Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/06/...se-faces-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

This doesn't add up. If the phone was locked, how was he able to receive a call from Jorge on it telling him to keep it?

Right! And, if Jorge told him to keep it, what good is it if Jorge doesn't give him the code to unlock it.

including a male adult's hand and a female child's private parts.

Makes me so so so so so so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the 7 page criminal complaint released?

His hands need to be chopped off.

Running behind here but my daughter locks her phone. I know you can't place a call with it being locked, so I called her to see if you can receive a call with it being locked, she said sure can. So that's how the man got in to the phone. Thank GOD.

Normally, I'm not a big fan of drones because I know their limitations and usefulness. But looking at that topography,this might be a great place to fly them over in a grid pattern and then review the videos to see if anything shows up after it lands. Most of them can record video for at least an hour or two while taking HD video, plus they can fly much lower and slower than conventional aircraft.

This creep is one dangerous dude. I wonder if he had any money on him when caught, and if so, how much? Sometimes they are things worse than death. Wherever Diana is, please don't let her be suffering.

2Hope4. This is my fear as well. Could he be a trafficer? I don't know what to think at this point, but one thing I know for sure. I'm not feeling good for Diana. Where is this child???

Sam Sosa ‏@SamanthaSosa_ 9m9 minutes ago
#DianaAlvarez #UPDATE: I obtained court documents that show Guerrero, suspect in the case, was near Diana's home the hours she went missing.

https://twitter.com/SamanthaSosa_

I would imagine the child *advertiser censored* found on his phone was more akin to trophy shots. The hand was his and the female body parts were most likely Diana's.

My guess would be the pics were taken last Sunday morning, on 5/29. He thought tossing the phone out the window would eliminate the evidence. He probably tossed it after the phone call from the parents asking him if he had seen their daughter. That was an unexpected glitch in his plan, since he planned on burning them up in their sleep.

They've got him locked up now on a No Bail, so he's going to be sitting right there until further notice.

LE is going to have to find her now......that's really all that's left. It's simply a waiting game at this point.

Groggy...didn't get much sleep. LE needs to place him in general population. He won't be sleeping at all.

Or perhaps he recently woke up from a good night's sleep (hence groggy). My hubby, ex LE, observed that in his experience, the guilty usually sleep fine in their cells. The innocent tend to be too anxious/worried to sleep. This theory, of course, is anecdotal and strictly my opinion.

I think there is a chance the child is still alive and passed on to another pedophile.
The disturbing pics on the phone might have been proof thay he is in possession of a real live child.

The crime itself is always horrific but when I see the places that these babies are left my heart breaks all over again. Left alone out in a swamp or forest, even their souls scared.

Just came in from swimming and spending time with my 3 year old nephew. Had a feeling new info was released as soon as I saw the page number went up. Again I will ask this again where is his white van? The reason I keep asking this is because the white van played some sort of role.in this child's abduction as it was seen near her home around the hours she went missing. And if there wasn't a crime scene in his car (cause obviously they are thinking this little girl is not alive if they have shovels and are searching outside for her) could the crime scene be in the van? You know what I mean guys... Like I just wonder so much about his white van.

I don't think it was Diana he talked to in the house. I still think there's another adult involved.

I don't think he tossed the phone. I think he lost it while he was leaving her. If he had todsed it, he wouldn't have called to find out where he was.

I still think he's a pawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there is a chance the child is still alive and passed on to another pedophile.
The disturbing pics on the phone might have been proof thay he is in possession of a real live child.

I wish I did believe that although that would be hell on earth for Diana.

But I don't believe that is the case and neither does LE because they are looking in remote areas that are having to be accessed by ATVs and horses. That means they are not doing a rescue of precious Diana but they are trying desperately to locate her body so she can be returned to her family.

And they know much more about the evidence than any of us do. Something they know that we do not is leading them to think he has murdered this precious child and threw her away like she never mattered to anyone.:( Sadly, I believe they are correct and this will be another case of a pedophile abducting a child with an intent to rape and then murder so the victim cant tell anyone what happened to them or by whom.

I don't think it was Diana he talked to in the house. I still think there's another adult involved.

I don't think he tossed the phone. I think he lost it while he was leaving her. If he had todsed it, he wouldn't have called to find out where he was.

I still think he's a pawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Seriously? So you think whoever has fooled all the police agencies involved in this investigation.

I do believe it was Diana and I think she used her mom's phone.

I do agree he dropped his phone by mistake and that is why he called his own number to see if someone had found it. He didn't know the wrong guy found it and turned it in and his name too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat