FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys after reading the documents over again and doing a smaller timeline of this phone it sounds to me like he did ditch the phone possibly on the day Daina went missing. I am honestly thinking after re-reading these documents if Diana is no longer with us that something happened to her on May 29th the day that she was taken as it shows the phone was stationary for several hours on the day before it showed him heading home. I am wondering if LE shouldn't be looking closer to her home.

Here is a shortened time-line I just wrote up to make it less confusing. Fort Meyers to Orlando FL is only a 2hr 50 minute drive. It sounds to me like he was back to Orlando within a day and if the phone remained stationary for qutie sometime before he went home then I do not think Diana is in Orlando. I think the stationary time is when something happened to her. I honestly think he may have ditched the cell phone once he got back to Orlando thinking it wouldn't be found that far away. Let me know what you think!

All info taken from here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/315022834/Criminal-Complaint-Jorge-Guerrero-Torres

Cell Phone Timeline Trimmed down from the Scrbd document

May 28th - Phone records showed evidence that in the evening of May 28th JG left his residence in Orlando and heading towards Fort Meyers Records also confirm communication between JG's phone and a cell phone at DA's residence.

May 29th: Phone records show that JG was in Fort Meyers from 12AM to 3AM it then shows that in the early morning hours that phone was heading back towards Okeechobee FL and continued towards the Yee-Haw Junction. It then says the phone remained stationary for several hours before it started to show movement back towards Okeechobee and finally reaching Orlando where the phone is from.

June 3rd - LE tracks the cell phone to Daytona FL and that is when it then became in their position because LE showed up to the mans house who had the phone.

June 5- Forensics was run on the phone.

I wonder if they have evidence that Diana is no longer with us hence the reason they are doing all these searches on land etc... Maybe they found dirt on him or in his car etc that make them think she's buried somewhere and that is why they had the shovels?
I feel the same :( If JG did kill Diana and bury her in Yeehaw, did he already have a shovel in the vehicle (Premeditated)? Or was she killed elsewhere and he stopped in Okeechobee to grab a shovel then drove to Yeehaw? I wonder if he planned to keep her with him for a while however she wanted to go home/he freaked out? Sadly I'm thinking premeditated murder.

According to the federal complaint, these are the locations the phone was tracked:

Saturday, May 28
In the evening hours: traveled from his home in Orlando towards Ft Myers

Sunday, May 29
Between 12:00 am - 3:00 am: in the area of DA's home
Between 12:00 am - 3:00 am: communicated with a DA household cellphone
Early morning hours: traveled from Ft Myers towards Okeechobee
Continued to Yeehaw Junction (stayed stationary for several hours)
Traveled from Yeehaw Junction to Okeechobee
Traveled from Okeechobee back to Orlando place of origin

Unknown Date
According to JG he discarded the phone is a grassy area off a sidewalk near an apartment complex
Landscaper found phone in a ditch with high grass in Orlando in an area near Barwood Dr.

Friday, June 3
Cellphone tracked to landscaper in Daytona who said he found the phone at the above location

Have been looking for a link about the cell phone where JG had admitted that he threw it out on purpose. Found it!! The phone was NOT dropped accidentally. He tossed it on purpose. My guess is when he was in Orlando begging for a place to stay on Tuesday 5/31.

On or about June 3: Guerrero-Torres was arrested in Okeechobee as a result of his lack of lawful immigration status in the U.S., investigators said. He admitted to throwing his phone into a grassy area off a sidewalk near an apartment complex in Orlando.
http://www.wftv.com/news/timeline-arrest-of-jorge-guerrero-torres/328384974
(above bbm)

And the link about the man who gave him shelter for two days before the AA came out

Aguilar says he spotted Guerrero at a restaurant in Orlando on Tuesday alone, begging for a place to stay.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares

I feel the same :( If JG did bury Diana in Yeehaw, did he already have a shovel in the vehicle? (Premeditated) Or was she killed elsewhere and he stopped in Okeechobee to grab a shovel then drove to Yeehaw?

I honestly think that if she is no longer with us that he did something to her on May 29th after he took her.

Adding to that.... I just realized... he was already with someone when the phone went missing? How did he call his next ride, otherwise
Good point. Maybe this is when he stayed at the stranger's home in Orlando? Borrowed his phone.

Have been looking for a link about the cell phone where JG had admitted that he threw it out on purpose. Found it!! The phone was NOT dropped accidentally. He tossed it on purpose. My guess is when he was in Orlando begging for a place to stay on Tuesday 5/31.

And the link about the man who gave him shelter for two days before the AA came out

He SAYS he tossed it on purpose. But I don't believe everything g he tells LE.

I am trying to figure out why he would toss it out in a place where others could find it, when it had child *advertiser censored* on it. And if he tossed it on purpose, why would he call his number?

According to the federal complaint, these are the locations the phone was tracked:

Saturday, May 28
In the evening hours: traveled from his home in Orlando towards Ft Myers

Sunday, May 29
Between 12:00 am - 3:00 am: in the area of DA's home
Between 12:00 am - 3:00 am: communicated with a DA household cellphone
Early morning hours: traveled from Ft Myers towards Okeechobee
Continued to Yeehaw Junction (stayed stationary for several hours)
Traveled from Yeehaw Junction to Okeechobee
Traveled from Okeechobee back to Orlando place of origin

Unknown Date
According to JG he discarded the phone is a grassy area off a sidewalk near an apartment complex
Landscaper found phone in a ditch with high grass in Orlando in an area near Barwood Dr.

Friday, June 3
Cellphone tracked to landscaper in Daytona who said he found the phone at the above location

LOL we just posted the same thing! I think LE needs to focus their search closer to home. I think the reason that the locations are throwing everyone off is because thats what the GPS is showing as the route he took home.

OMG I don't know if this has been mentioned but it sounds like his phone may have been left not long after Diana was abducted or maybe I am reading this wrong? I was looking at Corey Lazar WINK News Facebook page and saw where he was commenting on the most recent post. Does anyone else think this comment makes it seem as if the phone was found not long after she went missing? It's underneath where someone asked if the area being searched is where his car was found. Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806392112829449/

Corey Lazar WINK News This is the area authorities say his cell phone was located for a few hours after Diana went missing.

Here is another comment by Corey in response to someone who said that in the video it was where the last cell phone signal was picked up. Corey commented adn corrected the person with the following info:

Corey Lazar WINK News According to a federal complaint against Jorge Guerrero, this is the area his cell phone was after it left Fort Myers the day Diana disappeared. The report says his cell phone stayed stationary in this area for a few hours. Guerrero says it was because his car broke down.

Here is the link to that post: https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806319749503352/

Doesn't that sound like his phone was left in that area early like not long after the abduction or am I wrong?

It sounds that way and it shows it didn't take him long to stop in that area once he had Diana with him.:mad:

I hate to mention this part too but the study I put up stated most abducted children are raped and then murdered within three hours of the kidnapping.:(

Because no way was he going to toss that phone close to her home otherwise they would have been able to pin point where Diana is located at. I am betting he wanted to keep the phone with him thinking the further it was from wherever he dumped her (hate saying dumped her but sadly I really think she's not with us and I don't think LE does either) that it would be harder to find her.

I am trying to figure out why he would toss it out in a place where others could find it, when it had child *advertiser censored* on it. And if he tossed it on purpose, why would he call his number?

Perhaps he tossed it because he never thought for one minute that anyone would be on to him so quickly so he panicked. Then he realized as an afterthought "well that was dumb, man I need to find it". I think it's possible he called it in an attempt to locate it in the bushes, never expecting someone to have found it already. JMO

I agree with you and the only reason for him to lie and say he did it on purpose it to lessen the importance of the location.

In respect to Diana's parents that she lives with, my heart breaks for them! This should be a joyous time as they await the birth of their baby. Instead, it is the most hellish nightmare parents could experience!

The burden of the guilt that they allowed this monster into their home, around the children, has to add ten-fold to the suffering they are experiencing. I feel they need to know the world does not blame them. No one can tell what another person is truly like! I imagine they thought they were helping the two brothers out, as well as adding a little to the family income. JMO.

This mother is a strong lady! How her body has continued to carry this baby with all the stress she is suffering, is not only amazing but awesome!

I agree with you and the only reason for him to lie and say he did it on purpose it to lessen the importance of the location.

The only thing I question about that is they stated it was the family phone he communicated with the night she went missing. Not an unknown phone.

I bet he told her to be waiting by the phone for his text. I don't think he would call fearing the parents would wakeup.

They can retrieve text messages cant they?

They looked at his phone and saw the kiddie *advertiser censored* images but I bet they send it on to the FBI for further testing. They wanted to make sure at the time that he was arrested quickly so he couldn't leave the state or even the country. I wouldn't be surprised if they find further kiddie *advertiser censored* photos.

Hi there Soul! :wave:

As I was reading the complaint documents today (love the Florida Sunshine Law) I was thinking he was walking himself right into a conviction with every lie he told.

Perhaps he tossed it because he never thought for one minute that anyone would be on to him so quickly so he panicked. Then he realized as an afterthought "well that was dumb, man I need to find it". I think it's possible he called it in an attempt to locate it in the bushes, never expecting someone to have found it already. JMO

I wonder if he dumped it purposely away from where he left Diana knowing LE would track it and he called it to ensure it pinged.

But why would you toss your phone if it had dammning evidence of child *advertiser censored* on it? If you were worried about carrying it around, why not destroy it and drop it in a lake? Or throw it off a bridge. Why throw it in a field where workers/landscapers are going to be working?

I am leaning more towards him being out walking in that field and losing the phone. That's why he called his number---to see if anyone found it. imo

The phone was found in Orlando according to the individual, who located the phone. Perhaps Guerrero didn't know, if he was already being watched or not after receiving the phone call from Diana's stepfather. He did not want to be caught with that phone, panicked and just tossed it. JMO

-Nin

In respect to Diana's parents that she lives with, my heart breaks for them! This should be a joyous time as they await the birth of their baby. Instead, it is the most hellish nightmare parents could experience!

The burden of the guilt that they allowed this monster into their home, around the children, has to add ten-fold to the suffering they are experiencing. I feel they need to know the world does not blame them. No one can tell what another person is truly like! I imagine they thought they were helping the two brothers out, as well as adding a little to the family income. JMO.

This mother is a strong lady! How her body has continued to carry this baby with all the stress she is suffering, is not only amazing but awesome!

Beautifully stated!

ITA! I have admired Diana's mom from the very beginning. You can tell she is very protective of her children. She didn't care if she had known Jorge for three years.

Once she knew he was making flirty sexy remarks to her little girl she told him to get out and I bet it wasn't pretty when she told him to leave either.

How many mothers have we seen who do no such thing even when they know their child or children are being abused both sexually and physically?

She is like a Mother Hen. She will never be the same ever again. None of them will. Her family circle has been broken and will always have a big hole in it for them all.

IMO

I wonder if he dumped it purposely away from where he left Diana knowing LE would track it and he called it to ensure it pinged.

Possibly. I can't figure out if this guy is really smart or really stupid. But I do know he is really evil. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester