Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I do not feel the stepfather has any involvement. His statements and reactions seem genuine...someone who loves that little girl. I am with you....maybe mom didn't speak up out of fear of what stepdad may have done. Especially, considering he is supposed to become a legal citizen this year....don't have the link but someone posted that up thread. You wouldn't want to jeopardize that.....

It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though.....

I admire the step-dad for going through the process of becoming a legal citizen! :thumb:

I pulled up and compared both photos side by side. They are extremely similar. Especially, the growth of the eyebrows. If they are in face the same person, he now has short hair and a tan. Seems more focused on grooming himself. There are a few prior convictions listed. One being aggravated assault. Again, if it's him, he's been in Ft Myers for quite some time.

honestly that pic the guy does look like he's in his 30's.

I also see similarities around the eyes and nose. Good point about possibly not having correct information due to immigration status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled up and compared both photos side by side. They are extremely similar. Especially, the growth of the eyebrows. If they are in face the same person, he now has short hair and a tan. Seems more focused on grooming himself. There are a few prior convictions listed. One being aggravated assault. Again, if it's him, he's been in Ft Myers for quite some time.

:welcome:

He might consider her a liability or he might be smart enough to let her go, drop her off somewhere or something. (and then he could head for the border himself)

I hope he is that smart, IM. I truly do.

I am sure they have already alerted the Mexican authorities to BOLO for both of them.

What worries me is if Diana is panicking now and is really making a fuss about wanting to go home. He knows he cant bring her home now.

Same thing I was thinking. First, a white van, now a Chevy Malibu?

Maybe it was the "other" roommate (was it his brother?) who had a white van. That is what I mean, LCSO has to make heads or tails of the tips they get.

I wonder why they haven't told us where it was located.

Oops forgot to quote. This is in response to the updated flyer saying the vehicle has been located.

I kept clicking back and forth. LOL. It does look like him, but maybe a little heavier....and I believe the mug shot was from 2013. Maybe he could have given the wrong year when he was arrested...or maybe they don't know his actual age and birthdate. I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but there is a possibility he may not be here legally so they may not have accurate information.
Could one of the pics and/or LE records actually be the brother of Jorje?

Could this be where the confusion comes from?

maybe the BROTHER was born in 1977?

Just some thoughts...:thinking:

I so desperately hope this amber alert isn't the same as in the Kenzley Olson case.

I wonder why they haven't told us where it was located.

Oops forgot to quote. This is in response to the updated flyer saying the vehicle has been located.

I wonder when they updated that part? Just now?

My heart fluttered when I saw that update but then it made me sad because evidently neither one are in or near the vehicle.:(

Surely the press will be on top of this new news.

imo

Jorge must have no longer answered the parents calls after the initial contact. Same with police. Wonder if LE were able to contact him in the beginning.

Stepdad does not want to believe a friend took his daughter. A mother's instincts are usually correct. If she hadn't told the stepfather about her hinky-ness towards the roommate she probably now feels horrible guilt. I feel bad that I thought the parents knew something.

I think Diana went outside on her own. She put her shoes on and took her blanket......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member