Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send me a link to the case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I was just looking for it, but I can't find it, yet. I am hoping someone is more skilled at pacer than I am. The media usually releases it, but they haven't yet. And I am impatient. And we usually catch many more details than they ever say on the news recaps.

I was just looking for it, but I can't find it, yet. I am hoping someone is more skilled at pacer than I am. The media usually releases it, but they haven't yet. And I am impatient. And we usually catch many more details than they ever say on the news recaps.
I looked on Pacer couldn't find it either. Hmmm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I don't hear as good as I used to...I have tried and tried, can't make it out...
In that interview, referring to the pictures, was he saying more than one person photographed on that same phone? And did I hear correctly that he threw it out the window?

WINK News reporter Corey Lazar posted a video on his Facebook page earlier with a few additional details that I had not heard yet. Awful stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/805978762870784/

ETA: DO NOT discuss any comments posted by readers/visitors. Thanks.

I don't hear as good as I used to...I have tried and tried, can't make it out...
In that interview, referring to the pictures, was he saying more than one person photographed on that same phone? And did I hear correctly that he threw it out the window?
It sounded plural to me......

I agree. My hinky meter went way up when I read that the phone was found by a groundskeeper and then Jorge told him to keep it although it was locked. My first reaction was that Jorge sold the phone to the guy. Then I thought it could be bigger than kidnap, rape, murder (all horrendous) to child *advertiser censored* ring. I don't know much about this, but don't these sickos share their photos with other perverts?

While following another case here, I googled the suspects name. What I saw............................ it was truly the most horrifying and disturbing thing I have ever seen. I will NEVER and I mean never forget that. And it was along the lines of sharing photos with other pervs. A whole website for it. People were asking for private messages of more photos, so I am not sure if they give more for free or maybe charge for them. But, they definitely share. Scared the daylights out of me, the amount of people openly engaging in such vile behavior.

Also, video from Nancy Grace
https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN/videos/10154434577588287/

I have not seen the picture in what looks like her school uniform!

I just cannot for the life of me imagine that a child who is close to her siblings would not be acting weird, knowing she was going to leave with someone. Hugging more or saying something out of the ordinary before bed that night. As an adult, I would have a hard time pretending everything was as usual if I was leaving home the next day. I can imagine how hard it was for a child. Maybe she was just supposed to go outside to see him and didn't think she was leaving. How did he get in touch with her to tell her the plan? Still so many missing pieces.

I don't think he told her she was running away from home. I think he promised her something like going to breakfast with her Dad and him, or going to Disneyworld. He probably said he would call her folks on their way and tell them they'd be back soon and her folks wouldn't be mad at her. 9 yr olds are very trusting in adults they adore. :cry:

I don't think he told her she was running away from home. I think he promised her something like going to breakfast with her Dad and him, or going to Disneyworld. He probably said he would call her folks on their way and tell them they'd be back soon and her folks wouldn't be mad at her. 9 yr olds are very trusting in adults they adore. :cry:

I still can't imagine that she was able to act completely normal, knowing she would be sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. Like I said, I can tell when my little boy is sneaking a snack! Their innocent and truthful faces usually tell something is up. But, that's just me.

I still can't imagine that she was able to act completely normal, knowing she would be sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. Like I said, I can tell when my little boy is sneaking a snack! Their innocent and truthful faces usually tell something is up. But, that's just me.

I am wondering if Diana didn't know he was coming until that actual morning they were texting, so after her parents went to bed.

Criminal Complaint Jorge Guerreo-Torres PG 1-5 !! GRAPHIC WARNING!!
https://www.scribd.com/doc/315022834/Criminal-Complaint-Jorge-Guerrero-Torres

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Criminal Complaint-page-001.jpg
    Criminal Complaint-page-001.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 407
  • Criminal Complaint-page-002.jpg
    Criminal Complaint-page-002.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 430
  • Criminal Complaint-page-003.jpg
    Criminal Complaint-page-003.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 436
  • Criminal Complaint-page-004.jpg
    Criminal Complaint-page-004.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 445
  • Criminal Complaint-page-005.jpg
    Criminal Complaint-page-005.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 485
You found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Great job!

And pink- that is super possible. But that would mean she would have to sleep with that phone to get his messages.

Pausing to say---- BLACK Chevy Malibu??????????? I thouoght the Amber Alert said Tan!!!!

omg............... #17 makes me want to absolutely cry. All of it does, but that got me. So, none from the disappearance, but some from December still there. Poor baby has been dealing with some stuff for a long time (if the pics are her!)

:tantrum::fencefall: :escape:

There's no redemption. There's no explaining. Just kill the sick creep. I don't know why they exist. I don't know why they can't all be killed. The devil exists.

For the love of the world, LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!! Your sick pleasures are NOT worth the life of a child!!

I fear for any kids that were around this creep. ALL parents that knew him, and had him around their kids need to get them to a doctor. I'm sickened, and angry! Not at the parents, at this creep! HE HAD NO RIGHT!! :stormingmad:

omg............... #17 makes me want to absolutely cry. All of it does, but that got me. So, none from the disappearance, but some from December still there. Poor baby has been dealing with some stuff for a long time (if the pics are her!)

Sadly I think there's more. Probably more phones as well. I mean if you have access to that many vehicles, surely you could have access to more phones. I think just the bare minimum was given to secure his arrest.

It only says the last one is from December, the other ones give no date description so could be more recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*