Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else, how will they know if they have the right person? If he is giving out fake names, and they don't have DNA for Jorge, how would they know if it's him? Would they have fingerprints from when he was arrested before? Wonder if he was deported then, or if he is American? Maybe has permanent residence status? I don't know.

Anyone have the link handy to look at arrests and see if he's been booked yet?

“I feel like he took advantage of me, that he took me for a fool.”
But at the time he didn’t know the man was Jorge Guerrero.
“I saw he was all wet and well i didn’t think he was suspicious. on the contrary, i thought he was just a person that needed help.”
Aguilar says he let him stay at his home for two days, and on Thursday, Guerrero left, finding a ride to Okeechobee.
Later that day, Aguilar saw the Amber alert

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/
If this man was him, what was he doing in Orlando without a vehicle? How did he get there?

The car was located in Okeechobee correct?

:thinking: If Jorge was in Orlando on Tuesday, asking for a place to stay, I wonder if he had his car then? Because he supposively found a ride on Thursday and left Orlando. WHERE WAS THE CAR? WHY stay in Orlando at a stranger's?? Why ditch the car so quickly when nothing in the news had mentioned his car. Though the parents calling him would have alerted they suspected he may have Diana, and if he did, he knew it was a matter of time before police were involved, and description of his vehicle given to the public. But, unless the vehicle broke down, he could have used it to get away, rather than staying at a stranger's home for 2 days. Baffling!

I've said this a couple of times before and I will say it again...If it is not already accounted for then they need to look for his white van. The one that was seen near a Mexican restaurant around the time that she had went missing. I understand the car was found but the white van obviously played some sort of role in this case. I still wonder about the van. The other thing I just thought of is if they have an arraignment hearing for him and are charging him with kidnapping then they must have some sort of evidence if they are able to do that. I wonder if DNA etc was found in the vehicle and that's why the LE didn't want the location of where it was found out there. Maybe they were trying to process a potential crime scene?

What????? BITS. AND. PIECES---- none of them fit!! So, clearly Arizona was another piece that doesn't fit if he was holed up for 2 days on some man who didn't know him's couch. I get the feeling this is MUUUUCH bigger than ole Jorge Guerrero. And I hope I'm wrong. But nothing makes sense. Nothing.

I said it before and I will say it again--- it is time to stop playing games. SOMEONE needs to speak up for this child and tell where she is. Enough.

I'm thinking JG is a pawn. Whose pawn, I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“I feel like he took advantage of me, that he took me for a fool.”
But at the time he didn’t know the man was Jorge Guerrero.
“I saw he was all wet and well i didn’t think he was suspicious. on the contrary, i thought he was just a person that needed help.”
Aguilar says he let him stay at his home for two days, and on Thursday, Guerrero left, finding a ride to Okeechobee.
Later that day, Aguilar saw the Amber alert

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/

He was all wet??????

I'm not sure but I think 72 hours is as long as a person can be detained. After that it is either book him or let him go. If he is still being detained he must not be trying to lawyer up.

I really hope the report of Jorge staying in Orlando isn't someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

They can break the sound barrier but cant break a language barrier?
I think that child is no longer with us and I don't think she was after 7:00 Sun morning.
IMO

At first the being wet comment bothered me but he could have been caught in a torrential down pour. Our rainy season has begun.

He was taken from a white Jeep Cherokee. Well, IF he had her, now that brings them from Sunday until Tuesday that he broke ties with her (handed her off, dropped her off, left her somewhere). And it would have to be Sunday around 645am because for the oil to just be smoking when all burners are on high, it could have only been 10 or so minutes.

Why does all of this sound so unreasonable? I have followed so many missing child cases and rarely (never?) have I had one with so many crazy pieces of info added one at a time, each day, none which goes with the other.

If Jorge was in Orlando for two days, staying with a stranger, and giving him a fake name, he didn't have Diana with him! That was on Tuesday!! So, something happened to Diana between Sunday early morning, and Tuesday! I don't like this one bit. Nope. :gaah:

:sigh: This is very disheartening. It sounds like he did something terrible on Sunday/Monday, then ran off to Orlando to lay low, and give himself some kind of an alibi.

I really hope the report of Jorge staying in Orlando isn't someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

But he stayed hidden. No live interviews. Thats what kind of killed that thought, for me. But. stranger things have happened than that on these pages, so I wont put it past!

But didn't Jorge originally tell the mom that he was in Orlando, when she first reached him by phone?

At first the being wet comment bothered me but he could have been caught in a torrential down pour. Our rainy season has begun.

Yes. I hope that is why he was wet. I was bothered thinking that he might have been walking through some swamps...but probably not.

Something else, how will they know if they have the right person? If he is giving out fake names, and they don't have DNA for Jorge, how would they know if it's him? Would they have fingerprints from when he was arrested before? Wonder if he was deported then, or if he is American? Maybe has permanent residence status? I don't know.

Anyone have the link handy to look at arrests and see if he's been booked yet?

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateIndex

Wouldn't he be booked in Okeechobee and then transferred to Lee County?

Carry on! It is 1am here so I am going to bed. Hope I wake up to good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid