FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung phones automatically lock after a certain time unless you set them to something else. (I used to have one)

I have a Samsung Note but I'm sure it's just like most phones out there that you set a time length that it has been inactive and it locks. I keep mine very short maybe like 3 minutes because I don't want anyone getting into my phone whether it's my kids or people at work if I leave it on my desk. Some people keep banking and other info on theirs so I would think it's normal to lock your phone.

I am also confused because I thought they found his fun in a pretty public area not like a field or something.

OMG I don't know if this has been mentioned but it sounds like his phone may have been left not long after Diana was abducted or maybe I am reading this wrong? I was looking at Corey Lazar WINK News Facebook page and saw where he was commenting on the most recent post. Does anyone else think this comment makes it seem as if the phone was found not long after she went missing? It's underneath where someone asked if the area being searched is where his car was found. Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806392112829449/

Corey Lazar WINK News This is the area authorities say his cell phone was located for a few hours after Diana went missing.

Here is another comment by Corey in response to someone who said that in the video it was where the last cell phone signal was picked up. Corey commented adn corrected the person with the following info:

Corey Lazar WINK News According to a federal complaint against Jorge Guerrero, this is the area his cell phone was after it left Fort Myers the day Diana disappeared. The report says his cell phone stayed stationary in this area for a few hours. Guerrero says it was because his car broke down.

Here is the link to that post: https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806319749503352/

Doesn't that sound like his phone was left in that area early like not long after the abduction or am I wrong?

But why would you toss your phone if it had dammning evidence of child *advertiser censored* on it? If you were worried about carrying it around, why not destroy it and drop it in a lake? Or throw it off a bridge. Why throw it in a field where workers/landscapers are going to be working?

I am leaning more towards him being out walking in that field and losing the phone. That's why he called his number---to see if anyone found it. imo

The field they have been searching is not where the phone was lost/tossed/discovered.

Is LE capable of tracking where Jorge was when he called his own phone and the man answered? Could he have left the phone in the location the man found it. Took Diana somewhere then returned to get his phone and the man had already found it. Maybe Jorge called the phone hoping to hear it ring so he could find it.

But why would you toss your phone if it had dammning evidence of child *advertiser censored* on it? If you were worried about carrying it around, why not destroy it and drop it in a lake? Or throw it off a bridge. Why throw it in a field where workers/landscapers are going to be working?

I am leaning more towards him being out walking in that field and losing the phone. That's why he called his number---to see if anyone found it. imo

It seems more likely he accidently dropped the phone to me too but people also toss stuff if they think they're about to be questioned by police.

Barwood Drive in Orlando, where the landscaper found the phone, is a private street in a gated apartment complex (Google street map, street view, satellite view). The complex looks tidy in street view and in rental advertisements, eg, at apartments.com. Perhaps he lived there, knows someone who does, or ducked into the complex to avoid a cop. It doesn't seem the type of place a rational person would choose in advance to ditch identifying evidence.

OMG I don't know if this has been mentioned but it sounds like his phone may have been left not long after Diana was abducted or maybe I am reading this wrong? I was looking at Corey Lazar WINK News Facebook page and saw where he was commenting on the most recent post. Does anyone else think this comment makes it seem as if the phone was found not long after she went missing? It's underneath where someone asked if the area being searched is where his car was found. Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806392112829449/

Corey Lazar WINK News This is the area authorities say his cell phone was located for a few hours after Diana went missing.

Here is another comment by Corey in response to someone who said that in the video it was where the last cell phone signal was picked up. Corey commented adn corrected the person with the following info:

Corey Lazar WINK News According to a federal complaint against Jorge Guerrero, this is the area his cell phone was after it left Fort Myers the day Diana disappeared. The report says his cell phone stayed stationary in this area for a few hours. Guerrero says it was because his car broke down.

Here is the link to that post: https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806319749503352/

Doesn't that sound like his phone was left in that area early like not long after the abduction or am I wrong?

It is very confusing when the phone was left and found by someone else. I know stepdad said he called him on the day she disappeared and he answered. So, I am thinking the roundtrip route with the phone was made by him. On that trip back to Orlando has to be when he ditched it/ lost it. I am trying to wrap my head around it, too.

Sorry to go on about the tossing of the phone but he didn't toss it where they have been searching, unless the landscaper is lying, it says in the Criminal Complaint Document the landscaper found the phone in the area of Barwood Drive, Orange County, Barwood Drive is in Orlando. They area they have been searching is where the phone was stationary for several hours, when JG was driving all that back and forth.

View attachment 96231

View attachment 96232

Where the landscaper said he found the phone (top pic) and the icon for the police search in relation to the phone (bottom pic)

Map Link

I wish they would search where his phone was found in the field. Maybe they already did?

Is LE capable of tracking where Jorge was when he called his own phone and the man answered? Could he have left the phone in the location the man found it. Took Diana somewhere then returned to get his phone and the man had already found it. Maybe Jorge called the phone hoping to hear it ring so he could find it.

OHHHH....interesting thought. Maybe he placed it there, so he wouldn't have it when he hid his evil deeds. Then came back to find it and it was gone?

This is how I would think that could happen---- check what time the incoming call came to phone finder man. Get a warrant for the records of that phone- who does it belong to, where did it go in the time since missing/ until he was arrested. They could certainly find out if the 2 phones were ever together. They could definitely pinpoint (or at least know a close area) where Jorge was (or the person claiming to be Jorge) where that phone was when it called Jorge's phone. I love the information phones give during cases. What did the police do before such technology?? Would have been much harder!

In the beginning, we said this reminded us of Jenise Wright and wouldn't be surprised of it was someone in the neighborhood or someone she considered her friend. How right we were! I hate this. I am only glad HE was found. He surely wasn't trying to hide much, was he?

I hope this isn't revenge over the loss of a girl......... like he lost a girl to another man and wanted to harm him by harming something he loves kind of thing. Whatever the reason, Diana needs to be safe at home drawing ponies right now.

Some have wondered if he had given Diana a burner phone to use to speak to him at night. Maybe he had hers now too?

The only thing I question about that is they stated it was the family phone he communicated with the night she went missing. Not an unknown phone.

Deputies continue to search for clues in case of missing girl

Detectives searched on horseback, ATVs and on foot until 3 p.m. Tuesday, when one deputy told reporters that the land was too wet to continue their efforts. That deputy also told FOX 35 that the FDLE and the Polk County Sheriffs Office was conducting another search about 15 miles away and that one of the tools being used was a cadaver dog.

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/local-news/155504569-story

"The land was too wet", that might be an important clue. The man who saw Jorge and let him stay at his place, said Jorge was soaking wet.

The only thing I question about that is they stated it was the family phone he communicated with the night she went missing. Not an unknown phone.

Yes, it makes more sense she used the family phone. Like someone said, it was probably charging somewhere all night so she could get to it after everyone was asleep.

In the beginning, we said this reminded us of Jenise Wright and wouldn't be surprised of it was someone in the neighborhood or someone she considered her friend. How right we were! I hate this. I am only glad HE was found. He surely wasn't trying to hide much, was he?

I hope this isn't revenge over the loss of a girl......... like he lost a girl to another man and wanted to harm him by harming something he loves kind of thing. Whatever the reason, Diana needs to be safe at home drawing ponies right now.
This isn't revenge for a loss of a gf, JG is a pedofile and couldn't control himself (he's facing 20 years for whatever they found in his phone) I personally don't believe there's a cure for these freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MB1985