FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the girlfriend "lost" her and staged an abduction because she was afraid of the reaction of the father? I'm still intrigued by the dogs hitting on the dock.

The dogs hitting on the dock is certainly not a good sign. I wonder if this Dad owns a boat.

Also, how does an abductor get the sheets and a blanket off of the bed without disturbing anyone else in that bed?

LE is following up on a new lead, according to Putnam County Sheriff on HLN now.

I am going to wait for the press conference too. Too many stories. I would like to hear everything the dad was saying in the background on the 911 call. I heard the one statement to his girlfriend. Something is not right. Also, the dogs going to the dock. Hope they find the little girl. So sad.

I wonder if she was at school that day, as the father states... "I picked her up from the bus stop" or something to that effect.

At least then we would know if she was accounted for Monday during the day.

Anyone have any luck with the shifts at his place of work? I see the company name is identified, too bad we don't have some local folks online that know another person that works there...

Strange ... I read one of the reports, that GF said the back door WAS locked.

The girlfriend seems to not have the story straight. There's differing reports about the door being locked/unlocked. In the 911 call the operator asks if the door looks like it had been pried open, the gf can't answer so the father says no they the gf relays that to the operator. I think in an article the father was saying the house had signs of forced entry, yet LE says it doesn't.

The dogs hitting on the dock is certainly not a good sign. I wonder if this Dad owns a boat.

Also, how does an abductor get the sheets and a blanket off of the bed without disturbing anyone else in that bed?

That's why I think a 17-year-old could stage it to look like one...just tossing sheets outside, putting a brick somewhere, etc. Might be what she was doing for 45 minutes before calling anyone..

I find it odd that Haleigh went missing around the same time her dad got home from work. I think the father and the gf are in cahoots with this

Maybe she didn't go missing around the time he came home from work, but that is when she was discovered to be missing.

She seems more afraid of him on the call than anything else, though I only listened to the first call. I have a 4 year old and she is 41 inches and 40lbs. I know she could have been small but it seems if you are calling someone your "daughter" you would know their height and weight. Between 40 and 60lbs is a huge difference.

Of course he seemed very mad in the background and she could have just been totally freaking out because she thought he was going to do something to her.... I don't know something is fishy.... I fear for this little girl....

And I am in constant amazement as to what kind of life situations kids are exposed to. So very sad really.

I completely agree that the gf seemed afraid or something...I know with me if I have lost something before, and knew hubby was gonna fuss about it, I kinda seemed like that, but it wasnt scared as much as it was ...oh boy now I have to listen to this all day.....

I can't tell with her if it is her being scared, or just not sure what to say since she knew he was so livid with her already....

sherriffs dept just left father's neighborhood towing small jon boat

Twitter updates coming fast and furious. I love Twitter.

GSReporters grandfather and mother say they are not allowed to help with search

What is a small jon boat? Sorry I'm unfamilar with the term.

That's why I think a 17-year-old could stage it to look like one...just tossing sheets outside, putting a brick somewhere, etc. Might be what she was doing for 45 minutes before calling anyone..

You may be right, gibby207. If so, then she probably made some mistakes. I think she might be the easiest one for LE to break if she did indeed have anything to do with Haleigh disappearing.

I wish I could be more positive and more optimistic, but this just doesn't sound right to me. If a person is telling the complete truth, they can repeat that truth verbatim time after time. Just seems someone is not being completely truthful to me.

What is a small jon boat? Sorry I'm unfamilar with the term.

Lil fishing boat Kat. Prolly about 14 feet long and most likely with a lil trolling motor on the back, if it has a motor at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member