Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy just brought up the van on her show! I was about to call in and ask about that damn van. It was seen the night she went missing. WHERE IS IT? you know what i mean...

Nancy Martinez the cousin is on Nancy Grace right now

It sounds like this case is hitting Nancy very hard emotionally. :(

Anyone who isn't emotionally affected by this case doesn't have a heart.

IMO

Oh absolutely I was just pointing out that I can tell Nancy seems very upset. I haven't watched her show in awhile but I don't remember he being this emotional before. Aside from Caylee Anthony,.

The cousin whose named Nancy said on NG that JG would try to get Diana alone any chance he could and when the mom started noticing this she kicked him out.

NG just said that LE are searching with ATVs, on foot, and dogs.

Oh absolutely I was just pointing out that I can tell Nancy seems very upset. I haven't watched her show in awhile but I don't remember he being this emotional before. Aside from Caylee Anthony,.

I knew what you meant Willen. Sorry that didn't come out like I intended it.

I don't watch Nancy anymore, but I am sure she... like all of us is emotionally upset about all of this. She has a little girl too.

IMO

The cousin whose named Nancy said on NG that JG would try to get Diana alone any chance he could and when the mom started noticing this she kicked him out.

I admire Diana's mom so much. You can tell she is very protective of her children. How many cases do we read where women know bad things are happening to their children and do nothing????????? She sounds like a Mother Hen who is very hands-on and caring.

OMG! Seriously? So you think whoever has fooled all the police agencies involved in this investigation.

I do believe it was Diana and I think she used her mom's phone.

I do agree he dropped his phone by mistake and that is why he called his own number to see if someone had found it. He didn't know the wrong guy found it and turned it in and his name too.

No, I think he did the act. I don't know whether the other person is the mastermind, an accomplice, or a dupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy just brought up the van on her show! I was about to call in and ask about that damn van. It was seen the night she went missing. WHERE IS IT? you know what i mean...

The whereabouts of the white van is driving me nuts too, Willen, so you are not alone.

No, I think he did the act. I don't know whether the other person is the mastermind, an accomplice, or a dupe.

Oh okay.

I really think like most pedophile cases he worked alone but that is JMO.

I feel the evidence has led police to think that too.

Or perhaps he recently woke up from a good night's sleep (hence groggy). My hubby, ex LE, observed that in his experience, the guilty usually sleep fine in their cells. The innocent tend to be too anxious/worried to sleep. This theory, of course, is anecdotal and strictly my opinion.

He may be counting on there not being enough evidence to charge him for what all he has done to Diana and that Immigration will deport him to Mexico for being here illegally. I certainly hope she is found and evidence is used to put him in prison in USA. If he is deported, he will be right back.

I wonder where mom and stepdad charge their phone. It's possible that they charge them on the kitchen counter, DA could have used them from there.
Part of me wants to believe this precious child is alive but possibly in danger. Another part wants her to be with angels. With no suffering.

Where are you Diana?

I wish I did believe that although that would be hell on earth for Diana.

But I don't believe that is the case and neither does LE because they are looking in remote areas that are having to be accessed by ATVs and horses. That means they are not doing a rescue of precious Diana but they are trying desperately to locate her body so she can be returned to her family.

And they know much more about the evidence than any of us do. Something they know that we do not is leading them to think he has murdered this precious child and threw her away like she never mattered to anyone.:( Sadly, I believe they are correct and this will be another case of a pedophile abducting a child with an intent to rape and then murder so the victim cant tell anyone what happened to them or by whom.

Sadly, I think you are right. The child *advertiser censored* showing his depraved actions was probably taken so that he could relive the assault over and over because she is no longer alive for him to repeat the acts. I pray that I'm wrong but it's looking really grim.

Oh okay.

I really think like most pedophile cases he worked alone but that is JMO.

I feel the evidence has led police to think that too.

That is quite likely the case, but there are some anomalies that still have me expecting a twist. I hope I'm wrong.

Is it possible the van was the crime scene that would nail JG? How deep is the water where they are searching? Could he have sunk the entire van somewhere?

I admire Diana's mom so much. You can tell she is very protective of her children. How many cases do we read where women know bad things are happening to their children and do nothing????????? She sounds like a Mother Hen who is very hands-on and caring.
On NG, the English-speaking family spokesperson/cousin NM said that the mother RH is on mandatory bedrest because her blood pressure has gone sky high. And we know mom is very pregnant, so even the unborn are being damaged. NG thought that it is ridiculous that after the mother threw JG out of her house last month, that either mom or stepdad would then be talking to him, especially at 2-3AM on a Sunday morning, makes no sense. NG covered DA's case for the first half hour. NG herself, high-pitched and cracking voice, clearly emotional, on the verge of tears. I don't think there was anything that WS is not already on top of in terms of information though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob