Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was on the run...I wonder if the person that took him in to sleep on his couch have a kid/kids.

newbie poster

Guerrero-Torres’ cell phone was tracked to Daytona, where detectives found another man possessed the phone. That man told investigators he found the cell phone in high grass while working as a landscaper in Orange County.

The phone was locked, but the landscaper said a man named Jorge called it and told him to keep it, according to documents.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/06/...se-faces-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

This doesn't add up. If the phone was locked, how was he able to receive a call from Jorge on it telling him to keep it?

And his brother lied and said he was in Orlando that morning! [emoji35] He's going down.

--in fairness,I'm not sure that the brother "lied". It could be that Jorge just told his brother that, not that the brother is saying that he actually saw him in Orlando..

http://www.fox4now.com/news/person-of-interest-in-amber-alert-now-back-in-lee-county

After checking different addresses registered to Guerrero, Fox 4 was able to track down his brother, who didn't want to interview.
However, he did tell us he believes his brother is being unjustly accused. He claims Guerrero was in Orlando at the time of Diana's disappearance.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/06/...se-faces-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

Authorities used the phone number to track its whereabouts. Records showed the phone traveled from Orlando to the Fort Myers area on the day before Alvarez was reported missing. After leaving Fort Myers during the early morning hours of May 29, the phone was tracked to Okeechobee, then toward Yee-Haw Junction, then back to Okeechobee before returning to Orlando, court documents said.
attachment.php

Thank you! I've added these routes/locations to The MAP

Rsbm

Guerrero-Torres’ cell phone was tracked to Daytona, where detectives found another man possessed the phone. That man told investigators he found the cell phone in high grass while working as a landscaper in Orange County.
The phone was locked, but the landscaper said a man named Jorge called it and told him to keep it, according to documents.

Ugh, where exactly in Orange County I wonder.

From the above link:
(*video at link also)

Deputies secure scene near where Guerrero was arrested

"The Osceola County Sheriff's Office is securing a scene along the side of Highway 60, about 30 miles north of where Jorge Guerrero was arrested late Friday."

Snip

"A number of cars have gone in and out of a sprawling property on Monday, and deputies on ATVs and on horses went even deeper into the property, as did K-9 units.

A woman who works in the area said game wardens and investigators have been out since Wednesday, along with a trailer and shovels."

DA had no idea of how sick of a person he was.

newbie poster

This doesn't add up. If the phone was locked, how was he able to receive a call from Jorge on it telling him to keep it?

I can answer calls on my phone when it's locked, but I cannot make calls.

A woman who works in the area said game wardens and investigators have been out since Wednesday, along with a trailer and shovels."

I do NOT like the sound of that :(

Maybe it was locked for outgoing calls, not incoming?

Does anyone have his facebook link handy? I want to check something. Thanks!

Ugh, where exactly I wonder.

From the above link:

Deputies secure scene near where Guerrero was arrested

"The Osceola County Sheriff's Office is securing a scene along the side of Highway 60, about 30 miles north of where*Jorge Guerrero was arrested late Friday."

Snip

"A number of cars have gone in and out of a sprawling property on Monday, and deputies on ATVs and on horses went even deeper into the property, as did K-9 units.

I applaud the LE.

Wonder how long his phone shows him being in this area where they are searching?

It looks like the perfect place to discard anything.

Seems like a specific area for this intense search. Maybe there's been a tip/evidence found. I'm getting a sick deja vu feeling as it reminds me of the search where LE found baby Chance's body buried in Sarasota County.

I am wondering something. And I apologize for the graphic nature. I am assuming he took her for more than murdering her, right? I wonder if there are gaps in the phone pings that show him still at any point. I would definitely think he lured her away to spend some time with her. I'm so p*ssed at this dude right now. She's a baby.

Multiple pings on the same tower would be indicative of being stopped, that may be part of the reason they are focusing the search where they are right now.

I wonder if he had given Diana a cell phone or was she using her parents?

This fact has always puzzled me.

This was a 2 bedroom trailer. Mom and Dad slept in one room and from some thing I read, the baby slept in their room too. Have no idea where I read it. The other 3 children, including Diana, slept in the second bedroom, one would guess

What bedroom did Jorge and his brother rent?

Did all the children move into Mom and Dads room? Diana's parents seem smart enough to NOT put their children in a bedroom with two strangers. You can't rent a room and put two brothers on the sofa in the main room of the house, the living room. Likewise, you can't put 3 children out in the living room to sleep either. What was the arrangement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member