FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ducking under a table as I post this, since I know many will not like the idea, but I think this might be the perfect time for George Anthony to help himself heal and help the grandparents of this child at the same time. Of course he can't help much with the actual search, but just being there to comfort the grandparents etc. would do so much for all of them.

Don't duck! I agree with you!

Did GF specifically say she was sleeping with Haleigh? Or was Haleigh sleeping in the room? When my boys were that age, they liked sleeping next to my bed on the floor alot too.

Originally Posted by raeann
I am ducking under a table as I post this, since I know many will not like the idea, but I think this might be the perfect time for George Anthony to help himself heal and help the grandparents of this child at the same time. Of course he can't help much with the actual search, but just being there to comfort the grandparents etc. would do so much for all of them.
I have to strongly disagree here. I don't want KFN involved in this case or any other case for that matter!! If the A fam gets involved...they are a "package deal", imo.

I have to strongly disagree here. I don't want KFN involved in this case or any other case for that matter!! If the A fam gets involved...they are a "package deal", imo.

I liked the idea of GA only! Did not go that far to think about the entourage he would bring with him.

Okay, I'm done with my O/T posts! Back to the search!

Did GF specifically say she was sleeping with Haleigh? Or was Haleigh sleeping in the room? When my boys were that age, they liked sleeping next to my bed on the floor alot too.

It is stated Misty was sleeping with Haleigh and the 2 yrd old boy.

From article:

The 17-year-old called 911 for help as Haleigh's father returned home from an overnight shift at work:

CALLER: I just woke up and my back door was all open and I can't find my daughter.

DISPATCH: Can't find what?

CALLER: My daughter.

DISPATCH:Ok. When did you last see her?

CALLER: Um, we just like, you know, it was about 10 o'clock. She was sleeping (inaudible).

DISPATCH: Ok. How old is your daughter?

CALLER: She's 5.

DISPATCH: OK. What was she last seen wearing, Ma'am?

CALLER: She was in her pajamas. We were sleeping.

DISPATCH: OK. Alright, you said your back door was wide open?

CALLER: Yes, with a brick. Like, there was a brick on the floor. Like, when I went to sleep the door was not like that.

DISPATCH: Was your back door locked do you know?

CALLER: Yes. The back door always stays locked.

FATHER: I just got home from work, my 5-year-old daughter is gone. I need someone to be here now. I'm telling you. If I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I'm killing him. I don't care. I'll spend the rest of my life in prison.

DISPATCH: It's OK sir, we got them on the way. Can you give me a description of the pajamas she was wearing?

FATHER: I don't (expletive) know I was at work.

I can only read this text. The 17 yr old referred to Haleigh as her daughter? Can anyone relate the tone and demeanor of this call to me please? I have no audio :(

I wrote a bit about it on page 12, Kat.

Did he use other words in past tense when talking about his daughter?

I would like to know this too. I have no audio but if anyone else can find out I would deeply appreciate it and I think it's a very interesting indicator if he has used past tense.

We have no real idea...but it seems the age of the boy could be 3 years old instead of 2.

Also, there has been no further mention of a cousin and I am assuming it was a mistake on the reporter's part confused by the 17 yo gf.

My hinky meter is going off about the girlfriend and father's 911 call.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18686639/detail.html#-

(uncut 911 call)

A lot of profanity and when they are asked certain questions by the operator you can hear them in the background stalling the answers. There are parts when the operator asks the gf a question and she's like "what's that?" and the tone of her voice turns back to normal from worried.
Then when asked how much the girl weights the gf says "huh?" and says it twice trying to think of the girl's weight.
Gf also tells the operator the door was locked.
Father seems so adamant someone kidnapped his daughter threatening to kill whoever did it. Suspicious

Thank you MeoW333. I bolded the part of your interpretation that strikes me as unsettling. I'm shaking my head here.

He says in Part 2/he says to Misty: How the fxxx did you let me daughter get stolen BIxxx.

He says in Part 2/he says to Misty: How the fxxx did you let me daughter get stolen BIxxx.

Sounds like a pissed off dad to me! I can't hear it yet. Got halfway through and my son started in on his LOUD music again. ARGH. He's leaving for his classes soon and I'll finish the 911 call.

Originally Posted by raeann

I don't think George should be doing anything with missing children at all.
1. Until the case is over &
2. Until he shows the world he believes his daughter is guilty, he won't do anyone any good. He stays in denial, he does not make for a good spokesperson whatsoever. I certainly wouldn't want help from him.
3. The heros of the world like John Walsh and Marc Klass will not sit beside George on any TV show.

JMHO

Several have remarked that the idea of a shift ending at 3am is odd-well, maybe it actually ended at a more logical 11 or 12pm...and the dad was out at a bar or party. That would not be a happy thing for his girlfriend waiting at home with his kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett