Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pausing to say---- BLACK Chevy Malibu??????????? I thouoght the Amber Alert said Tan!!!!
..no kidding. the tan malibu had the Tag # 78NHD, per the AA , while the black malibu had the Tag # MAW068. per the criminal complaint. ..no wonder nothing was found when the tan coloured one was found.....it wasn't the one ..the complaint states that once the black malibu broke down, JG then switched to a GMC Safari-----is that the white van we heard of earlier on?

It only says the last one is from December, the other ones give no date description so could be more recent.
Wonder why only that one had a date and the other two don't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wonder why only that one had a date and the other two don't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I took it that this was a sequence of photos. All taken on the same day. It was the same underwear description. Certainly, mom will know if that describes Diana's underwear. Moms know every detail of their kids clothes cause we wash them.

..no kidding. the tan malibu had the Tag # 78NHD, per the AA , while the black malibu had the Tag # MAW068. per the criminal complaint. ..no wonder nothing was found when the tan coloured one was found.....it wasn't the one ..the complaint states that once the black malibu broke down, JG then switched to a GMC Safari-----is that the white van we heard of earlier on?

Yes I think the GMC Safari is the white van. My cousin had one. Where did he get all of these cars from? Is there it a ring?

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14482

[h=2]Lee County Sheriff's Office/ Missing Juvenile: Diana Alvares/ Update #10Monday, June 6, 2016
[/h] Update #10
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is able to confirm that Jorge Guerrero has been charged with Child *advertiser censored* by the Innocent Images Task Force of the Fort Myers FBI Field Office.

Guerrero currently is being held in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Jail on the Federal Charges. He has NO BOND.

All inquiries on these charges and request for documents must be address to the Federal Authorities. The investigation is active and on-going as detectives are diligently continuing to look for clues and run down leads and interview anyone who might know the whereabouts of nine-year-old Diana Alvarez.

Calls into Crime Stoppers have been instrumental and we encourage the public to call with any information no matter how small it may seem. Anyone with information can call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) keyword: REWARD

Yes I think the GMC Safari is the white van. My cousin had one. Where did he get all of these cars from? Is there it a ring?
..thanks, it's definitely mind boggling that an out of work labourer had access to numerous vehicles.

I don't want a time out so I will tread carefully. After reading the WINK page, I don't think she is dead. I think this goes much darker. Poor Diana. :(

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32155028/suspect-in-missing-girls-case-appears-in-court#.V1ZjFL5TL7H

--snip--

Message for Diana from siblings, cousins
As day nine of the search wraps up, we spoke with the children who knew Diana best -- her siblings and her cousins.
They say she loved playing tag and duck-duck-goose and that they miss her.

"She was always laughing and smiling," said Diana's brother, [LA].

"I wish she could come back because we miss her," said Diana's cousin, [SG].
If she can hear them, they say they want her to know:

"I love you," said sister [LA].

"I miss you," said brother [L].

I still can't imagine that she was able to act completely normal, knowing she would be sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. Like I said, I can tell when my little boy is sneaking a snack! Their innocent and truthful faces usually tell something is up. But, that's just me.

I understand what you are saying. But there is a difference between sneaking a snack , a relatively innocent action, and a child trying to hide something that they know is very serious.

When I was Diana's age, my uncle was our after school babysitter and he was sexually abusing me. I was able to hide that from my parents. And I did so diligently because I knew how serious a secret it was. I was afraid my Dad would kill my uncle if he ever found out. I was so afraid my Dad would go to jail and I would never see him again,. Also, my uncle convinced me it was all my fault and I was so ashamed and I was very afraid of my mom finding out because she would be mad at ME. It is a very complicated thing when child is being groomed and then abused over time. Most of the kids do not tell anyone for quite awhile. I know it surprises people but it is the way it works for many reasons. Fear, shame, confusion etc.

Diana's mom said she yelled goodnight from behind the closed door so she didn't see the clothes she had on. Sounds like Diana was trying to avoid being found out and acting strange, if in fact she already knew her 'friend' was going that morning.

If his phone pinged there until 3 am, and then began moving away, then Diana left with him then. So who turned on the burners?

:(

No words.

Sick, sick, sick!!

Diana, what has this monster done with you?

Could it be possible that this is larger than just him? Have there been other cases here where they were definitely passed
off further into a ring?

Dear God, this is all so disturbing...

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/06/...se-faces-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

This doesn't add up. If the phone was locked, how was he able to receive a call from Jorge on it telling him to keep it?

I don't know what kind of phone, but when my i-phone is locked, I can answer an incoming without unlocking it. But after I hang up it is locked again and I cannot use it without putting in the code.

I would imagine the child *advertiser censored* found on his phone was more akin to trophy shots. The hand was his and the female body parts were most likely Diana's.

My guess would be the pics were taken last Sunday morning, on 5/29. He thought tossing the phone out the window would eliminate the evidence. He probably tossed it after the phone call from the parents asking him if he had seen their daughter. That was an unexpected glitch in his plan, since he planned on burning them up in their sleep.

They've got him locked up now on a No Bail, so he's going to be sitting right there until further notice.

LE is going to have to find her now......that's really all that's left. It's simply a waiting game at this point.

But there is a timeline problem with that 'oil' on the burners arson theory. The police report said his phone pinged near the trailer until 3 am. But Mom didn't find the burners until 7 am. I don't think oil on the burner would last 4 hours without catching fire.

I don't know what kind of phone, but when my i-phone is locked, I can answer an incoming without unlocking it. But after I hang up it is locked again and I cannot use it without putting in the code.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/315022834/Criminal-Complaint-Jorge-Guerrero-Torres

..according to the complaint, it's a Samsung smartphone.

..the "finder" in Orange County rec'd a call from a "Jorge" saying that he could keep it. But, the "finder" was unable to unlock it.

..FDLE tracked it down via GPS, took possession of it.

..JG provided LE with the code to unlock it.

I don't think it was Diana he talked to in the house. I still think there's another adult involved.

I don't think he tossed the phone. I think he lost it while he was leaving her. If he had todsed it, he wouldn't have called to find out where he was.

I still think he's a pawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you that he probably didn't toss his phone in the field on purpose. He wouldn't call it if he knew he had dumped it. And besides, why dump it where it could be found if it has child *advertiser censored* on it? That would have been really stupid. Thank goodness he is a stupid idiot though.

I don't think he is a pawn. I think he is an evil and others may be involved too. But he knew exactly what was going on.

I was wondering if JG had any other devices, and if he might have been using the WiFi from the TV in the master bedroom, or another connection:

"Hernandez said that while Guerrero was living at their mobile home, he didn´t have a computer, but he did have a cellphone. She never had any indication though that Guerrero viewed child *advertiser censored*, she said."
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...suspect-jorge-guerrero-now-lee-jail/85480128/

----------------------------

IF JG is involved with a ring, etc, I think and hope LE has/will be able to uncover it, with all their experts and resources devoted to this case. I'm glad to hear he didn't have a computer....Actually, maybe he had one they didn't even know about...

I'm going to learn from mpnola's post and not dig into this underworld.

If DA used stepdads phone to contact JG the night she was abducted wouldn't this have been a slam dunk from the minute they knew she was missing? I doubt she took the phone with her. When the family woke up and she was gone and they called LE they would see the calls and/or texts she sent right? Not a huge mystery there if there are communications with JG or even a burner phone after 2 am and before 7 am.

Maybe I need to go back and re read all the new info but please if there's just something I'm not getting help me.

IMO of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She might have deleted the texts or calls. My kids were very sneaky about texts when they were young. And they Knew more about cell phones than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed