FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind is also wondering around thinking if the cousin is having a fling with the g/friend, 5yr old sees it, they panic etc etc. Of course, we can't ignore the cluster F* of child molesters around that either. I'm praying she is ok.

This article says the missing girl was last seen at 3am this morning????

Then all the other articles say she was missing at 3:45? Dad got off work at 3am. That is a tight window on time if that is accurate.

There's like 3 different stories out there...one where dad see's her at 10 pm before work....says will see her at 3 am when he gets home....girlfriend see's her gone at 3:45....now there's cousins and everybody else in the trailer.
One thing that's REALLY important here....it's NOT "31 days" after the child is missing!!! (Sorry)
I hope God is watching over this little girl....and keeps her safe from harm.

This article says the missing girl was last seen at 3am this morning????

Then all the other articles say she was missing at 3:45? Dad got off work at 3am. That is a tight window on time if that is accurate.

I don't think that's worded right. According to this foxnews article, they discovered she was gone at 3 AM. I had read earlier that the girlfriend put her to bed at 10 PM and that was the last time she had been seen. A lot of unanswered questions in this case!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490466,00.html

Are we allowed to post myspace links?
One article said the girlfriends name and said she was 23.
I found her myspace and it lists Haleigh as one of three children.
I would like to screen capture it but I seem to be impaired there.

PS- she has some of the same icons in her profile as Casey did.

Oy!!!

THE MOM, I do not believe she was married to Ronald. Her last name is Sheffield. The Putnam County Clerk records show that Ronald sought paternity in 2005 against her and there was an injuction against her for domestic violence. Also a couple of records on him. Wildlife violation and another that does not state the crime. C Sheffield violated the injunction per Duval county records and her address is listed in Glen St Mary FL.

I think this is the moms myspace not the girlfriend.

I think this is the moms myspace not the girlfriend.

I see that now (the articles are so inaccurate at this point). So she is not living in Georgia? Her myspace shows her logged in yesterday and says she is FL. Phone numbers are still Fl ?

There is a 2yr old child in the house as well, any idea who she/he belongs too?

WHat you want to bet that the 2 year old is the girlfriend's child? If that is so then the gf would have had to be about 16 when she got pregnant and now after dating the father of Haleigh for about 6 months or so now she lives with the father of Haleigh and is sharing this man with Haleigh and maybe she is jealous of this child. Wanting this man to take care of her and HER 2 year old child. This is JUST my theory. I pray I am wrong and this little girl is found safe. I will say a prayer for this baby.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490466,00.html

"Investigators in northeast Florida have questioned the father of a missing 5-year-old girl who his girlfriend says wasn't in her bed when they checked on her Tuesday morning, police told FOXNews.com.

Putnam County Sheriff's Department Sgt. Jason Nettles said he didn't have information on whether or not Haleigh Cummings' father and girlfriend are suspects in her disappearance.

"I don't know that for sure," he told FOXNews.com.

Both were questioned Tuesday by authorities. The child lived with the couple in Putnam County, Fla.

"The girlfriend and the father are cooperating with police," Special Agent Steve Donaway of the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement told an afternoon news conference.

Investigators also were interviewing others in the case, according to Nettles — including sex offenders in the area.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/10/missing_child_alert_girl_4_from_putnam_co.html

"SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a Putnam County girl.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, was last seen at her home, in the Hermus Cove area, wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

Investigators said Haleigh's father returned home early Tuesday morning to find the back door open.

Her father's girlfriend discovered Haleigh was not in her bed around 3:30 a.m.

Haleigh is 3 feet tall, has blond hair and brown eyes, and weighs 39 pounds."

This is so unbelievable! Who this day and time would go to bed without locking the door period and especially in a trailor park of all places. (I have lived in some bad ones) I dont by someone sneaking in a room where three people are sleeping and taking one. Trailor bedrooms are not all that large... sumthing very fishy here. I hope it isnt a jealous moment.

I am usually just a lurker, but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in for my first post!! On the mom's myspace page, it says her son's name is Ronald. That would make me think he is named after his dad, as that is not a common name these days. It says he is 3, but I still think he could be the other child in the room. The mom hardly mentions Haleigh or Ronald, as if she might not have custody of them. Her main focus is her new daughter- there are over 50 pictures of Chloe, and maybe 10 total of Haleigh and Robert.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Here is a video of the dad being interviewed - I couldn't hear it very well as I'm at work and I didn't really want to blare it! Something didn't seem right about the dad, but what is "right" when something like this happens?!

The one thing that sticks out to me in this whole thing is if something went down with the girlfriend, the 17 y.o. would have heard/seen something. Very strange that they won't say whether the 17 y.o. cousin is a male or female.....

My oldest will be 5 in May, and I always check on her in the night about that time when I get up to use the bathroom or if I just wake up for some reason..(sometimes my 1 yo wakes me up). Sometimes, she's up as well to go potty. It's just a parent's/adult's instinct to check on a child this age in the middle of the night if you awaken, nothing hinky IMO.

I too thought of Jessica Lunsford. I am really worried about this child....and this is the stage where TIME matters SO much, I wish I could go down there and help find her myself. What haunts me to this day is that Jessica Lunsford was alive for so long, when usually, it happens quick so........until you find the kid you just don't know what to prepare for.

I don't understand why people leave doors unlocked in this day and age!! Also my daughter who'll turn 5, we had to put safety locks on our doors since she was 3 to prevent her from wandering out (or actively running out on purpose to go play!)-- I always hated it because it makes me worry about fire safety but my kids are never far out of my reach.

I am praying for this angel's safe return. The "in the middle of the night" thing and unlocled door bothers me a lot, but these days, it only takes a second for something to happen. There are predators out there who target kids :furious: or take advantage of it if they happen to catch a kid at the wrong moment, it's why I stress to my daughter she must stay RIGHT with me when we go shopping, I must have her in my sight at all times.

Praying for Haleigh. Soooooooooo much. Please please, let this child be found alive and safe. Please let her just have wandered out, gotten lost,......I know this is so unlikely....but please.....

I think it's pretty unlikely that an intruder would have entered a trailer and abducted a 5 year old child from the same room in which a 2 year old and a 17 year old were sleeping, with the gf sleeping down the hall as well. Very unlikely.

What's the gender of the 17 year old? Who is the last person outside the household that saw the 5 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed