Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would his family be wiling to take a kidnapped child?

If they're family, why isn't he living in AZ with them, instead of renting rooms in tiny homes with a family of 5.

Family of Diana Alvarez believe man questioned in girl’s disappearance drove to Arizona

The parents of Diana Alvarez believe a man questioned by law enforcement Saturday in her disappearance may have driven to Arizona and back since the 9-year-old girl went missing from her San Carlos Park home last Sunday.

Lee sheriff's deputies tracked down Jorge Guerrero, 28, in neighboring Okeechobee County, after looking for him since Thursday, but Alvarez was not with him, a report states. Investigative teams remain deployed, the report states.

Lee County detectives are questioning Guerrero, but have not charged him with a crime, said Michelle Bell, spokeswoman for the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office.

More at link: http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...ng-san-carlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html

You are right. We have no idea if Diana was ever even brought to Okeechobee.

I still continue to believe his kidnapping motive are the same as 99.9% of kidnappings where the suspect is no kin to the child. He lived with Diana and her family for nine months. He had plenty of opportunities to kidnap her in those 9 months if it was to take her back to her father. If he was planning on kidnapping her he certainly wouldn't have thrown out red flags making him look sexually interested in Diana. He would want to fool the family so that their guard would continue to go down not up to the point of making him leave because of his abnormal behavior.

I do believe he came inside of their home. If the central air was running a lot of the older units are quite loud. When Guy Heinz Jr came in to a trailer not even this big he was able to murder all 8 victims inside while they slept. It showed me suspects can get in without anyone being aware even if there are multiple people in the trailer or home.

He knew the layout of their home by then like the back of his hand. He had not long been moved out. He would know where the obstacles were. Some moms will keep a skillet on top of the stove with oil in it if they fry certain things often. They will reuse the same grease until it needs changing. I do believe he came in to get Diana and upon leaving he turned the stove on.

Over the years we have seen complete pedophile strangers enter a home when it was pitch black and were able to navigate the layout of the home just fine without ever waking up anyone inside. In many cases the dogs never barked either whether it was a stranger pedo or someone who was an acquaintance of the family. To JG this home wasn't difficult to navigate. He knew the entire setup. He knew what could be heard or muffled during the night. He would know if her stepdaddy was a heavy sleeper. All those things he would already know. He may have even known her mom usually got up once during the night to feed her baby a bottle. He could have been waiting outside to watch the lights go on and then back off once she had gone back to bed. JG knew much more than other pedophiles who were able to do the same thing who didn't even know the victim nor had ever been inside of the victim's home before they came in to kidnap the child without anyone hearing a thing.

Diana's father would know the Mexican authorities would constantly be checking his home and family members in Mexico as long as Diana remained missing. If he was going to take his children he would take all three and not just the little girl he seemed to have an inappropriate attraction to.

This has everything to do with Jorge himself and his desires. IMO. He didn't kidnap Diana for honorable reasons. He kidnapped her because he had become obsessed with her and once he was kicked out of their home the only way he could be around her was to kidnap her from her family.

That is what I believe.

JMO though

I totally agree with this and I was one in the beginning who was initially wondering about the parents. I especially agree with your last statement.

Talk about bad reporting!!!!!! Good grief

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...ect-in-custody-diana-alvarez-is-still-missing

She was apparently taking somebody home in her neighborhood around 2 a.m. Sunday and did not return.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The only report was that one newspaper article that was inaccurate in a number of other respects, so it's probably another case of bad reporting. Nobody else has mentioned it.

IMO this is just terrible reporting.

"She was apparently taking somebody home in her neighborhood around 2 a.m. Sunday and did not return.”

It has been widely and repeatedly reported that RH seen DA at approx 2 am and she was in her bed asleep. Not to mention it seems unlikely that any 9yr old would be taking anyone, anywhere at 2am. Especially when it goes against every other report we've learned of about the last time DA was seen at home. Until someone can provide information that we've missed some supporting information related to this news report I'm calling it an erroneous dead end.

Now where the hell is this kid!?!? :gaah:

Family of Diana Alvarez believe man questioned in girl’s disappearance drove to Arizona

The parents of Diana Alvarez believe a man questioned by law enforcement Saturday in her disappearance may have driven to Arizona and back since the 9-year-old girl went missing from her San Carlos Park home last Sunday.

Lee sheriff's deputies tracked down Jorge Guerrero, 28, in neighboring Okeechobee County, after looking for him since Thursday, but Alvarez was not with him, a report states. Investigative teams remain deployed, the report states.

Lee County detectives are questioning Guerrero, but have not charged him with a crime, said Michelle Bell, spokeswoman for the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office.

More at link: http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...ng-san-carlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html

I can't read the full article without subscribing, I don't even subscribe to the Fort Myers News Press!

Well, if a PI has info that JG traveled to AZ in the last week, so do the LE. This is getting even stranger.

'the family' has come up with all kinds of scenarios. Nothing fits!

Google maps shows 33 hours to Phoenix: https://goo.gl/maps/UQ3ibw1KyvL2

So he would have had enough time, even with a few stops.

My dad when he was alive drove us from Pennsylvania straight through all the way to Sebastian, Florida in in almost 24 hours. I think it was like 20-22hrs so it is possible for him to have done it in four days or however long it has been that she's been missing. And BTW we are 45-hour away from the NY State border so I live closer to the top of PA.

Interesting. Money to hire a private investigator?!? Maybe they know someone that is helping them. Maybe tomorrow we'll hear more about the court hearing, but probably just to charge him, and see if he needs a lawyer. I'm thinking LE has lots of depts. working this case, and lots being done behind the scenes! Afterall, they had the car before the Amber Alert! So, they are steps ahead, and know a heck of lot more than we do! Bring Diana Home!

Perhaps a PI volunteered to work pro bono or is a friend of a friend kind of thing. Not uncommon for community members and others to offer services, especially when a child is involved. As long as it brings results, the more the merrier!

I also think LE knows WAY more than they have announced. They even stated as such in the same news story that referenced the PI.

"While we appreciate and are thankful for the general public and media's interest in this heart wrenching case, Diana's safety is paramount," the Sheriff's Office said in a news release. "We will not get ahead of ourselves in this active investigation by putting out too much, too soon, jeopardizing her safe return."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local/jorge-guerrero-detained-in-okeechobee-for-questioning-in-case-of-missing-san-carlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html

I've been following for a few days.. This entire case has my brain boggled! [emoji849] I don't know what to think at all! So many twists and turns and different stories.. Hopefully little Diana is found unharmed soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't sound good after hearing the news tonight about him being in Orlando for two days. Who lets a stranger come and stay in their home for two days? And why was he all wet?

It doesn't sound good after hearing the news tonight about him being in Orlando for two days. Who lets a stranger come and stay in their home for two days? And why was he all wet?

Where did you read about this info? I must have missed this.

Haven't heard that yet. Do you have a link? [emoji3] TIA

Orlando man Antonio Aguilar says he gave Guerrero shelter on the run, but that’s because there was no Amber Alert when he met Guerrero, so he didn’t know he was a fugitive.
“I think they should have put out the alert earlier. Because imagine, someone who just wanted to do something good was actually helping a fugitive.”
Aguilar says he spotted Guerrero at a restaurant in Orlando on Tuesday alone, begging for a place to stay.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/

“I feel like he took advantage of me, that he took me for a fool.”
But at the time he didn’t know the man was Jorge Guerrero.
“I saw he was all wet and well i didn’t think he was suspicious. on the contrary, i thought he was just a person that needed help.”
Aguilar says he let him stay at his home for two days, and on Thursday, Guerrero left, finding a ride to Okeechobee.
Later that day, Aguilar saw the Amber alert

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper