FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone was found in Orlando according to the individual, who located the phone. Perhaps Guerrero didn't know, if he was already being watched or not after receiving the phone call from Diana's stepfather. He did not want to be caught with that phone, panicked and just tossed it. JMO

-Nin

Hi Nin!

What is driving me nuts is not knowing what reason he gave police for tossing his phone? I wish they had included that in the document dump.

I bet he told her to be waiting by the phone for his text. I don't think he would call fearing the parents would wakeup.

They can retrieve text messages cant they?

They looked at his phone and saw the kiddie *advertiser censored* images but I bet they send it on to the FBI for further testing. They wanted to make sure at the time that he was arrested quickly so he couldn't leave the state or even the country. I wouldn't be surprised if they find further kiddie *advertiser censored* photos.
I bet they find a whole lot of deleted photos in that phone.....

He SAYS he tossed it on purpose. But I don't believe everything g he tells LE.

I am trying to figure out why he would toss it out in a place where others could find it, when it had child *advertiser censored* on it. And if he tossed it on purpose, why would he call his number?

Did he search for the phone via GPS ( computer) to see if police had found it? Then he sees -again via GPS-, that the phone is in the Daytona area, so someone else must have found it. He calls to make sure.

-Nin

I wonder if he dumped it purposely away from where he left Diana knowing LE would track it and he called it to ensure it pinged.

I don't think he wanted LE to find the phone at all after tracking it. Not with those pics.

-Nin

I honestly think that if she is no longer with us that he did something to her on May 29th after he took her.
I very much agree. I just want to know if he already had a shovel in his car. Hope the at least placed her blanket with her [emoji35]

"The land was too wet", that might be an important clue. The man who saw Jorge and let him stay at his place, said Jorge was soaking wet.

That a tropical storm would hinder search efforts isn't surprising. TS Colin dumped 2-5" of rain in most locations and up to 9" in some, triggering flash flood warnings in many areas. The rain here was coming down in torrents more often than not for almost 24 hours, reducing visibility to near zero. Where there's not standing water, the ground is saturated and mushy. In areas like the search site that lacks thick groundcover, you sink into the sand several inches just walking.

The cycle of summer thunderstorms has begun so someone wet isn't unusual and didn't raise suspicions with the man who offered him shelter.

“I saw he was all wet and well i didn’t think he was suspicious. on the contrary, i thought he was just a person that needed help.”​

Archived weather info indicates Orlando, where he was offered a place to stay on May 31st, got over an inch of rain in a thunderstorm that day. If he did get wet near Yeehaw Junction and drove to Orlando, his clothes would've dried, at least enough not to be noticeable, in the hour or more it took to get there. It's part of living in Florida. We get wet in thunderstorms, we dry out in the heat.

Perhaps he tossed it because he never thought for one minute that anyone would be on to him so quickly so he panicked. Then he realized as an afterthought "well that was dumb, man I need to find it". I think it's possible he called it in an attempt to locate it in the bushes, never expecting someone to have found it already. JMO
Plus he found out the phone was in Daytona, and he was either in Orlando or had moved/was moving on to Okeechobee. That's probably why he told the landscaper to just keep it because he knew LE would go over to Daytona looking for the phone and him.

He SAYS he tossed it on purpose. But I don't believe everything g he tells LE. I am trying to figure out why he would toss it out in a place where others could find it, when it had child *advertiser censored* on it. And if he tossed it on purpose, why would he call his number?
I don't think he tossed it because of the CP but because he finally realized that LE might find him because of the phone - it was burnign his hand so to speak. And he tossed it in tall grass in a ditch where the landscaper later found it. I don't think he expected anyone to find it, and maybe he called just to make sure no one had picked it up because he realized it was a dumb place to throw it near apartments. JMO I think this guy was on the run and in a panic from the time he left Yee-haw Junction.

I wonder if he dumped it purposely away from where he left Diana knowing LE would track it and he called it to ensure it pinged.

That's possible too, but I personally don't think so. I think he just realized that was not a good place to toss it and he was possibly in the area looking for it to hide it better when he called it. Someone answering it was a surprise to him I think.

That's a pretty tight timeframe. DA and JG were communicating between 12-3 am, but JG was also in the area during that period of time. Then after 3am he's out of the area. But was the white van at the restaurant from 2:30-4:30 or did that notice it at some point during that timeframe? The pan of oil still doesn't fit. I noticed someone mentioned restaurant deep fryers not catching fire, but I'm pretty sure they are built so oil splatters don't come in direct contact to the heat source. They are also set to a specific temperature, rather than just turning it on as high as it can go.

I wonder if DA getting ready to leave or a phone woke the baby? My kids always think they are being quiet, but it sounds like a herd of elephants. In a mobile home, there isn't much in the way of sound insulation between rooms. Even something like laying down a cell phone on the counter or opening a closer/dresser/door would be hard to hide. I don't think JG ever came into the house that night.

Regarding the cell phone, I'm not sure I could even guess what the logic behind tossing it was. I do know that there are ways around a locked phone, so maybe JG thought someone would find it, see some easy cash, do whatever needs to be done to factory reset it, and then sell it for a quick profit. If someone not so honest would have found it, I don't think JG would be sitting in jail right now.

Dont you think he would turn it off before intentionally ditching it? Otherwise, they WILL find it. It isnt moving! Seems unintentional, to me. So, what was he doing at that place?? Friend live there?

Dont you think he would turn it off before intentionally ditching it? Otherwise, they WILL find it. It isnt moving! Seems unintentional, to me. So, what was he doing at that place?? Friend live there?

Right, why would he leave it turned on and call it if he wanted to permanently lose it? I don't think he dropped it. I think he gave to to someone or tried to sell it or something. I just can't buy that the landscaper happened to find it and then he called it and said keep it. I think we will learn more about the phone when LE releases information later.

Prayers going up for Diana and her family that she will be found and brought home very soon.
Talk about the ultimate betrayal, opening their home & hearts to have to endure this much heartache. There are no words.
I think all child molestors & rapists deserve the DP. There is no cure for that kind of evil, and my heart goes out to all survivors, for those that share their heartbreaking stories, :(

I don't think he tossed it because of the CP but because he finally realized that LE might find him because of the phone - it was burnign his hand so to speak. And he tossed it in tall grass in a ditch where the landscaper later found it. I don't think he expected anyone to find it, and maybe he called just to make sure no one had picked it up because he realized it was a dumb place to throw it near apartments. JMO I think this guy was on the run and in a panic from the time he left Yee-haw Junction.

Sadly, I think you are correct - he panicked and tossed the phone then later panicked again and went back to retrieve it. Who knows what he was thinking. I am really afraid he gave her to someone who does not have her best interest at heart. If so, he will make a plea deal. If he doesn't, then she is no longer alive, sadly.

Prayers going up for Diana and her family that she will be found and brought home very soon.
Talk about the ultimate betrayal, opening their home & hearts to have to endure this much heartache. There are no words.
I think all child molestors & rapists deserve the DP. There is no cure for that kind of evil, and my heart goes out to all survivors, for those that share their heartbreaking stories, :(

This is a really wonderful post - good job!!

This is a really wonderful post - good job!!

Thankyou. I just hate these cases where it involves the innocent, what a horrible world they have to live in. And parents having to be forever vigilant in case some predator is lurking.
Those that prey on and harm children have no use in our society, they should not be allowed to be around children ever. Zero tolerance.

Was JG really serious about ditching a phone in a residential area with such incriminating evidence against him on it? And he must of known there was a risk in someone finding it where he got rid of it, surely? But i guess it is just as well it turned out like this, because now LE know he has those sick perversions, and it is evidence against him. Otherwise no one would know for sure he is into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932