Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, if JG had a vehicle, why did the Good Samaritan (who let him crash at his pad for a few days) say he got a ride to Okeechobee?

Say he drove the Malibu to Okeechobee and dumped it (which was then found by LE)
Drove a different vehicle up to Orlando with D, and dumped that nearby with/without D (dependent on what he did with her)
Stayed with Good Samaritan before getting a ride back to Okeechobee.
Somehow in another car which he is driving/passenger in when apprehended by LE.

Seems elaborate. Should LE be concentrating on areas around Orlando?
Might be too far fetched, I don't think JG is that smart.

Trying to hide in plain sight maybe? Like nothing ever happened.
For sure...this is a pretty active part of town. And it sounds like LE already knew he was heading there? They were tracking him. I said before LE in Okeechobee so would already know every known associate he has, where they live, what they drive, everything.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Didn't the AA come out on Thursday? They located one of his cars about 4 hours after it came out.

The Amber Alert did come on Thursday and the Malibu was mentioned, about 3 hrs later there was a release that the vehicle had been located. HOWEVER, LE had already found the vehicle BEFORE the AA was issued.

If you watch the video you will hear what is said about the vehicle that LE stopped. The person never said they told him to get out of "his car," they told him to get out of "the car." We don't know if he was driving the car or was a passenger. We don't know if it was his car or belonged to someone else.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/

I would like to know if they found his white van. Also on his FB page there is what looks like a rather new red Ford pickup truck.

The Amber Alert did come on Thursday and the Malibu was mentioned, about 3 hrs later there was a release that the vehicle had been located. HOWEVER, LE had already found the vehicle BEFORE the AA was issued.

Thanks.:)

I would like to know if they found his white van. Also on his FB page there is what looks like a rather new red Ford pickup truck.
I think it was mentioned somewhere on FB that he "lost' the red truck.

Lisa,
Old Reader/Newbie Posting

I wonder if Jorge is talking and LE is trying to confirm if what he is telling them is the truth? Seems a long time to detain without official arrest, though I know legally they can, I don't think we usually see it. Typically someone is arrested on a smaller charge until they can arrest on the larger if they feel the person is a suicide or flight risk. Will be interesting to see if he is charged with anything and what that charge will be. Could be something minor, like no driver's license, or without insurance, etc. Or if here illegally, could be detained for that.

If Jorge is saying he didn't take her, but knows who might have, or could have, I would think LE would need to verify if there's any truth to it. Of course I'm not there, so just thinking of what could be going on. Say Jorge says that while he was living there, so and so didn't like Diana, or he felt so and so was unfair to Diana, etc., and told her Daddy who said he would see she wasn't in that situation. Well then LE would have to see if there was any truth to that. Right? I don't know that's what he said of course, again, just trying to think why there's been no charges brought forth yet. If Jorge is being complete silent, not saying anything except maybe an alibi, LE would need to verify that alibi as well.

I'm impressed with what I've seen so far in this investigation. I think LE has been investigating many angles at the same time, with various depts. We know while they were searching near her home, in the woods, sending divers into the waters, etc., they were also tracking down Jorge. IMO, the AA wasn't issued earlier because LE feared he would harm Diana. IMO, LE was actively tracking him and the vehicle down before the AA, and once they realized they had the car, and no Diana or Jorge, decided to issue the AA with hopes someone had seen them both in the car, or seen Jorge in the car and they didn't tell where it was found so that they could narrow down tips of the car sighting. If someone called to say the car and Jorge was in Miami for instance, and LE knew the car was in another area, they would know that tip was a false sighting. Likewise if someone said the car was in Okeechobee, and the car was in Okeechobee when they found it (I do NOT know where the car was found!!) then the tip would be worth checking out. Smart move. Obviously LE had a phone number for Jorge as well, and no doubt had gotten a search warrant for those records to try to track him.

The motive could be as simply as a perv abducting for his own perv wants. Of course it could be more complicated as we've discussed here.

BRING DIANA HOME!!!

If he was detained at the restaurant my questions are

Was he dining in? Or ordering carry out? What did he order? Was it enough for one or for two?

I'd love to know if any diversion creators are being watched and more importantly, where they might be exactly.

I wonder if Jorge is talking and LE is trying to confirm if what he is telling them is the truth? Seems a long time to detain without official arrest, though I know legally they can, I don't think we usually see it. Typically someone is arrested on a smaller charge until they can arrest on the larger if they feel the person is a suicide or flight risk. Will be interesting to see if he is charged with anything and what that charge will be. Could be something minor, like no driver's license, or without insurance, etc. Or if here illegally, could be detained for that.

If Jorge is saying he didn't take her, but knows who might have, or could have, I would think LE would need to verify if there's any truth to it. Of course I'm not there, so just thinking of what could be going on. Say Jorge says that while he was living there, so and so didn't like Diana, or he felt so and so was unfair to Diana, etc., and told her Daddy who said he would see she wasn't in that situation. Well then LE would have to see if there was any truth to that. Right? I don't know that's what he said of course, again, just trying to think why there's been no charges brought forth yet. If Jorge is being complete silent, not saying anything except maybe an alibi, LE would need to verify that alibi as well.

I'm impressed with what I've seen so far in this investigation. I think LE has been investigating many angles at the same time, with various depts. We know while they were searching near her home, in the woods, sending divers into the waters, etc., they were also tracking down Jorge. IMO, the AA wasn't issued earlier because LE feared he would harm Diana. IMO, LE was actively tracking him and the vehicle down before the AA, and once they realized they had the car, and no Diana or Jorge, decided to issue the AA with hopes someone had seen them both in the car, or seen Jorge in the car and they didn't tell where it was found so that they could narrow down tips of the car sighting. If someone called to say the car and Jorge was in Miami for instance, and LE knew the car was in another area, they would know that tip was a false sighting. Likewise if someone said the car was in Okeechobee, and the car was in Okeechobee when they found it (I do NOT know where the car was found!!) then the tip would be worth checking out. Smart move. Obviously LE had a phone number for Jorge as well, and no doubt had gotten a search warrant for those records to try to track him.

The motive could be as simply as a perv abducting for his own perv wants. Of course it could be more complicated as we've discussed here.

BRING DIANA HOME!!!

But the whole point of an Amber Alert is to find the child ASAP, not once LE has found the vehicle. I don't think Jorge had anything to do with this, and the charges won't stick because there won't be evidence.

Was he dining in? Or ordering carry out? What did he order? Was it enough for one or for two?

I was just thinking the same thing

From the interview and someone pointed out where the white Jeep Cherokee was, I got the feeling that they weren't "in" the restaurant, but were pulled over "by" the restaurant and liquor store. I also did not get the impression he was driving. I need to rewatch that interview because that was my understanding, but I don't know that it was stated as such.

Forgive me fellow sleuthers but I am too far behind on this thread and others, plus I'm very lazy and my eyes are buggy from reading off my phone so I'm just going to ask.

Was it only family that said JG went to AZ or did it originate with LE?

TIA. Moo. IMO. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me fellow sleuthers but I am too far behind on this thread and others, plus I'm very lazy and my eyes are buggy from reading off my phone so I'm just going to ask.

Was it only family that said JG went to AZ or did it originate with LE?

TIA. Moo. IMO. Jmo

Family. Apparently a PI who is/was(?) working for Diana's parents, said there's evidence that JG had been in AZ.

Family. Apparently a PI who is/was(?) working for Diana's parents, said there's evidence that JG had been in AZ.

Thank you Paulas88![emoji4] I thought it had been more "official" news but guess I'm not relying too heavily on PI for credibility at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member