kitchen and the entire family would be burned up to cover up he had taken Diana.

I don't think it was accidentally done. This shows to me anyway how serious he was about abducting Diana.
I hate typing this but if he's willing to kill an entire family with lots of kids then what will or has happened to Diana? :(

If that car was found anywhere near the Mexican border, on either side, it's going to be bad news all the way around.

Their best chance of finding this little girl was to try and find her on the north side of the Rio Grande.

If they make it to the south side, this chase is essentially over.

Hopefully there are surveillance cameras where the car was found!!!!!!!

Hopefully there are surveillance cameras where the car was found!!!!!!!

I'm more concerned about them finding the car due to a license plate reader on the border. Once the tag number was entered, a license plate reader would alert on it if the tag was recorded and logged.

If I am not mistaken Diana was the eldest. I wonder if she was upset about having another sibling? Sometimes parents can rely way too much on the eldest OR even be too busy with the little ones to pay attention to the eldest. That could cause resentment and vulnerability that someone with nefarious intentions could pick up on.

I cant speak for Diana of course but I am the eldest having two younger brothers. I loved being the eldest child and being the one who took care of my baby brothers. My parents did rely on me and I took care of them more than either one of them ever did. It brought me much joy to be the eldest child and even though I had many obligations in caring for them I never ever resented them being born or me having to take care of them more than anyone else.

I think its been said that Diana was like a little mother hen when it came to looking after her younger siblings so I don't think she had any resentment toward them and was probably very happy she was going to have a new sister soon.

However the eldest child can sometimes be much more mature for their age because they have to help raise the younger siblings and help their mom with the household chores which I think is a good thing..

Another conflicting article. This one saying stepdad is one who confronted roommate.

He said that he and Hernandez had noticed that Diana had followed Guerrero around and sitting next to him while watched television.

Jimenez said it was so much a concern that he had to speak to Guerrero about it and asked him to leave the trailer about a month ago.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/02/amber-alert-issued-diana-alvarez/85296882/

I'm more concerned about them finding the car due to a license plate reader on the border. Once the tag number was entered, a license plate reader would alert on it if the tag was recorded and logged.
Good point. Gee, does this sound like another case we're following?!

I hate typing this but if he's willing to kill an entire family with lots of kids then what will or has happened to Diana? :(

It scares the heck out of me too, krig. It reminds me of what Joe Duncan was willing to do in order to kidnap Shasta and Dylan. :(

it was a year ago. probably an ex gf who since deleted her comments. but then again you might be right.

Exactly who is it that he is sending all of his love to on his main Facebook photo pic, over and over and over again ?? Anybody want to wager a guess ?

Pretty damn creepy if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member