Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that he feels "romantic" enough about her not to kill her. Ugh. I hate even typing those words. Such a darling little girl.

Somewhat OT Always amazed at who has public facebooks pages. Good reminder to check your privacy settings.

I really think this guy had planned all of this out very carefully before he went in. Surprisingly, I don't think he is an idiot like most offenders seem to be.

I think he carefully planned how he would set the house on fire. He didn't want to start the fire himself where the fire investigators would know it was arson. He wanted it to look like an accidental kitchen fire so that is why he left the stove on underneath the oil skillet. Kitchen fires are at the top for causes of fires in homes when someone left something cooking on the stove.

Also it is common knowledge that older mobile homes burnup very quickly. The chemicals in the older insulation/carpet/lumber were ignitors. Now they are made much safer and have to pass fire codes just like all site built homes. When I owned my real estate business I went to a class one time, and the instructor stated the older single wide had a burn rate of 8 minutes once started. The newer models have fire retardant materials.

Imo, he thought the home would catch fire once the oil began to sizzle hoping it would boil over and spread quickly. God was truly looking after this family. What a horrific loss that would have been on top of Diana being taken. I think he did this as a diversionary tactic and also none of them could ever tell the police his name and about what he had said to Diana.. It would buy him time because if the mobile home had burned to the ground it would take days or even a week or more to identify the bodies found inside of the home. Perhaps he even thought they would think Diana had burned up in the fire as well.

This guy is up to no good. My heart is breaking for little Diana who has to know by now what a monster he truly is. There is no other reason for taking this little girl that he flirted with. GAH!

When I posted the detailed study about abducted/kidnapped children the other day it stated the motive most all of the time was to do sexual assaults against the abducted child. I am afraid its going to hold true in this case too.:(

It continues to amazing me how bold pedophiles can be who have no qualms coming into a home in order to get their victims. It doesn't matter if the family has dogs, it doesn't matter if they know the family or are perfect strangers. They all will take the risk to get their intended victim/s, and so many times they are successful, and that is the scariest part of all. No one knows where or when the next pedophile will strike.

I am praying so hard that they find little Diana and bring her home to those who love her.

Jorge "liked" a home builder's FB page. I wonder if he works for them and if this company is the one that eons the house being built on Jorge's FB page. I hope LE are looking at all of the vacant houses this company has.

The thing on his FB that disturbed me the most was pictures of two different babies, tears on their cheeks. What about that interests him? It gives me the creeps.

I said the same thing about the new construction houses! lol. Great minds think alike. Hopefully, the police have a great mind, too.

That's possible as well. Although maybe he's trying to throw off LE and everyone. You'd think someone would have found an abandon white van though. It's odd that the van is MIA.

How do I say this? In my opinion, the suspect is Jorge GUERRERO. There has been mention of his brother also possibly living there. Well, I have a theory that is my opinion that the white van is the brothers. I am not ruling out a 2 person involvement, here.

I'm not liking this guy's FB page. His friends list is almost all young girls who haven't graduated from school yet. I think he's an absolute sicko who needs to be caught and now. He's likely 8-10 years older than most females on his FB.

Per FDLE, Diana is currently listed as a 'runaway'.

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/person/viewMissingPerson-120459661.a

attachment.php

Hmmmmm.....well, if LE considered her to be a runaway, then why did they spend the first three days of this week poking around in the tall grass with sticks and diving into shallow ponds ?

They of course were doing that while we were all here on Websleuths discussing what role the ex roommate might have in all of this.

I think LE has known about Jorge before the family spoke to the media.

They seemed to have been working on this angle all along. I think that is why they located his car so quickly after they put out all the information about him and Diana. They were already looking for him and may have been for the last couple of days.

JMO

Marking my spot. Several more pages to go. Just getting in and caught up! Nothing yet? They haven't found them yet?!!

Does Jorge have a lot of cash on him? Has he made any recent large bank withdrawls? What's his plan for food, shelter, clothing? Unless he crosses into Mexico, I think resources will run out pretty quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm telling ya. Walmart!

Diana Alvarez's family keeps vigil, hopeful after car found
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/02/amber-alert-issued-diana-alvarez/85296882/

"A statue and candle of la Virgen de Guadalupe sits beside it, along with the 9-year-old’s favorite dolls left behind since her disappearance on Sunday morning. A melted candle sits to the right of the picture.

This is where her mother Rita Hernandez and family have sat vigil for news of Diana. Friends of the family congregated in the home’s backyard Thursday night to pray for her return after news that a vehicle driven by the man authorities say took the girl was found.

Jorge Guerrero, a friend of Hernandez, may be responsible for Diana’s disappearance, authorities said."

Sorry if already posted:

"Hernandez met Guerrero when she picked cabbage in a Florida field about three years ago.

Guerrero asked Hernandez for a place to stay when he found a construction job in Southwest Florida. He moved in with a brother at Hernandez's trailer on the 3500 block of Unique Circle.

Hernandez’s live-in partner, Uribe Jimenez, wasn’t sure it was wise at the time to rent out a room to Guerreo, but agreed to it.

“All of us, we try to give one another a hand,” he said. “It’s what I did. I opened my home for him.”

Guerrero got up early in the morning at about 6 or 6:30, went to work, and then came back at about 5 or 5:30. He usually went to bed between 7 and 8 p.m.

They never gave Guerrero the keys to their home, Hernandez said, or allowed him to come in after midnight when he was living with them.

He left the home about a month ago after they noticed Diana often followed Guerrero around and sat next to him to watch TV.

It was such a concern, they asked him to leave the trailer, Jimenez said.

Jimenez also said that Diana was attached to Guerrero, and she asked Hernandez why he had gone when he moved out.

Hernandez said Guerrero told them he had to move out from their home because the contractor he worked with did not have any more work to offer. She said she didn't know where he was planning to go."

Diana Alvarez's family keeps vigil, hopeful after car found
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/02/amber-alert-issued-diana-alvarez/85296882/

Wait a minute, picked cabbage, there was a note in msm I didn't post about the stepdad heading to okcb bc someone someone who picked sugar cane in okeechobee iirc might know something. Didn't post it then for obvious reasons.

Mine neither.

I keep thinking there's something more to the situation than meets the eye, but I'm not sure what.

Hone into it carbuff! Seriously!

(Eta: All that UID experience, I mean this from the bottom of my heart and not being sarcastic.)

Dreamt last night that this little lady was found, sad to see thats not the case.

Im wondering how accurate the description of JG is? Im 5'5 and 120lb, Im short and pretty thin, I just dont see how he can be only 145lb. Hes really quite 'stocky', imo the height or weight is wrong...

Thanks for all the updates folks. I was really hoping to find found safe when I got home late last eve. Lets hope todays the day!!!!!

If they think they are endangered I think they would.

I do believe LE thinks Jorge lured her and she went willingly but it still bothers me greatly that they list her as a runaway even though I somewhat understand why. She is just a very immature child who doesn't even know what it means to runaway. Truthfully, imo, she has been lured away by a mature adult who is a pedophile. You can bet if this creep is caught he will be facing abduction/kidnapping charges.

A little 9 year old doesn't have the mental maturity to even make those decisions on her own. I wish they would change it because it may cause others to not be interested in seeing she is returned to her family.:(

IMO

Could they be saying that to give whoever has her an 'out?' Oh, look I found this runaway child. Aren't I a hero?' It could lure him out if he is stuck with her now and offer an alternative to the worst case scenario. JMO.

This man new the routine. Was the pan with oil in it from the night before, or was it new. And what was the heat set to. This is just mind baffling. I can't figure out how she got outside with him. Unless it was planned. I have an almost 9 year old, and I just don't see it. I would like to see friends of his start talking. I like that Diana's family wanted to help others, and had rules in place. I doubt Diana was every alone with this man, in the home. But when he took them out to eat. Her siblings are young and wouldn't understand much.

This man new the routine. Was the pan with oil in it from the night before, or was it new. And what was the heat set to. This is just mind baffling. I can't figure out how she got outside with him. Unless it was planned. I have an almost 9 year old, and I just don't see it. I would like to see friends of his start talking. I like that Diana's family wanted to help others, and had rules in place. I doubt Diana was every alone with this man, in the home. But when he took them out to eat. Her siblings are young and wouldn't understand much.

I think she probably went with him. Just walked out the door to meet him. She took a liking to him and was close while they lived together. He groomed her!!

The video that shows her bedroom - it looks like a closet.

It would be easy for Jorge to manipulate her on promises of a better life. Telling her about how her Mom is about to have another baby, life isn't getting any better here, yada yada. She'll have another baby to watch over. Probably bashing her Mom and Step-Dad telling her they don't love her. Things you'd expect from a pedo as he hones in on his victim.

They may be saying runaway for two reasons.
1. Her leaving the house on her own, she has her shoes, remember.
2. To make Jorge or whoever took her feel as though they aren't going to be charged with kidnapping charges, etc.
These two reasons can hopefully keep her alive and have her returned home. LE plays things the way they need to. We can't punish them for the things they are doing, remember this is the sheriff's dept. who has been overseeing Theresa Sievers' case.

They may be saying runaway for two reasons.
1. Her leaving the house on her own, she has her shoes, remember.
2. To make Jorge or whoever took her feel as though they aren't going to be charged with kidnapping charges, etc.
These two reasons can hopefully keep her alive and have her returned home. LE plays things the way they need to. We can't punish them for the things they are doing, remember this is the sheriff's dept. who has been overseeing Theresa Sievers' case.
The only problem with that theory IMO, is an Amber Alert was issued with him listed as the abductor. No one is saying runaway, it's just listed on that one page, which I doubt many people are looking at because it's the actual AA that has been broadcasted, not LE's webpage. And, I doubt Jorge is reading many English sites anyway, let alone navigating through the LE missing person's page, and LE know this. I think it's a typo where a box was accidentally checked, because you cannot have it both ways-abducted or not.

"When Hernandez got up in the morning, Diana wasn’t there any longer. She must have changed, Hernandez said, because her pajamas were there, but not other clothing. A green blanket Hernandez had covered her with was also missing."

Ok, so what other clothing is missing? Did they notice a specific outfit gone or was half her clothing gone?

That's the 1st I'm hearing of clothing being changed.

So he did not see her for a few weeks and presumably saw her when he picked up his stuff. Then he decided to act on his sickness? I wonder how angry he was that they asked him to leave the home.
Find Diana today :please:

It seems to me he was finding reasons to come back. If I understand correctly, he came to get his van and Diana wasn't there. Her mom reported she was upset because "Jorge" didn't wait for her. I think I would have packed up whatever he had left there in his van....no reason to come multiple times. I could be misunderstanding what I read.

That's the 1st I'm hearing of clothing being changed.

I read it first last night but wasn't able to post. I do recall there seemed to be a discrepancy about what she was wearing the in beginning....long sleeved shirt with sequins versus a short sleeve shirt. Maybe she didn't sleep in her pajamas at all that night. My kids do that occasionally....fall out wearing the clothes they had on (weekends and such). Just adds more to the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shipslady