FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh No, is right........these are the people that were taking up money in my missing granddaughter's name with her picture on jars at different places in FL, WITHOUT any family members consent. We would not have even known if someone wasn't vacationing and saw it with their own eyes.

Praying for this beautiful little girl, that she will be returned home safe.

Oh no. I pray you found your granddaughter? Do you or did you have a thread here?

I just got through the seemingly endless pages of everyone's posts...I am super impressed with you guys, as always!!!

This whole things stinks so badly...Where to even begin.

What bothers me the most is the fact that we don't have facts, really. If I were not at work, then I would write out how many contradictions I have waded through in trying to understand what the heck happened...

I have yet to listen to the 911 tape or watch the father on the news, but I am clearing him slightly...SLIGHTLY for the time being. My guard is up about the girlfriend and my gut feeling if I had to say right now is that she lost the little girl, hurt the little girl, or is directly responsible for her missing.

This one stinks...BAD.

ITA with you.

Can someone direct me to the link of the video of the father?

Found it!!!http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Okay - I just watched this and it is much more detailed than the little clips I was seeing.

I'm reserving judgment on this father for right now. I do see someone who is processing very painful information and I'm thinking that is why the "dance does not quite match the music" (using Steve H.'s metaphor).

Dad keeps saying "someone stole my child" and everytime he does, it appears to me he is trying to comprehend what that means while at the same time feeling that stab of fear go through his body. I see real anguish here. Especially when he tells the reporter that "she was afraid of the dark." You can see his anger spark again - why are you asking me stupid questions - she would not have gone out alone.

SS - I am keeping in mind that the anguish could be because he eff'd up his life - but for right now, I can clearly see this dad trying to process what is happening. I'm also keeping in mind that the young man has been up all night if he was at work until 3:30 a.m., probably making it harder to understand what is happening.

Salem

So I understand that the dogs went to the end of the dock and now LE has taken a jon boat.

Wonder if the dogs hit on the boat as well, now a diving team is going on too.... I keep going back to the 3am time, IIRC ( these articles are all over the place) is when the g/f got up to go to the bathroom and noticed she was missing. This means whenever she went to bed and when she woke to go to the bathroom is the time she went missing. Haleigh may have gotten up during that time to go to the bathroom and ran into someone who was in the home and thats when she went missing, which would explain why nobody woke up in the bedroom. IMO...

Okay - I just watched this and it is much more detailed than the little clips I was seeing.

I'm reserving judgment on this father for right now. I do see someone who is processing very painful information and I'm thinking that is why the "dance does not quite match the music" (using Steve H.'s metaphor).

Dad keeps saying "someone stole my child" and everytime he does, it appears to me he is trying to comprehend what that means while at the same time feeling that stab of fear go through his body. I see real anguish here. Especially when he tells the reporter that "she was afraid of the dark." You can see his anger spark again - why are you asking me stupid questions - she would not have gone out alone.

SS - I am keeping in mind that the anguish could be because he eff'd up his life - but for right now, I can clearly see this dad trying to process what is happening. I'm also keeping in mind that the young man has been up all night if he was at work until 3:30 a.m., probably making it harder to understand what is happening.

Salem

Salem I didn't catch that when I listened. Did he saw that she "WAS" afraid of the dark?

Have we officially figured out whether or not Hayleigh was in the bed with the girlfriend or was Hayleigh in another room and the GF went to check on her when she went to the bathroom?

Wonder if the dogs hit on the boat as well, now a diving team is going on too.... I keep going back to the 3am time, IIRC ( these articles are all over the place) is when the g/f got up to go to the bathroom and noticed she was missing. This means whenever she went to bed and when she woke to go to the bathroom is the time she went missing. Haleigh may have gotten up during that time to go to the bathroom and ran into someone who was in the home and thats when she went missing, which would explain why nobody woke up in the bedroom. IMO...

But then why would an abductor go back in the bedroom and grab sheets and the blanket from the bed?

Salem

Snipped for space....ITA. I always ask what are they really upset about?

Wonder if the dogs hit on the boat as well, now a diving team is going on too.... I keep going back to the 3am time, IIRC ( these articles are all over the place) is when the g/f got up to go to the bathroom and noticed she was missing.

(respectfully snipped)

I said this earlier in the thread but I wonder, if a boat was used, if they could find out where the boat came from by checking any records at any nearby marinas or anything. Or would that be a no go?

But then why would an abductor go back in the bedroom and grab sheets and the blanket from the bed?

Good point. Something is not adding up and now that we know that the dogs went to the end of the dock, there are divers searching the river behind the dad's house and LE towed a small fishing boat out of the area. I'm getting a bad feeling about where Haleigh is and what happened to her.

IMO first the dogs going to the end of the dock and then stopping and now LE taking the boat and diving the river = not good. Did gf know how to operate the boat? Was the boat kept IN the water at the end of the dock or on a trailer? So so so many questions.

Oh no. I pray you found your granddaughter? Do you or did you have a thread here?

No, she will be missing 5 years in March.......yes, there is a thread, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix.

I also wanted to add..........please don't be so quick to rush to judjement concerning the father's reaction or lack there of........the amount of his tears or lack there of, his language, etc.........I just say that because having been there, I can say that there is no right or wrong way to react and I believe that everyone reacts differently, some people suppress emotion and some people can not no matter how hard they try. And, it is very difficult to be thrust in front of cameras and give interviews and such when you have never, never experienced anything like that before. My daughter's father still will not do an interview with news media and I hate it really, really bad when I have to, but I realize that it is a necessity so I buck up. Believe me, I have heard it all, my tone of voice wasn't right, I cried too much, I didn't cry enough, oh, did you see her smile?, she used past tense.........all of that and more................

I am not saying that the father or gf in this case are not suspicious, just pointing out that sometimes it is very hard to go on these type reactions. The inconsistencies by the gf are what bothers me in this case. It's so sad that our children are not safe in this world.

Sheets and blankets could have been from a bed in another room. Maybe the abductor grabbed them in preparation of snatching Haleigh. Seems weird that an abductor would sneak into a house and then wait until the child got up to use the bathroom though....

Oh no KFN is getting involved with the case!:(

Kidfinders, Josh Duckett to help in search for missing girl
Last Edited: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:41 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

<snipped>
The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.

A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh?s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sh_Duckett_to_help_in_search_for_missing_girl

Sorry if this was posted already! I'm still reading the thread a few pages back.

I'm thinking the 17 year old girl has given conflicting reports because she is afraid of the boyfriend (dad). The way he was talking to her on the 911 tape leads me to believe he doesn't have much respect for her. Hopefully the FBI will be able to calm her down and get the truth out of her.

Anyone think the girlfriend "lost" her and staged an abduction because she was afraid of the reaction of the father? I'm still intrigued by the dogs hitting on the dock.

The dogs hitting on the dock is certainly not a good sign. I wonder if this Dad owns a boat.

Also, how does an abductor get the sheets and a blanket off of the bed without disturbing anyone else in that bed?

ITA... out of the same bed? Please can someone point me to article/recap where dogs hit on dock... also re sheets? Sorry I am still trying to piece this together...

I completely agree that the gf seemed afraid or something...I know with me if I have lost something before, and knew hubby was gonna fuss about it, I kinda seemed like that, but it wasnt scared as much as it was ...oh boy now I have to listen to this all day.....

I can't tell with her if it is her being scared, or just not sure what to say since she knew he was so livid with her already....

In 911 tape, dad angrily blames gf for Haleigh going missing. He's said little since re gf (that I've heard) but if people get angry about people losing things, imagine a dad's rage if he truly blames gf for not knowing where his daughter is. When I watched the video, dad's pain seemed genuine, almost palpable. W/e gf's deal I felt this dad's gut wrenching. JMO
:parrot:

Maybe 17-year-old had a friend come over, they were doing drugs or drinking, and the 5-year-old was still up. They thought it would be "cool" to take a little boat ride and took the 5-year-old with them.. 5-year-old fell over, they panicked and staged an abduction. If that is plausible, then someone else knows about this...

Also, I have a feeling the father is being truthful. I see real anguish. We already know the GF is lying as she has given differing stories.

No, she will be missing 5 years in March.......yes, there is a thread, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix.

I also wanted to add..........please don't be so quick to rush to judjement concerning the father's reaction or lack there of........the amount of his tears or lack there of, his language, etc.........I just say that because having been there, I can say that there is no right or wrong way to react and I believe that everyone reacts differently, some people suppress emotion and some people can not no matter how hard they try. And, it is very difficult to be thrust in front of cameras and give interviews and such when you have never, never experienced anything like that before. My daughter's father still will not do an interview with news media and I hate it really, really bad when I have to, but I realize that it is a necessity so I buck up. Believe me, I have heard it all, my tone of voice wasn't right, I cried too much, I didn't cry enough, oh, did you see her smile?, she used past tense.........all of that and more................

I am not saying that the father or gf in this case are not suspicious, just pointing out that sometimes it is very hard to go on these type reactions. The inconsistencies by the gf are what bothers me in this case. It's so sad that our children are not safe in this world.

OMG, I'm so sorry for all your pain. I'll add you to my prayer list.

I also wouldn't make too much of the fathers use of cuss words. Some people use that language as part of their everyday speach.

I pray they find this little girl alive and well. Please dear God not another one.

This is so frustrating! My head is spinning from the inconsistencies!

Are we to assume, then that the 17 y.o. gf went to bed at 10? Since she was sleeping right next to her, and she tells the 911 operator that the last time she saw her was at 10 and she was sleeping.....

The only reason I know of that you would sleep with a child is to get them to calm down/ get them to sleep. The grandmother states that the child went to bed at 8. Why would you get in bed with a sleeping child? Doesn't she share a bed with her boyfriend?? Just seems very strange to me.

Maybe the younger sibling was needing her, I guess we don't have all the facts, but this just jumped out at me!

:blowkiss:

So very sorry, kholloway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members