FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gf isn't supposed to have contact with the family??? What?? Why??

He struck me as strange to. I also did not think the GF was that upset in the 911 call. I want to know who was the last person to see the child outside Dad and the GF? Also do most late night shifts end at 3:00am? I thought most were like 11-7am. Wondering if the GF called Dad and he came home before calling police. Just trying to figure this case out.

I just assumed that getting off at 3 am meant he must work at a bar somewhere, that is just a typical assumption because most close at around 2am and then do clean up etc. Do we know where it was that he supposedly worked?

I just assumed that getting off at 3 am meant he must work at a bar somewhere, that is just a typical assumption because most close at around 2am and then do clean up etc. Do we know where it was that he supposedly worked?

He works at some company that builds bridge materials.

I did see it somewhere last night and can't remember....Was it a steel fab place? I'll look again. It wasn't a bar, though.

Also, I'm rethinking the dad's "vibes". His mom was unemotional and maybe that's just the way their family is and this is how they show emotion? Not my mom. She'd be a mess - melting in front of the media.

Dads crying is nipping at me, he reminded me of my son when hes been naughty and starts to fake cry as he apologises, hoping to lessen the amount of times hes not allowed out for.

JMO

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted

This article is interesting, but conflicting

Putnam County Sheriff's deputies are now calling the case of missing 5-year-old girl abduction. It happened Tuesday in the town of Satsuma which is about 90 miles north of Orlando.

Today Haleigh's grandfather Johnny Sheffield told FOX 35, that he was distraught over the disappearance of his granddaughter. He says he doesn't know much about Ronald's girlfriend, Mistie Croslin, but thinks it's suspicious. Investigators say Croslin is now with her family. They are not calling her a suspect at this time. Haleigh's grandmother Marie Griffis is also pleading to the public for help. She told FOX 35 that Trenton Duckett's father is assisting in the search, as well as other search teams.

However, Gary Bowling, a spokesperson for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says right now, they are not asking for volunteers to help. 25 law enforcement agencies have assisted so far, including crews from Marion, Flagler and Volusia Counties. Deputies say they've question 44 sex offenders who live within five miles of Haleigh's home. Bowlings says, "This child didn't voluntarily walk out of her home. If she did someone took her."
So no volunteers at this time? What!! Time is of the essence. I'm betting LE have a good idea who maybe responsible. I would think if they thought she was out there somewhere they would be asking for volunterrs.

Well...we have seen crocodile tears many times before so it is possible he was putting on a show.

The grandmother looked quite upset and crying to me. (What am I missing there?)

ETA: You are welcome, Kimster! :)

I was hoping this girl would have been found by now. Terrible circumstances, this poor Dad is heartbroken.

From the updated article:

"Cummings works for PDM Bridge, a company officers said builds steel girders for bridges."

I was assuming they are a 24 hr operation and he worked the 7PM to 3 AM shift?

ETA: Sorry someone already answered

FL TES members have gotten email alerts already, from what I've heard.
I am hoping beyond hope that Hayleigh is found...

We are on Stand-By.... We are ready to go soon as we are asked to be involved.

My hinky meter is going off about the girlfriend and father's 911 call.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18686639/detail.html#-

(uncut 911 call)

A lot of profanity and when they are asked certain questions by the operator you can hear them in the background stalling the answers. There are parts when the operator asks the gf a question and she's like "what's that?" and the tone of her voice turns back to normal from worried.
Then when asked how much the girl weights the gf says "huh?" and says it twice trying to think of the girl's weight.
Gf also tells the operator the door was locked.
Father seems so adamant someone kidnapped his daughter threatening to kill whoever did it. Suspicious

ITA with all who said that the father AND other family members NEED to take lie detector tests. LE can't force them, but like Mark K., get any doubt off yourself and on to the real task at hand.

Hmmm...who was the last independent person to see her? Neighbors perhaps? School bus driver? Grandparents? Friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett