Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a girlfriend , looks like from at least Aug 2015 to possibly Feb of 2016. <modsnip>

If DA used stepdads phone to contact JG the night she was abducted wouldn't this have been a slam dunk from the minute they knew she was missing? I doubt she took the phone with her. When the family woke up and she was gone and they called LE they would see the calls and/or texts she sent right? Not a huge mystery there if there are communications with JG or even a burner phone after 2 am and before 7 am.

Maybe I need to go back and re read all the new info but please if there's just something I'm not getting help me.

IMO of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the reference in the quote/article below I believe it was a text message. It seems they have the data to prove a message (communication) occurred but that the content of the message itself was deleted from the phone. Of course, that's not a complicated function for a 9 yr old, especially one who "played" with the phone all the time.

Records confirm there was communication from the cell phone used by Gurerrero to a cell phone in the home used by those who lived their, including Diana, the complaint said. “It appeared the content of the message was deleted from the cellular telephone.”

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/2016/06/06/diana-alvarez-case-suspect-jorge-guerrero-now-lee-jail/85480128/

Night all...hoping for news on where our little girl is soon!

I wish I did believe that although that would be hell on earth for Diana.

But I don't believe that is the case and neither does LE because they are looking in remote areas that are having to be accessed by ATVs and horses. That means they are not doing a rescue of precious Diana but they are trying desperately to locate her body so she can be returned to her family.

And they know much more about the evidence than any of us do. Something they know that we do not is leading them to think he has murdered this precious child and threw her away like she never mattered to anyone.:( Sadly, I believe they are correct and this will be another case of a pedophile abducting a child with an intent to rape and then murder so the victim cant tell anyone what happened to them or by whom.

If he has raped and murdered Diana (sorry :( )....

then there are probably other victims alive and/or dead...

a high percentage of pedophiles that "graduate" to this level of depravity have usually worked up to that level...

JMO...:(

So do we know if the phone was still locked when LE got it?

You are not alone, I've been inquiring about the whereabouts of that van since the Malibu was located.

I agree....

The white van seems like it could be a big part of this case...

wonder if LE knows where it is? :thinking:

So do we know if the phone was still locked when LE got it?
Articles stated he gave LE the code ( but don't know which phone it was in reference to... I'll go find the article

That whole "finding of the lost phone" situation has me very confused...:thinking:

I agree. My hinky meter went way up when I read that the phone was found by a groundskeeper and then Jorge told him to keep it although it was locked. My first reaction was that Jorge sold the phone to the guy. Then I thought it could be bigger than kidnap, rape, murder (all horrendous) to child *advertiser censored* ring. I don't know much about this, but don't these sickos share their photos with other perverts?

The ad-on that I saw was pretty large so I am sure they easily could have slept out in the front part of the home.

But when I worked for a large bridge building company we had many Mexicans working for us with many having their own Supervisor and crew of 10. They were excellent workers who all made great money but yet they still would rent one single wide trailer. I have known them to have 10-12 people in the single wide living there. They even put down pallets to sleep on and since some are small framed... one would sleep on the sofa and the other one would sleep on the loveseat. A lot of them did this to save money because most of their money was sent back to Mexico to their families who still lived there. So I don't think they had any problem finding a place for them to sleep. The single wide looks to be about a 12x70 and then the front addition looks at least maybe an additional 200 sf. I thought I read the mom and daddy slept with their youngest child in the bed with them and then Diana had a room of her own. Maybe the other child slept on a cot in the parents' bedroom.

Base and add-ons:

attachment.php

Source: LCPA
http://www.leepa.org/Display/Displa...s=True&AppraisalDetails=True#AppraisalDetails

Attachments

• Diana Alvarez home plan LCP.jpg
    Diana Alvarez home plan LCP.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 430
Based on the reference in the quote/article below I believe it was a text message. It seems they have the data to prove a message (communication) occurred but that the content of the message itself was deleted from the phone. Of course, that's not a complicated function for a 9 yr old, especially one who "played" with the phone all the time.

Records confirm there was communication from the cell phone used by Gurerrero to a cell phone in the home used by those who lived their, including Diana, the complaint said. “It appeared the content of the message was deleted from the cellular telephone.”

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/2016/06/06/diana-alvarez-case-suspect-jorge-guerrero-now-lee-jail/85480128/

Night all...hoping for news on where our little girl is soon!

Thanks so much Pisces and everyone else. I guess I was just taken by surprise that they had evidence of some kind of communication during that critical time period and that if it was say the stepdads phone then LE would not need a warrant to access it. But you're right if DA deleted it there'd be no reason to bother checking.

Although IIRC the stepdad also said he always knew what she'd been doing on his phone bc she didn't know how to delete browser history. Deleting texts are much easier though.

Plus I cannot wrap my mind around JG coming into the trailer that night. And the oil burning for possibly hours?

Ugh. My mind is all over the place. Sorry.

IMO MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try and sleep now. Hoping for good news tomorrow

I agree. My hinky meter went way up when I read that the phone was found by a groundskeeper and then Jorge told him to keep it although it was locked. My first reaction was that Jorge sold the phone to the guy. Then I thought it could be bigger than kidnap, rape, murder (all horrendous) to child *advertiser censored* ring. I don't know much about this, but don't these sickos share their photos with other perverts?
Jmo, but I think JG probably told the groundskeeper to keep it, and he would retrieve it at some point. Not keep it for himself forever (groundkeeper), just for him to hold on to it temporarily. After all he was calling it, probably so he could see if anyone found it. and retrieve it himself.

Isn't it so nice of LE to pick it up for him, and save him a trip... (sarcasm in that bit.) ;-)

Again JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well, my comment got deleted and it was perfect timing for this new freak show. So, I will try to rephrase it---

This group has a lot of connections and loyalties that seem coincidental, at best, or sinister, at worst. Jorge may just be a pervy pedophile. Or he may be part of something bigger, like revenge or child trafficking or custody seeking. I think it would be irresponsible for me to throw all of those things out the window for the sake of just calling him a lonesome perv, at this point. I remain open to everything.

Hopefully this comment was better and will stick. :) Sorry!

Does anyone have a pacer account to download the criminal complaint?

Normally, I'm not a big fan of drones because I know their limitations and usefulness. But looking at that topography,this might be a great place to fly them over in a grid pattern and then review the videos to see if anything shows up after it lands. Most of them can record video for at least an hour or two while taking HD video, plus they can fly much lower and slower than conventional aircraft.

Great idea!!

So on Sat night the phone went from Orlando to Fort Myers then from 12:00-3:00 am Sun was near DA home. Then early on 5/20 traced to Okeechobee > Yee-Haw Junction > Okeechobee > Orlando. Then somehow was "found" in Daytona. Mmmm-k something isn't adding up.

So how did they find him in the car he was arrested in, thought I read they were tracking his phone?? But the phone was in Daytona????

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...suspect-jorge-guerrero-now-lee-jail/85480128/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member