Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2Hope4 you make some really excellent points. Didn't Mom say she checked on and covered Diana around 2 AM? That narrows the timeline down considerably seeing that the 's phone was only in the area between 12-3AM. (IIRC)

I'm still thinking this won't be the only arrest. :(

omg those court documents were hard to read. Praying for Diana. I truly hope this has a good outcome but I'm afraid it won't.

Some information on the flash point and fire point of cooking oil.

How do Grease Fires Start?

Now, to the part you probably didn't know. There is more than one way for a kitchen grease fire to erupt. First, let's say you are heating oil in a pan on the stove. It has to get to a certain high temperature before it can ignite, or, in other words, catch on fire. Why?

Well, that is because liquid oil itself does not burn. Rather, it is the vapor from oil that has reached its boiling and vapor point that ignites. There are three things, for our purposes, to understand. The flash point, the fire point, and the ignition point.

Flash Point of Cooking Oils

The flash point of a flammable liquid material is the lowest temperature at which the material, our vegetable oil, can form an ignitable mixture in air. This means that it is giving off vapors that can be ignited by an ignition source. Usually, at home, this ignition source is the source of heat that is heating the oil, your gas burner or electric stove. As already mentioned, an electric burner is more likely to ignite a hot cooking oil than a gas flame.

The ignition source has to be somewhat hotter than the oil. Now, comes the fire point. The fire point is the temperature that must be reached for the vapor to continue to burn after being ignited, even if the ignition source is removed. This explains why, as I mentioned above, sometimes just turning off the flame will stop the fire. At a certain temperature, the oil will need a continued source of heat to continue burning. When you turn off an electric stove, of course, the burner remains hot for a while, so you are not really immediately removing the heat source. On a gas stove, once the flame is off, it is possible for an oil that has reached flame point, but not fire point, to go out. But don't depend on it! For the fire to be self-sustaining, the temperature has to be a little hotter than the initial flash point.

The fact that vegetable and animal cooking oils have very high flash points is part of why they are not considered hazardous materials. Consider a household chemical which will ignite at room temperature and compare this with cooking oil, which must be heated to a very high temperature before a flame or spark can set it off. The flashpoint, in fact, is used as a dividing line between when a liquid is considered flammable or combustible. Cooking oils are not flammable, but once they reach their flash point and are ignited they can burn very intensely. A fire from a hot pan of grease can seem like a raging inferno. So, although they are combustible liquids rather than flammable ones, and they are not considered hazardous materials, you should consider them potentially very dangerous, indeed. The cut-off point between a flammable and combustible liquid is usually considered a flash point of 100°F (38°C), with anything under this being a flammable.

The flash point of a vegetable oil could be affected by how it is refined, and whether solvents were used. If solvent residues are left in the oil, which could be dangerous, the flash point will be lower. It would not be possible to give an accurate flash point for all types of oil, such as corn, canola, olive, peanut, sunflower, etc., but they are somewhere between 300 to 330°C (572 to 626°F). The average flash point for cooking oils is usually given as 600°F.

http://www.culinarylore.com/food-science:how-hot-before-cooking-oil-ignites

From what i have read about JG and with his having child *advertiser censored* on his phone, there is no proof yet that i'm aware of that the pics are of Diana? They could be of any child, which is bad enough. Still don't know if it was something he took pics of, or something that was sent to him or downloaded by him on his phone? I'm wondering if he is into an organized trafficking ring, and if maybe he picked Diana up from her residence, and if he then might of handed her off to someone else, perhaps in the white van? Which means she could be anywhere by now, even in Mexico? The oil on the stove is perplexing though, but could be after he kidnapped Diana that he wanted to kill her mom & her partner so there would be no one to tell of the connection to him and Diana's family?

Also how would JG have known there was a pan of oil on the stove if he wasn't inside the mobile home on the night in question and Diana met him outside the home? Doesn't make sense.

Why did I read that?
Where is this child ? :(

I don't believe he handed Diana off. He was stationary in Hee-Haw Junction for several hours before headed back to Okeechobee. I can only think what he was doing during that time. If he had called anyone else, then LE would know and be looking somewhere else without shovels, IMO.

I don't believe he handed Diana off. He was stationary in Hee-Haw Junction for several hours before headed back to Okeechobee. I can only think what he was doing during that time. If he had called anyone else, then LE would know and be looking somewhere else without shovels, IMO.

Agree. Sadly

Also how would JG have known there was a pan of oil on the stove if he wasn't inside the mobile home on the night in question and Diana met him outside the home? Doesn't make sense.

Early in some posters suggested it may be a cooking habit, due to cooking certain foods. He would know that from living there.

Wan't the white van spotted in Ft. Myers? Does he know anyone in HeeHaw Junction? Maybe he stopped to take a nap seeing we're talking this all happened in the very early hours of the morning? He was by then homeless too wasn't he? No idea about LE & shovels?

I just wished they would have found him sooner but it still would have been too late. I hope they find others through his contacts involved in child *advertiser censored* and make more arrests. Innocent children, so very sad.

newbie poster

I know from my experience, being from the south, it was normal to have a cast iron skillet with grease (usually some type of pork fat) stored inside the oven. I have not read or seen pictures of the stove, pan, etc. This is just from reading everyone's posts. I've only missed a few pages here and there since she went missing, but for some reason I haven't read about the oil. Does anyone have a link to that incident?

I think that and the cell phone info are going to be what nails this guy. Science and tangible evidence. I'm in no way attacking the mom, but times can be off when you're a bit sleep deprived (not to me mention very pregnant). Witness statements aren't always reliable. Unless my children were very young and needed to have scheduled feedings, I didn't pay attention to the time or would approximate, "I was up around ______". Memory can be tricky, especially when you're great emotional stress.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

Can someone with a smart phone tell me if the pictures taken on his phone will have a date taken with them?
I am sickened to think it but it's relevant . :( TIA

Can someone with a smart phone tell me if the pictures taken on his phone will have a date taken with them?
I am sickened to think it but it's relevant . :( TIA

On my phone it gives a date and time of the pictures I take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hernandez and Jimenez had rented Guerrero and his brother a room in their mobile home for about nine months, until they left in early May.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...ng-san-carlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html

He recently rented a room from Hernandez and Jimenez for about nine months while he worked in construction in the area. During that time, Jimenez said, Diana grew close to Guerrero.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...arez-believe-man-drove-arizona-girl/85412014/

I was revisiting some articles to try to determine if suspect was living in DIana's home the date of December 16, 2015. That is the time the photo files of the unknown female child described in page 6 of the complaint were associated with.

So it is a very real possibility in my mind that Diana could be the child pictured.

:(

Where is Diana? Just turned 9. Sheesh. Words fail.

Wan't the white van spotted in Ft. Myers? Does he know anyone in HeeHaw Junction? Maybe he stopped to take a nap seeing we're talking this all happened in the very early hours of the morning? He was by then homeless too wasn't he? No idea about LE & shovels?
The document stated he lived in Orlando with two roommates, IIRC. Another poster has posted that Hee-Haw Junction is like Alligator Alley, very desolate. If he stopped near a home, I think LE would be all over that too. I think this guy is a lone wolf predator that moves around frequently, and had yet to be caught. I'm afraid that few people who might know something bad about him willfully will come forward due to immigration status.

On my phone it gives a date and time of the pictures I take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be easy enough for LE to prove if the pics were of Diana or not in that case.

The document stated he lived in Orlando with two roommates, IIRC. Another poster has posted that Hee-Haw Junction is like Alligator Alley, very desolate. If he stopped near a home, I think LE would be all over that too. I think this guy is a lone wolf predator that moves around frequently, and had yet to be caught. I'm afraid that few people who might know something bad about him willfully will come forward due to immigration status.

BBM, Yes it is, but wasn't he in transit at that time going from Ft. Myers to wherever, and took that route to where he was going? Maybe less conspicuous travelling that road?
And i agree about others re immigration status.

Hernandez and Jimenez had rented Guerrero and his brother a room in their mobile home for about nine months, until they left in early May.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...ng-san-carlos-park-girl-3478c8-381869911.html

He recently rented a room from Hernandez and Jimenez for about nine months while he worked in construction in the area. During that time, Jimenez said, Diana grew close to Guerrero.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...arez-believe-man-drove-arizona-girl/85412014/

I was revisiting some articles to try to determine if suspect was living in DIana's home the date of December 16, 2015. That is the time the photo files of the unknown female child described in page 6 of the complaint were associated with.

So it is a very real possibility in my mind that Diana could be the child pictured.

:(

Where is Diana? Just turned 9. Sheesh. Words fail.

Yes it is unless the pics were what someone else sent him to his phone or something he downloaded to his phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme