Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where Stepmom has been

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yes, such a coincidence the same town she resides, but probably just a coincidence. But you never know.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

But why would he kidnap a 9 year old from Ft Myers, and go right back to his own small town.... unless he didn't think he'd be suspected. Or, he disposed of her early on (sorry). Was the car abandoned or located.
I don't think she's in that town :(

How did he get from Orange County to Okeechobee?
The van? Relative?

Yes, such a coincidence the same town she resides, but probably just a coincidence. But you never know.

Yeah, but they know each other. And people in that town run in the same circle their whole lives. Just curious.

I knew something big must have happened because of how many new pages were made since I last came in it. I hope they find little Diana. I'm afraid this case won't end well. :(

Yeah, but they know each other. And people in that town run in the same circle their whole lives. Just curious.

Thinking....Has Stepmom told police that she suspects Jorge or has she said nothing at all about it?

Agreed! It's a farming area. And that's about it. Which is why many migrants live there. Unless you boat and fish there is nothing to do there.

The whole family has ties to Okeechobee. Diana was born there and Dad lived there until his deportation. Mom's brother-in-law lives there and apparently reached out to her on JG's behalf when he wanted to move to Fort Myers.

"The family wants to go to Okeechobee, where Diana was born, to conduct their own search, with the hope that it would prove more fruitful than efforts thus far. Jimenez said Wednesday he no longer feels safe at the home."

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...h-continues-for-missing-san-carlos-park-girl/

"Hernandez said she knew Guerrero from Okeechobee, where he worked in the cabbage crops. Last year, Hernandez's brother-in-law, a contractor there, told her that Guerrero wanted to move to the area where she lived to work as there wasn't any work in Okeechobee."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...15-7199-53cd-e053-0100007fe4e2-381725251.html

So you kidnap a child and possibly kill her then stick around? Either he is one dumb hombre or didn't do it.

So, let me get this straight. Mom met Jorge while picking ?cauliflower?. Jorge needed a place to stay and her boyfriend said okay to coming to stay for a while at the house. Jorge has family in Ocheechobee. Stepmom/girlfriend lives there too. It is likely that Jorge and stepmom at least knew each other peripherally in some way. Stepmom showed up unexpected the day Diana was reported missing/abducted.

IMHO, there is more to this story, and one that should not involve a child. Bring Diana home, people.

I don't think she's in that town :(

How did he get from Orange County to Okeechobee?
The van? Relative?

No one except that article with already proven errors has reported the car was located in Orange County, or anywhere else for that matter.

LE would not disclose where it was found.

Even though it was a MSM article, I personally consider it a rumor as I do not think it's accurate.

No one except that article with already proven errors has reported the car was located in Orange County, or anywhere else for that matter.

LE would not disclose where it was found.

Even though it was a MSM article, I personally consider it a rumor as I do not think it's accurate.
You have a good point!
When Diana's stepdad called Jorge and he had said he was in Orlando he was most likely lying. Just makes him look more guilty. I'm sure LE was on that via phone pings.

Where are you Diana?

:thinking: What? Interesting.

Is it possible that he just "got her" for someone else? My mind is going to someone that went to the parents home and started creating a diversion outside? Claiming they weren't good parents?

All MOO!

So, let me get this straight. Mom met Jorge while picking ?cauliflower?. Jorge needed a place to stay and her boyfriend said okay to coming to stay for a while at the house. Jorge has family in Ocheechobee. Stepmom/girlfriend lives there too. It is likely that Jorge and stepmom at least knew each other peripherally in some way. Stepmom showed up unexpected the day Diana was reported missing/abducted.

IMHO, there is more to this story, and one that should not involve a child. Bring Diana home, people.

Dad lived with Jorge and his brother for several years. I think it is very likely Stepmom knows him. We don't know what years Dad lived with them, but it's possible Diana may have known Jorge most her life.

"Deputies have not confirmed any details about this former housemate but Diana’s father, Martin Alvares, thinks that theory is unlikely.

“I lived with the brothers for a long time about five to six years. I never thought he had any bad intentions. The only thing I know is that he was very nice to her, they would talk, and he was affectionate with her,” he said."

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...h-continues-for-missing-san-carlos-park-girl/

The stepmom behavior gives me a little hope that he got her for her dad. Other than that though, it seems like he had his own ideas of what he wanted from her.

It is hard for me to believe that the suspect was not the Guilty party. Why was he hiding from LE during the Amber Alert if he was innocent?

It is hard for me to believe that the suspect was not the Guilty party. Why was he hiding from LE during the Amber Alert if he was innocent?

I guess it's possible he's didn't think anyone would believe him and he just panicked and tried to run.

I have no idea how things work there, but if he were here illegally, would he want any interaction with LE?

You're right, he was tracked down.

Lee County Sheriff's Office/ Missing Juvenile: Diana Alvares/ Update #8
Saturday, June 4, 2016

Update #8

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is confirming that the person of interest in the Diana Alvarez Amber Alert, Jorge Guerrero, is being detained. In the early morning hours of June 4, 2016, Lee County Sheriff Office detectives, along with our Law Enforcement partners in this non-stop investigation, tracked Guerrero down in a neighboring County. Locating Guerrero did not resolve the case as Diana was not with him.

Investigative teams remain deployed while we communicate with a host of Agencies as this investigation continues. While we appreciate and are thankful for the general public and media’s interest in this heart wrenching case, Diana’s safety is paramount. We will not get ahead of ourselves in this active investigation by putting out too much, too soon, jeopardizing her safe return. Further updates will be made available whenever possible.

Anyone with information should call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) keyword: REWARD

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14482

A "neighboring county"? I don't consider Okeechobee as neighboring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy