Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox4now.com/news/amber-alert-suspect-in-custody-diana-is-still-missing

Watch video!!! There's a different photo of Jorge in the video. I don't know how to bring the photo here.

629ceba60cc8019714b2e87ae54a70a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way this case is developing, at this point, I wonder if Jorge is into Child Trafficking?

For someone who "plays" the part of not having much money, where is he coming up with the money for so many vehicles? Do you have to have Liability Car Insurance in FL? Would this be something LE could detain him longer for if he has no insurance?

So disappointed to come home after a long, crappy day at work, and find out there is nothing new here. Diana is still missing.

The way this case is developing, at this point, I wonder if Jorge is into Child Trafficking?

For someone who "plays" the part of not having much money, where is he coming up with the money for so many vehicles? Do you have to have Liability Car Insurance in FL? Would this be something LE could detain him longer for if he has no insurance?

Car insurance is a joke. Yes, you're suppose to have it. But the last time I checked stats (when some azz hat without it hit me) 25% of Florida drivers are not insured.

They pay a month, get the card, and stop paying. Their license is suppose to get suspended but it doesn't happen very often. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Or people have illegal tags on their cars and just don't bother with insurance.

Car insurance is a joke. Yes, you're suppose to have it. But the last time I checked stats (when some azz hat without it hit me) 25% of Florida drivers are not insured.

They pay a month, get the card, and stop paying. Their license is suppose to get suspended but it doesn't happen very often. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Or people have illegal tags on their cars and just don't bother with insurance.
And I am willing to bet that, that percentage is higher in Okeechobee

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That picture was circulating un-official pages since the day they released the Amber Alert. I think he has another social media account that we didn't see yet. Actually, this was the picture I saw BEFORE I saw the Amber Alert picture.

We don't know that he owned any of the cars he's been associated with, do we? They could have been borrowed, or for that matter stolen I guess.

Florida is having it's first tropical storm of the season and the ones that form this early in the season are usually really nasty.

If Diana is still here I hope she is safe and dry. If she is no longer with us, I hate to say this, but, her remains will be exposed to the elements if he dumped her. And we all know what happened with Caylee. How evidence was lost because of the rains and the time it took to find her.

We don't know that he owned any of the cars he's been associated with, do we? They could have been borrowed, or for that matter stolen I guess.

I was thinking the same thing. He clearly has some smooth talking ways to be able to worm his way into people's homes that he doesn't even know. He probably does the same with cars. And we don't know he was driving. He could have been a passenger. They didnt say they impounded the car, but it was gone.

I am wondering why the dad's side of the family has gone silent. No more anger at finding her?

OT #1- I like how they pronounce her name
OT#2- her small pile of stuffed animals actually makes me sad. You usually see hundreds. I know they rarely get to the person who they were placed there for, but its the symbolism of it. If I was closer, I would add to her pile. She was such a caretaker. She deserves to feel love.

Suspect in Diana Alvarez case in Lee County custody

The man suspected of taking nine-year-old Diana Alvarez from her San Carlos Park home last week was taken from the Okeechobee County Jail by Lee County deputies Sunday

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32144056/suspect-in-diana-alvarez-case-in-lee-county-custody#.V1TofeRTKcs
Explains why this morning's court was delayed...Tomorrow should be interesting. IMO police have a lot of evidence on JG regarding Diana. I think they know a whole lot and have from the start.

Explains why this morning's court was delayed...Tomorrow should be interesting. IMO police have a lot of evidence on JG regarding Diana. I think they know a whole lot and have from the start.

Exactly what I am thinking. If he were only being held for immigration, he would not have been moved.

Exactly what I am thinking. If he were only being held for immigration, he would not have been moved.
I really hope they have found video footage of him with Diana. Whatever it is, I think it's pretty significant.

Question--- if one county is holding you and then releases you to another county, does the time start over? The 72 hours? I know it happens a lot in New Orleans that a person is sent to one parish and then just when he thinks he is getting out, he is transported to another parish to handle business there. But, I don't know about if there is not a warrant already.

Question--- if one county is holding you and then releases you to another county, does the time start over? The 72 hours? I know it happens a lot in New Orleans that a person is sent to one parish and then just when he thinks he is getting out, he is transported to another parish to handle business there. But, I don't know about if there is not a warrant already.

..it doesn't seem logical/fair to me. I can see them handing him over to Lee County since that's where the crime originated to file appropriate charges there.

Good questions!

:dunno:

I really hope they have found video footage of him with Diana. Whatever it is, I think it's pretty significant.

Ohhhh I SOOOOO hope they've found video of JG with Diana, too! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member