FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said that the wind was blowing toward the river so the bloodhounds may have been following the "skin cells" that were blown in the wind.

There were earlier reports of the bloodhounds following a "trail" to the dock on the river and the "trail" stopped there.

I was just seeing it on CNN headline news. They were saying over & over "abduction".

They may believe it is an abduction or they don't want anyone that is currently cooperating to clam up (ala casey) so they are acting like they buy it. The police in the susan smith case knew she was lying and went along with it in the press conferences.

I was watching the presser, but didn't catch all of the part about the dogs, Bloodhounds, going to the water ? Can anyone clarify ?

Yeah, a neighbor said yesterday the dogs went straight to the doc and that's when LE started searching there. Today in the presser it was downplayed that the wind was blowing that way and the dogs follow the scent and wind could have blown the scent that way. My words not their exact ones.

I have been heart broken since hearing about yet another missing child. I am irate that 44 sexual preditors would be allowed to congregate within a 5 mile area. What is going on with this world?

I think the GF is definately being looked at by LE. I did see where 1 child molester is approximately .1 miles from them.

I pray she is found safe but its not looking to promising to me.

They may believe it is an abduction or they don't want anyone that is currently cooperating to clam up (ala casey) so they are acting like they buy it. The police in the susan smith case knew she was lying and went along with it in the press conferences.

The spokesman at the press conference made it very clear that abduction could be either by a stranger or by a family member. All they seem to have mostly ruled out is that she may have wandered away on her own.

Well, at least they cleared up the blanket issue...

I can't access the audio on interviews so I'm waiting to watch them after my kids get home with my earphones for this computer...ahem.

I saw bio-mom on tv and her interview struck me as odd too. I just can't judge the responses correctly. I figure that bio-mom has nothing to do with the disappearance of this child but her interview that aired on HLN was odd. She didn't make eye contact with reporter or camera. No tears just dry sobbing. To be honest it reminded me of Susan S. but I am holding back any judgements on the Mom or Dad because I just don't think we can read their body language during a time of crisis and have it be accurate. That's just me though...for what it's worth.

Looks like they lived on a dead end, not exactly easy to drive in and out of.

ScreenHunter_1Medium-1.jpg

here's a link if you want to see it larger
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=green...244,-81.674445&spn=0.019297,0.027637&t=h&z=15

I wish the reporters would have asked for a specific timeline and where exactly everyone was that night. An official statement on the brother's age would have been nice. And is he being interviewed?

Amber Alert -- Texas EquuSearch Joins Search For Haleigh
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:33:25 PM
<snipped>
Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller said his group will join in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Josh Duckett and the Kid Finders Network are also searching for the 5-year-old Putnam County girl who vanished from her home Tuesday morning.

Texas EquuSearch opened an Orlando branch during the search for Caylee Anthony.
Article:
http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/10/missing_child_alert_girl_4_from_putnam_co.html

I'm happy TES is helping but as far as KFN they need to go away & runaway fast. That's the last fake orginization I'd want involved if I had someone missing! :furious:

As far as TES!:clap: :clap: :clap:

New details...

Not a brick, a cinder block.

Blankets were brought outside by the bloodhounds.

I thought I heard them say there were blankets in the area of the back door. And that the blankets seen in videos were the ones brought for the bloodhounds to get the girls scent from her bed. Maybe I miss heard it. I will wait and see if they post it and listen again.

Babycat, he does truly seem griefstricken. But exactly what is he griefstricken about? His daughter being abducted or the fact he effed up his life? Too hard to tell.

True, but his statements about him saying "I have custody of her" says to me "I was supposed to be caring for her. I should have been there." It's not like he's trying to shift ownership or blame. Also, his tone when talking about coming home sounds really resentful of the girlfriend.

I believe him.

First, I want to thank you all for the links, the info and the wonderful sleuthing you've already started.

Second, my heart is getting heavier and heavier that this is not going to turn out well.

Another thing they said was that they have contacted almost all of the SO's within that 5 mile radius already.

Did anyone else catch that there is a SO right across the river? That would fit in with Haleigh's scent stopping at the doc, KWIM?

And FWIW, the feds are running down the SO's.

True, but his statements about him saying "I have custody of her" says to me "I was supposed to be caring for her. I should have been there." It's not like he's trying to shift ownership or blame. Also, his tone when talking about coming home sounds really resentful of the girlfriend.

I believe him.

I tend to believe whatever happened, happened while he was at work.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-missing-florida-girl-021109,0,947501.story"It's pretty ironic. We have another child disappear seven hours before Caylee's memorial," he said.

What I find even stranger is that this location is not that far north of Orlando, this little girls name in Haileigh Maria and it sounds a lot like Caylee Maria. They both have dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

Is it possible there is a serial child killer out there and we haven't put it together yet. They do exist, look at Walsh.

I hope TES, RD and LP come together and run KFN outta town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV