Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bio dad, in Mexico as I recall? Has LE contacted him to see if he has her?

The man suspected of taking nine-year-old Diana Alvarez from her San Carlos Park home last week was taken into custody late Friday and was still being held Sunday without any charges.

A man working at ABC Liquor on Northeast Park Street in Okeechobee saw Jorge Guerrero taken in for questioning late Friday, but there was no sign of Diana.

[..]

Banda said about a dozen law enforcement agency vehicles, including Lee County Sheriff's Office and U.S. Marshals were blocking off the ABC Liquor store and the neighboring restaurant while Guerrero was being detained.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32144056/suspect-in-amber-alert-captured-child-still-missing#.V1SL5pErLIU

Different oil has a different burn temp. It would depend on what type of oil was being used. Vegetable oil, soybean, coconut, etc. I don't know the temps and times but I do know they are different.

"They just told him to get out of his vehicle, with his hands up and don't move," said Adrian Banda.
Banda said about a dozen law enforcement agency vehicles, including Lee County Sheriff's Office and U.S. Marshals were blocking off the ABC Liquor store and the neighboring restaurant while Guerrero was being detained.
Guerrero was being questioned Saturday at the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32144056/suspect-in-amber-alert-captured-child-still-missing#.V1SN6D_mpjp

So he had access to another vehicle. Interesting.

Almost sounding like they have no evidence of anything so for to book him on.
They had that car on the amber alert since Thurs, would they have not found evidence of her back yet? If she was in that car?

It also could mean a PD has to be there to represent him and maybe finding one on Sunday isn't easy.

Or it could mean the DA is looking at additional charges. There is no rush to book him in.

The forensic testing of the vehicle would take longer than that to get the results back. Even if they found blood they would have to go back to Diana's mom to get her DNA to do a positive identifying profile on Diana or get her(Diana) toothbrush and get a DNA sample from that. All of that takes longer than most think. They probably did none of that during the SW not wanting to upset her mom who is about due to give birth.

By law he can be held up to 72 hours before being charged.

I am not worried. LE/DA knows what they are doing and why.

IMO

The bio dad, in Mexico as I recall? Has LE contacted him to see if he has her?

I have no doubt they have and they have probably asked the Mexican authorities to help by going to talk with him and making sure Diana isn't with him. Imo, he doesn't have her and this was never about her going to Mexico to be with her daddy. Why would he tell Jorge to take just her and leave his two sons behind when he could have taken them too? Iirc, the last time he talked to someone about his kids he only mentioned the two boys and didn't even mention Diana.

Did LE find Jorge or did someone turn him in? Have the media talked with other members of the family since Jorge was found?

Lisa,
Old Reader/Newbie Posting

Looks like from the articles the US Marshal agents found him by seeing his vehicle. He was riding in another vehicle but LE probably has a list(photos) of all the vehicles he drove.

IMO

Lol l...at ABC Liquor? Not even trying to hide

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Of course we now know the vehicle was found before the Amber Alert went out.

Lol l...at ABC Liquor? Not even trying to hide

Police were parked at the ABC but from the video he was detained at the restaurant beside the ABC.

I am surprised they aren't asking the farmers and people with large property in Okeechobee and the surrounding areas to check their properties. So quiet

So he had money for a restaurant and access to a vehicle. He was out in public eating. Brazen dude.

So he had money for a restaurant and access to a vehicle. He was out in public eating. Brazen dude.

Well now, if JG had a vehicle, why did the Good Samaritan (who let him crash at his pad for a few days) say he got a ride to Okeechobee?

SUNDAY May 29th, Diana last seen at her home, in bed. Noted missing at 7 am and LE notifed. Jorge's name and photo given to investigators.
MONDAY May 30th, police searching land and water for Diana
TUESDAY May 31st Jorge in Orlando and stayed at a stranger's house for two days. Gave false name.
WEDNESDAY June 1st
THURSDAY June 2nd, Amber Alert issued. Jorge left Orlando and said he had gotten a ride to Okeechobee.
FRIDAY June 3rd Jorge located and detained in the evening, was in a vehicle in Okeechobee, time unknown
SATURDAY June 4th
SUNDAY June 5th

I think the vehicle was found on Wednesday, but I'm not positive.

In my opinion they are going to have one heck of a time pinning the house or car on him. Heck he lived there and he took the kids out for food in the car. Any defense attorney could score a home run with that one.

And I am not settling on only the four you mentioned. Something has been off with all of this since the beginning. I can remember step dad crying that he knew she was dead. All of a sudden a light goes on and it's Jeorge?

Too many stories going around. My prayer is that Diana is sitting in Mexico with bio dad and all others are drama kings and queens.

It is all according to what DNA they find. LE knows there is typical DNA that is going to be found in a home someone lived in and then they know what isn't labeled as typical. There are countless cases where the suspect was still living in the home with the victim yet the investigators still are able to link the case together with solid evidence. It depends what type of DNA it is and where it is located. If all it took to win a case for the defense was for the suspect to be living in the same home or rode in the same vehicle as the victim defense attorneys would win those kind of cases but that rarely happens. If he is the one and its reasonable to believe he is they have plenty of time to build a strong case.

One thing I really like about Florida is they have the most open Sunshine law in the nation. Once he is charged or additional charges are added the documents will become public. Even if we don't get our copy here the media will and I have no doubt we will be seeing excerpts of what the lead investigator said in his statement along with what was found in all the SWs that were served. He evidently has more than one vehicle. I think he ditched the one he used to kidnap Diana and used it as a decoy in case LE found it. But now they have at least one more since he was driving it when arrested.

I think the family is just like we have been throughout and they were desperately trying to come up with someone who may have wanted to kidnap Diana. I believe both the mom and stepfather told LE right away about both,1) stealing her for her daddy who lives in Mexico, and 2) Jorge may have taken her for his own evil purposes. I really find both of their theories (stories) reasonable.

I believe all along the police knew pretty quickly about Jorge, before the family told anyone in the media, and how inappropriately he had acted to their little nine year old child. Imo, they were already looking for him before the AA came out and that is why they located the car so quickly.

This family has been just as engaged as Ed Smart or Marlene Lamar and others when their child went missing. I am very proud of her parents even though they have a language barrier they still know they must keep her story in the media so that people will still keep looking for Diana. Its obvious to me they want her to return to them safe and sound and are praying very hard that it happens. However; like so many parents with missing children it may not turnout the way they want it to turnout.:(

Whatever has happened to Diana I hope she is found one way or the other. If not that will be as hard to take as knowing she was stolen from them. So many parents of missing children say the hardest part comes from not knowing where their child is and not knowing if they are hurt, hungry or dead lying out there somewhere alone waiting to be found. It has to be the worst mental torture ever experienced for anyone with a missing child.

I have tried to keep up with this case very closely and personally I haven't seen or felt that anything was off. I have felt that old sickening feeling though in the pit of my stomach that once again a predator has taken a sweet innocent child who trusted him, and he has betrayed that trust in a thousands ways. Predators who knew the child victim are even worse to me than a stranger pedophile who kidnaps them because they groom the victim gaining their trust and even their affection before they strike right out of the blue. It is the utter betrayal of not only little Diana but her family who helped him when he needed it and pretended to be their friends.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members