Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my thing about the dropped off Malibu and the police not wanting to alert Jorge that they are close. Um. Jorge KNOWS where he dropped the car. So, if he knows you found it and you are close ot it, then he knows you are there. I think they don't want family brawls following them there. I think that's the real issue.

I was about to say the same thing about him obviously knows where it was dropped off at and with it being in the news that they found he obviously knows.

I totally agree. Listing a nine yr old child is very misleading. It makes it seem like she made the decision to flee when in reality he groomed her in order to abduct her. This "run away" status is so wrong and should never be applied when a child is taken away by an adult.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Yes, I don't like the "runaway" status. The investigation probably led them to believe she left on her own but she's not old enough to make that decision. She was coaxed by a pedo. Either directly or indirectly, IMO. This is not a 13 yo who's upset with her parents and stormed off.

I'm not liking this guy's FB page. His friends list is almost all young girls who haven't graduated from school yet. I think he's an absolute sicko who needs to be caught and now. He's likely 8-10 years older than most females on his FB.
They seem to all be in high school or "work" at facebook.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And that's the smartest thing to do to be able to find the perp and Diana, no matter how many LE bashers think otherwise.

I wouldn't classify questioning why a nine yr old child has been listed as a runaway when she is very likely with a 28 yr old man as LE bashing.

I wouldn't classify questioning why a nine yr old child has been listed as a runaway when she is very likely with a 28 yr old man as LE bashing.

That's not what I said. Did you read my post and the one I replied to, LT? I was commenting on the one where LE wouldn't/couldn't release the location where they found the car, so as to not attract a bunch of media attention...and to not tip off the perp. (IF he has her)

Facebook is off limits
Thank You! I need to go back to just reading for now. I just get so consume in the info and also hoping for a happy ending sooner than later.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So, the question now, was his plan to kidnap her for himself, or for her dad? If the plan was for the dad, the dad might have said don't bring her here yet, there's too much heat, hang onto her....I wonder if there has been any communication between the two since he took her. If so, would likely be a burner phone...

I don't think he got her for the dad. Remember, it's believed he set the oil on the stove for a fire. That would mean he would have killed the bio dads two sons. This perv wants Diana for himself.

That's not what I said. Did you read my post and the one I replied to, LT? I was commenting on the one where LE wouldn't/couldn't release the location where they found the car, so as to not attract a bunch of media attention...and to not tip off the perp. (IF he has her)

No, I didn't see what post you were quoting. Sorry I misread. I certainly didn't want someone to think I would bash LE. :blushing:

Sorry but for some reason my hinky meter isn't going off on the named suspect, sure hope I'm wrong.

Sorry but for some reason my hinky meter isn't going off on the named suspect, sure hope I'm wrong.

Mine neither.

I keep thinking there's something more to the situation than meets the eye, but I'm not sure what.

Hey guys,

I realize emotions are running high right now, but let's ease up on LE. They know far more information than what we are privy to and it is unfair to criticize their investigation tactics without knowing what leads they are pursuing behind the scenes.

Bashing LE will not help to bring Diana home.

Information regarding the location of the vehicle was intentionally not disclosed because they want the public at large to continue to keep an eye out for Diana, rather than just those who live in the vicinity of the abandoned car.

Although she is listed on the FL LE missing persons site as a runaway, her Amber Alert is still active and she is listed in the category of endangered (https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/CurrentAlerts.asp). Her alert brochure is being spread nationwide via news outlets, highway billboards, social media, etc. That is what is important.

Let's be supportive of LE's efforts and shift our focus back to finding Diana.

Woot. Diana's Amber Alert appeared on our local ABC station news earlier this evening! (This is the Boston area.)

One more thing--- they will certainly know soon if they are on the right track. They have the car, so they will know if/ where her dna is found.

Oh, and he is a lot smaller than you would think by looking at his head. I hope people realize that when looking for him. Hes small!

Going to take some screen shots for you guys form that video at that B103.9 posted yesterday of an interiview with the stepfather. I got the video from Facbeook and am using a program that I have that you can watch the video in that has a screen shot thing with it. :D

What is your take under the category of work and education, and the only thing listed is a middle school ? When you go to the school Facebook page, it is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things.
Quite a few friends on his page list FB as their work.
My take on education is that's where he attended school, my guess is that he never graduated high school.
If you click on many of the friends that list middle school you will see that's where they attended. There are a few younger ones on his page but I sure wouldn't say most of them are.

Going to take some screen shots for you guys form that video at that B103.9 posted yesterday of an interiview with the stepfather. I got the video from Facbeook and am using a program that I have that you can watch the video in that has a screen shot thing with it. :D

Please do not post screenshots.

You can link the video and direct others to a specific timestamp of interest, but screenshots are not permitted.

Thanks

Please do not post screenshots.

You can link the video and direct others to a specific timestamp of interest, but screenshots are not permitted.

Thanks

Okay! Thanks for telling me. They aren't great quality anyways. I didn't realize screen shots weren't allowed so I'm glad I saw this!

Does Jorge have a lot of cash on him? Has he made any recent large bank withdrawls? What's his plan for food, shelter, clothing? Unless he crosses into Mexico, I think resources will run out pretty quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member