FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this link has been posted, please mods, feel free to delete it.

"Some of the accounts are being created by people the family knows, but Diana's family stresses only one account belongs to them and anyone who wants to help, should only donate to that account."

Mod note: I removed the direct link because it included a *** portion, but for those wanting to access the MSM article, use the URL below and replace the "" with the website name (no spaces or punctuation)

www.nbc29.com/story/32170000/family-speaks-out-on-faux--accounts#.V1nQEoZOKrU

Already on the map :) added yesterday. I think the search there has ended.

That's why we have an expert tending to the map instead of a beer drinking cowboy. That being said, I'm going to go try and find some articles that were posted 6 days ago and then post them as if they just happened today ............an 10_12_9.gif

Tea Time, this is why we think he took Diana. It's the criminal complaint from LE.
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/315022834/Criminal-Complaint-Jorge-Guerrero-Torres

UGH! Thnx.

So, JGT was near the child's home and conversing with someone in the home via cell phone during the night she disappeared, his phone has child *advertiser censored* on it, photos which are likely to be of Diana ( maybe mother can identify the underpants), he has been found but of course denies everything.

I think the child is dead, he killed her after raping her and hid her body somewhere. Unless of course, he sold her so other perverts could rape her until they decided to kill her and dump her body.

<modsnip>

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rch-missing-diana-alvares-continues/85233838/

&#8220;Martin took my kids, said he was going to bring them back and he didn&#8217;t,&#8221; her handwritten motion states. &#8220;I was in Georgia. He took them to Ohio, then to Okeechobee.&#8221;

Hernandez thought Alvarez could take the children out of the U.S.

&#8220;Martin told me he had gotten passports for my kids while he was in Ohio,&#8221; she said. &#8220;I think he is going to take them to Mexico.&#8221;

-----------------------------
There sure are a lot of Ohio references in this case! Jorge told the do-good guy that he was from Ohio.

By the way, I am aware this one is old. I just wanted to highlight the info LOL!!

Something has been poking at me. If it is Diana in the pix, and he's already been molesting her, then why abduct and possibly kill her? That's almost like two different MOs. On the one hand you have the grooming pedo. He gets to know his victim. He abuses over a long period. Then moved on. His threats are enough to keep her quiet.

Then you have the explosive killer pedos. The urge over takes all reason. They abduct, sexually assault, then kill their victims out of fear of discovery. If the pictures are of Diana, then the second scenario hardly makes sense to me, unless: 1. Shes still alive somewhere, or 2. He was so angry at being kicked out that this is some kind of revenge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The images were from December 2015, right? I think like most pedophiles he took it slow when he first moved in and gradually began to molest her months later after the grooming period. He would first gain her trust.

He didn't move on willingly. He was forced to no longer be around Diana.

Unfortunately he fits the profile of many pedophiles who resorts to murdering the child once they have kidnapped them. He could never be certain she wouldn't tell anyone, and even if she did, and he had not raped her during the time he lived there, but fondled her he knew it would be her word against his.

I dont feel he used threats because Diana didn't seem to be scared of him, but I think he used manipulation instead telling her they both had a secret that they must always keep among themselves. I don't think pedophiles are necessarily explosive unless its the ones who are sadists like Joseph Duncan was and part of the thrill was the torment he could make his victims go through. . I rather think most of them are devoid of emotions and once they rape their victim they see the victim has having no further value.

I don't think he ever 'moved on.' I think once he was forced to be away from her his obsession to have her never left his mind and only grew stronger. He hadn't been gone that long once he came back to abduct her.

Once he did abduct her he became like the rest of pedophiles who do the same. They will kill the victim to silence them from being able to tell anyone what has happened to them and they do not value the life of the victim. If they did they would never be able to do this to a innocent 9 year old child. I think he saw her as an object who was there to please him.

I don't think this has anything to do with revenge. It was already obvious that he had perverted ideas by the things he had said to a nine year old. Imo, it has everything to do with the disgusting deviant appalling desires of a man who desired naïve little girls. He abducted her for one reason only and that was to sexually assault his victim without anyone interfering. Once he had done his evil deeds she then became a liability to him he didn't want to carry.

IMO

Something has been making me think though. If he was asked to leave in early May and he moved to Orlando, could he have possibly thought that he could take her and keep her without her parents thinking it was him that did it?
It makes me wonder if Diana was still alive when her parents called him and asked him if he where she was. And knowing he was busted killed Diana soon after.
Was it ever mentioned the location his phone pinged at the time her parents called him?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rch-missing-diana-alvares-continues/85233838/

&#8220;martin took my kids, said he was going to bring them back and he didn&#8217;t,&#8221; her handwritten motion states. &#8220;i was in georgia. He took them to ohio, then to okeechobee.&#8221;

hernandez thought alvarez could take the children out of the u.s.

&#8220;martin told me he had gotten passports for my kids while he was in ohio,&#8221; she said. &#8220;i think he is going to take them to mexico.&#8221;

-----------------------------
there sure are a lot of ohio references in this case! Jorge told the do-good guy that he was from ohio.

By the way, i am aware this one is old. I just wanted to highlight the info lol!!

Ohio...

I just hope he does not have her contained somewhere and now that he is in custody she has not food or water. I keep checking back just hoping for the words "found safe".....

The scope of these searches has been wide. I can not recall another case where so many different areas, so far apart, were searched consecutively. Poor guys having to search these challenging terrains in these awful conditions for a little girl's body. Nobody should have to do that, nobody...

My latest thoughts are that I find both the finding of the phone and the sheltering of JG in Orlando at the house for 3 days possibly hinky. If someone was just being a good samaritan then I apologize, and I'm definitely not pointing fingers, just seems hinky imo.

So, was JG sharing these photos with anyone?

From the discription of one of the pics. that were found on his phone, if in fact it was her, he was way past the grooming stage.

JGT was probably looking for a sanctuary city to hide out in during all that driving around. Insane.

I know that on my tablet there is a setting that can turn off the location and date stamp on the camera (geotagging).

(We do know one was definitely stamped, 12/16 iirc).

Already on the map :) added yesterday. I think the search there has ended.

Here's another one for the map, from Tuesday, June 7th:

Teams from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission cooperated with law enforcement officials to search hundreds of acres along SR-78 in Moore Haven as part of the massive investigation into the disappearance of Diana Alvarez.​

There's a map in the video at 0:25 that places a very large marker for the search location over the area where I have a marker on this map, centering on where the railroad tracks cross the road. From watching the rest of the video, that's not the exact location and probably not the only one along SR 78. I've checked obvious spots with street view without any luck. For now, it'll need to be noted on the map as a general location.

Thanks for maintaining the map. :tyou:

A thought occurred to me last night. So often the victims are found fairly close to their homes in child abduction cases with sexual assault as a motive. And stats say they are usually dead within a few hours. So, I still wonder if she's not that far away from her home. However:

Now, in many of these cases, the victim is forcibly abducted, restrained (for example, Jessica Ridgeway, thrown in the car and zip tied). Now, with that being said, if Diana was lured out and went willingly with him, she would not have to be restrained, which might mean they might maybe have traveled a further distance than in other child abduction cases where SA is the motive.

Hope this makes sense. I'm not sure what I'm getting at, I know the phone pinged stationary in HHJ...I guess what I'm wondering is how long was JG able to control himself from sexual assaulting her starting from the time she was in the vehicle. Others predators seem to act on this almost immediately. Is it possible the SA occurred closer toward the home (parked in the van in a remote spot), then perhaps he traveled onward for the disposal, OR he disposed of her fairly close. Just a thought, maybe the stationary pinging is not where the SA took place, or maybe even the disposal, maybe this is where he did the clean up of evidence, or rested...just thinking out loud...

The fact that JG knew this victim, that she was not a random victim, how might this affect the method of disposal?

How much planning went into this, as far as location of the SA, and location of the disposal? Was the death premeditated?

(Eta: assuming Diana is no longer with us).

Quick reminder

Now is not the time to focus on immigration or the citizenship status of anyone involved in this case. I know everyone here wants to find Diana, so let's get back to that :) Thanks!

I hate typing this... but....
Because he hadn't achieved his goal yet, and before he was able to her mother kicked him out.
Desperate times leading to desperate measures and all that. IMO.

:(
I share a version of what you are thinking. I'm thinking he had spent a long time grooming, molesting, but had not completed his mission. He knew that when he did complete the rape, it would be very difficult to keep it secret. It would be a very traumatic experience for a little girl and she would most likely be injured and terrified and run to mama. After he was ran off by Diana's mom, he was angry and obsessed with completing his mission, so much so that he manipulated Diana into meeting him and running away with him. She became a liability for him.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Here's another one for the map, from Tuesday, June 7th:

Teams from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission cooperated with law enforcement officials to search hundreds of acres along SR-78 in Moore Haven as part of the massive investigation into the disappearance of Diana Alvarez.​

There's a map in the video at 0:25 that places a very large marker for the search location over the area where I have a marker on this map, centering on where the railroad tracks cross the road. From watching the rest of the video, that's not the exact location and probably not the only one along SR 78. I've checked obvious spots with street view without any luck. For now, it'll need to be noted on the map as a general location.

Thanks for maintaining the map. :tyou:

Thank you, that is already on the map too lol But thanks for pointing the search out, it doesn't hurt to double check, and any help with accuracy is always appreciated!

Thank you, that is already on the map too lol But thanks for pointing the search out, it doesn't hurt to double check, and any help with accuracy is always appreciated!

Oops! I reloaded the map and there it is! ;) Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member