Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fact has always puzzled me.

This was a 2 bedroom trailer. Mom and Dad slept in one room and from some thing I read, the baby slept in their room too. Have no idea where I read it. The other 3 children, including Diana, slept in the second bedroom, one would guess

What bedroom did Jorge and his brother rent?

Did all the children move into Mom and Dads room? Diana's parents seem smart enough to NOT put their children in a bedroom with two strangers. You can't rent a room and put two brothers on the sofa in the main room of the house, the living room. Likewise, you can't put 3 children out in the living room to sleep either. What was the arrangement?

I think there was also a den that I'm presuming was used for a third bedroom. Dens don't have built in closets.

This was a 2 bedroom trailer. Mom and Dad slept in one room and from some thing I read, the baby slept in their room too. Have no idea where I read it. The other 3 children, including Diana, slept in the second bedroom, one would guess

Did all the children move into Mom and Dads room? Diana's parents seem smart enough to NOT put their children in a bedroom with two strangers. You can't rent a room and put two brothers on the sofa in the main room of the house, the living room. Likewise, you can't put 3 children out in the living room to sleep either. What was the arrangement?

I thought I had read/heard where Diana was sleeping in her room alone? You would be surprised at how many people live in one home around here.

I think I read somewhere there were two sun room add ons to the trailer. I'm guessing somebody slept out there.

I have felt for sometime that the police knew much more about Jorge than they were letting on. Thank God he dropped his phone and a honest man discovered it. When my phone is locked no one can use my phone to make outgoing calls but I can receive incoming calls. They already have a massive amount of evidence and the case is still in its infancy. I am so proud of how they have worked this case and how quickly. I know most of them probably have children or grandchildren Diana's age and want so badly to find her and bring her home to her loved ones.

I believe YeeHaw is the area they will find her if its possible. I have read many articles about Florida having an infestation of boa constrictors or maybe it was anacondas in the Everglades. I know the gator population is vast all over Florida. Is YeeHaw an area of the Everglades where there are tall weeds and water where there are gators and possibly large snakes? tia

I am going to post the link again I posted the other day about the detailed study on little children who were abducted and later on were found raped and murdered. Its uncanny how he fits the category of an acquaintance pedophile kidnapper of a young child.

I think he fits the profile on some of the key findings but sadly I think Diana does too. :(

With more killers identified, researchers found threat that the killer will be a friend or acquaintance is nearly equal to that of a stranger. The probability that the killer’s name will come up during the first week of the investigation has decreased. The use of *advertiser censored* by killers as a trigger to murder has increased. -

Key findings:

•In 74 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child murder victim was female and the average age was 11 years old.

•In 44 percent of the cases studied,the victims and killers were strangers, but in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.

•Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.

•Almost two-thirds of the killers in these cases have prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children.
•The primary motive for the child abduction killer in the cases studied was sexual assault.

•In nearly 60 percent of the cases studied, more than two hours passed between the time someone realized the child was missing and the time police were notified.

•In 76 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child was dead within three hours of the abduction–and in 88.5 percent of the cases the child was dead within 24 hours.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/child-abduction-murder-research

I do believe that Diana is no longer with us and was most likely murdered in less than 24 hours after he abducted her.

I pray for this family. This has to be an unimaginable nightmare for them all on top of knowing now he was into kiddie *advertiser censored*.

A woman who works in the area said game wardens and investigators have been out since Wednesday, along with a trailer and shovels."

I do NOT like the sound of that :(

Thanks tlcya!

I was checking to see if anyone else caught that before I posted it. So according the the woman who works in the area, they have been searching that place since Wednesday. Before the AA and he was caught. From all the news reports, JG was on their radar from the beginning. T

hat explains why the step-father acted so funny in the video interview when the reporter asked him about the roommate. I'm sure the neighbors told media about the roommates. The step-dad acted surprised and apprehensive when he was asked about him. I think they were trying to not make a big deal about him to the media because LE had asked them not to bring attention to him and tip him off that he was on their radar.

This is so horrible. I feel for everyone who loves her.

I just wonder if an Amber alert could have been put out sooner. Was it a language barrier issue? Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have felt for sometime that the police knew much more about Jorge than they were letting on. Thank God he dropped his phone and an honest man discovered it. When my phone is locked no one can use my phone to make outgoing calls but I can receive incoming calls. They already have a massive amount of evidence and the case is still in its infancy. I am so proud of how they have worked this case and how quickly. I know most of them probably have children or grandchildren Diana's age and want so badly to find her and bring her home to her loved ones.

I believe YeeHaw is the area they will find her if its possible. I have read many articles about Florida having an infestation of boa constrictors or maybe it was anacondas in the Everglades. I know the gator population is vast all over Florida. Is YeeHaw an area of the Everglades where there are tall weeds and water where there are gators and possibly large snakes? tia

I am going to post the link again I posted the other day about the detailed study on little children who were abducted and later on were found raped and murdered. Its uncanny how he fits the category of an acquaintance pedophile kidnapper of a young child.

I think he fits the profile on some of the key findings but sadly I think Diana does too. :(

With more killers identified, researchers found threat that the killer will be a friend or acquaintance is nearly equal to that of a stranger. The probability that the killer’s name will come up during the first week of the investigation has decreased. The use of *advertiser censored* by killers as a trigger to murder has increased. -

Key findings:

•In 74 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child murder victim was female and the average age was 11 years old.

•In 44 percent of the cases studied,the victims and killers were strangers, but in 42 percent of the cases, the victims and killers were friends or acquaintances.

•Only about 14 percent of the cases studied involved parents or intimates killing the child.

•Almost two-thirds of the killers in these cases have prior arrests for violent crimes, with slightly more than half of those prior crimes committed against children.
•The primary motive for the child abduction killer in the cases studied was sexual assault.

•In nearly 60 percent of the cases studied, more than two hours passed between the time someone realized the child was missing and the time police were notified.

•In 76 percent of the missing children homicide cases studied, the child was dead within three hours of the abduction–and in 88.5 percent of the cases the child was dead within 24 hours.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/child-abduction-murder-research

I do believe that Diana is no longer with us and was most likely murdered in less than 24 hours after he abducted her.

I pray for this family. This has to be an unimaginable nightmare for them all on top of knowing now he was into kiddie *advertiser censored*.

I agree with you ocean. I also have thought that they were on to him from the start. I was working on my post above while you were posting this!

Google Street View of where the reporter in this news article's video was standing. YeeHaw Junction, the nearest town, has a population of 240. Okeechobee, 30 miles to the south, has a population of 5400.

A number of cars have gone in and out of a sprawling property on Monday, and deputies on ATVs and on horses went even deeper into the property, as did K-9 units.​

A woman who works in the area said game wardens and investigators have been out since Wednesday, along with a trailer and shovels.

This is a large remote area.

I think I read somewhere there were two sun room add ons to the trailer. I'm guessing somebody slept out there.

The ad-on that I saw was pretty large so I am sure they easily could have slept out in the front part of the home.

But when I worked for a large bridge building company we had many Mexicans working for us with many having their own Supervisor and crew of 10. They were excellent workers who all made great money but yet they still would rent one single wide trailer. I have known them to have 10-12 people in the single wide living there. They even put down pallets to sleep on and since some are small framed... one would sleep on the sofa and the other one would sleep on the loveseat. A lot of them did this to save money because most of their money was sent back to Mexico to their families who still lived there. So I don't think they had any problem finding a place for them to sleep. The single wide looks to be about a 12x70 and then the front addition looks at least maybe an additional 200 sf. I thought I read the mom and daddy slept with their youngest child in the bed with them and then Diana had a room of her own. Maybe the other child slept on a cot in the parents' bedroom.

So sad to see that he has child *advertiser censored* on his phone. Guess all the sleuther's were correct.

I just wonder if an Amber alert could have been put out sooner. Was it a language barrier issue? Ugh.

I think LE didn't want to tip him off. I think the parents had his phone number. LE may have had the step-dad call to get a location on him. Then they got the cell phone records. I don't think they needed an AA to alert him they were tracking him. I believe the AA was issued to fill in the blanks and it brought out some fairly strong witnesses.

I really don't think it would have helped.:(

Lee County Sheriff's Office/ Missing Juvenile: Diana Alvares/ Update #10
Monday, June 6, 2016

Update #10

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is able to confirm that Jorge Guerrero has been charged with Child *advertiser censored* by the Innocent Images Task Force of the Fort Myers FBI Field Office. Guerrero currently is being held in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Jail on the Federal Charges. He has NO BOND.

All inquiries on these charges and request for documents must be address to the Federal Authorities. The investigation is active and on-going as detectives are diligently continuing to look for clues and run down leads and interview anyone who might know the whereabouts of nine-year-old Diana Alvarez.

Calls into Crime Stoppers have been instrumental and we encourage the public to call with any information no matter how small it may seem. Anyone with information can call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) keyword: REWARD

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14482

A clean-shaven, groggy Guerrero appeared in a federal courtroom in Fort Myers Monday morning to face child *advertiser censored* charges.

He faces up to 20 years in federal prison and a maximum fine of $250,000. No mention was made of the missing girl during the 10-minute hearing.

The seven-page criminal complaint against Guerrero details how investigators found him in possession of child *advertiser censored* and established ties to him being in Fort Myers the day Alvarez disappeared. Multiple images were found on a cell phone that Guerrero admits to using, including a male adult's hand and a female child's private parts. The same phone places him in Fort Myers in the early morning hours of May 29.

Meanwhile, the girl's stepfather back in San Carlos Park said he was only told Monday morning that Guerrero would be in court.

Uribe Jimenez said investigators told him Guerrero was not cooperating and would not talk about the missing girl.

Investigators were also at the family home Sunday, Jimenez said, and asked family members to stay outside as they gathered information.

Jimenez said he was shocked to learn Guerrero, a former roommate of the family, was involved in anything related to child *advertiser censored*.

"I never imagined that he has that stuff on his phone," he said. "I never thought he could be doing all that (expletive) with *advertiser censored*, kids and all that (expletive). I never imagined it."

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32155028/suspect-in-missing-girls-case-appears-in-court#.V1XEPNQrLDd

Google Street View of where the reporter in this news article's video was standing. YeeHaw Junction, the nearest town, has a population of 240. Okeechobee, 30 miles to the south, has a population of 5400.

A number of cars have gone in and out of a sprawling property on Monday, and deputies on ATVs and on horses went even deeper into the property, as did K-9 units.​

A woman who works in the area said game wardens and investigators have been out since Wednesday, along with a trailer and shovels.

This is a large remote area.

Thank you so much for that! Added to The Map

Oh poop, sorry steelman I didn't know you had done a map!

He was not in possession of the cell phone when apprehended.
Guerrero-Torres told investigators he was not in Lee County prior to Alvarez’ disappearance, and that his vehicle broke down while traveling from Orlando to Okeechobee.
Guerrero-Torres’ cell phone was tracked to Daytona, where detectives found another man possessed the phone. That man told investigators he found the cell phone in high grass while working as a landscaper in Orange County.
The phone was locked, but the landscaper said a man named Jorge called it and told him to keep it, according to documents.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/06/...se-faces-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

So Jorge is claiming his car broke down. It may well have, we don't know yet. But he also claimed he wasn't near Diana, and cell phone says he was.

Now we see why he isn't shown in Lee county, he is facing federal charges instead of local. Could that be because of the images on the phone? Are child *advertiser censored* charges usually federal?

Sickens me. Poor Diana.
Supposed to ditch the phone BEFORE you go on a crime committing driving spree. The cell phone nails them every time! So glad these are so dumb.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr