FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she was home for any of it; she came home realized Haleigh missing, didn't call 911 right away, waited a half hour. If she had just woke up and realized it could potentially mean a predator still in the house, so first thing you'd think she'd do is call 911. So it sounds more like she walked upon the situation rather than woke up to it

You may be right in this statement. I kept thinking maybe the GF had guests in but why didn't it occur to me that she may have went out. This would also explain her "still" being dressed. Unless she slept in her clothes? Something is way wrong with this story. Unfortunately I think this particular 17 year old is very immature sounding and acting so far. Also unable to tell her story straight. JMHO guess we will see....

How is Cindy being there terrible for Haleigh? She is missing, was missing before Cindy got there and is missing regardless of Cindy being there or not. The Anthony's have gone through having a missing child and may be able to offer support and guidance. It may not be the guidance everyone thinks they should have, but they are trying to offer support. How is that bad?

I think the way the A's carried themselves when Caylee was missing is what is screaming to me for them to get the heck out of there.
They will have Haleigh's family against Le in no time.
JMOO

Ok....my problem with G and C being involved is this....their daughter murdered Caylee. It was not a case like Tim Millers or Mark K's. It was murder by a mom. They need to stay out of missing kid cases. They taint everything they touch, it will be more about them being there that Haleigh. Now let's forget them and stay focused here.

Why wouldn't they also take her little brother? :waitasec:

Maybe they aren't into diddling with little boys, just girls.

Ya'll have been busy since I logged out last night and I will never catch up. I guess no new news? tv is basically all about the plane crash last night, bless those poor souls and their families.

How is Cindy being there terrible for Haleigh? She is missing, was missing before Cindy got there and is missing regardless of Cindy being there or not. The Anthony's have gone through having a missing child and may be able to offer support and guidance. It may not be the guidance everyone thinks they should have, but they are trying to offer support. How is that bad?

There granddaughter's case isn't even done yet, and Casey hasn't been sent to prison yet. They need to stick to their own turf and deal with their own problems before they go buttin' into others'.
They are 2 different cases, having the Anthony's there just adds more to the mess, imo.
GA just tried to kill himself the other week, you'd think they'd be resting and sticking to themselves is what they should be doing. If their case had different circumstances and wasn't such a media circus pleaing for attention, maybe i'd think differently..

I have to defend the g/f not calling 911 for 27 minutes. Unless you have been a crime victim or read WS most people don't realize what a dangerous world that we live in or the evil in some people. When waking up, seeing the light on, checking the house, checking on the kids, your mind doesn't immediately comprehend what may have just happened to you that changes your life forever. Especially at 17 with limited life experience, you just don't expect some people to be cruel. I hope phone records will be able to give us a little more info but for right now I will defend the g/f's actions. I have a 17 year old and I can't imagine her living with a man and being mom to his 2 children. I would imagine her first phone call would be to me to ask what she should do before even thinking about calling 911 because who would ever imagine something the horrible to wake up to.

Ok....my problem with G and C being involved is this....their daughter murdered Caylee. It was not a case like Tim Millers or Mark K's. It was murder by a mom. They need to stay out of missing kid cases. They taint everything they touch, it will be more about them being there that Haleigh. Now let's forget them and stay focused here.

Amen! You said it better than i did :clap:

Many things re gf I can chalk off to nervousness, being not as articulate, experienced, prepared to face the media, or even scared of an angry dad but what troubles me is the evolution or sequence of changes in her story. In particular eg, when it is questioned how a child could be taken right out from the bed she initially claimed to be sleeping in w Haleigh, she proceeds then to a different bed... when that's questioned, oh woops it was a different room... when bathroom story is questioned ie when she first realized or discovered, this seems to change, now light was on eg, all continually in order to account for or explain holes or problems w her current story... Not certain this is indicative of guilt, but if we're telling the truth, no matter how uneducated, inarticulate, nervous, we might leave parts out, might not describe clearly or explain very well the first time, but not contradict ourselves, w inaccuracies over and over.
:confused: :waitasec:

ETA: As I've said, t's just a matter of the degree of guiltiness, which could be simply leaving briefly. JMO
:parrot:

Did G and C ASK before going there? If it were me, I'd want to be asked, before having them just show up. If they just 'appear' you're in a sticky situation then... since you'd have to tell them to leave.

Many things re gf I can chalk off to nervousness, being not as articulate, experienced, prepared to face the media, or even scared of an angry dad... but what troubles me is the evolution or sequence of changes in her story. In particular eg, when it is questioned how a child could be taken right out from the bed she initially claimed to be sleeping in w Haleigh, she proceeds then to a different bed... when that's questioned, oh woops it was a different room... when bathroom story is questioned this seems to change, lights etc all continually in order to explain problems w her current story... Not certain this is indicative of guilt, but as others have said if we're telling the truth, no matter how uneducated, inarticulate, nervous, we might leave parts out, might not describe or explain very well the first time but not contradict ourselves over and over. JMO :confused: :waitasec:

:parrot:

Agreed! It also explains why LE is interviewing the family again, probably hoping they'll get a straight story out of her.
As for the father sticking by the gf, i don't understand it unless he had a hand in it, or he wants to keep tight tabs on her.

I am going to start 2 threads, one for media only and one for links to docs, both NO DISCUSSION...Please allow SWAG1959, who so kindly volunteer to go through all 10 threads and put media links up in order, time to work on getting all media links up to date then we can add from there.

I will be back to post links to 2 forums.

Those of you interested in talking about astrology etc, please start a separate thread for discussion on this subject so you can stay organized and not lost in main discussion threads.

TIA.

SS is there a timeline in these types of cases where they make a declaration as you mentioned? I'm not familiar and was curious to know when they make the determinations to declare homicide or missing persons, and do you know what type of timeline would be used to decide when to scale back operations if she isn't found? TIA
There is no timeline. If they find a body or evidence of foul play (such as a significant amount of blood), they can declare it a homicide so the investigation moves to that unit vs. missing persons unit.

They scale back operations when they have exhausted possible locations to search and viable leads have dried up. Again, there is no timeline they follow as each case is different.

Can anyone remember where we can find the 2 statements from Misty about going to the bathroom? The one where she says it was Haleigh who went, then the other where she was the one who went?

On Myspace, buying his girlfriend as his pet
WTH?

I have a myspace as well. I dont have this Application or game. But it is very popular with people. I have looked through other friends and family members pages of Crystal and Chad, they are all playing it. Not so much the game that caught me off but some of the comments they left after buying each other, if you will. It's hard to see but if you look right under the post they leave comments to one another.
:eek:

Someone did put a map up, Misty's brother's home is just a short walk through the woods behind their trailer.

See this is the part that makes me think the door was propped open because Misti was out of the house but not really far away. Prop the door open thinking you could hear if one of the kids started crying?

Haleigh very well might have woken up scared, drug her blanket with her since the house would be cold with the door open. Scared of the dark or not, what if she woke up scared, cold and alone in the house. Out the open door, and into pedophile row.

I don't think Misti has a car, I don't think she went far. And neighbors probably would have noticed a car coming and going.

I'm confused to this as well. I think the reporter has it wrong. Heck, last night Fox said they lived in a RV. UGH.. Misty said she got up to go to the bathroom, didnt make it because she saw the kitchen light on, she went out into the kitchen and saw the back door was open.

RVs and camper trailers only have one door. It could have been just a single-wide mobile home, where do we get that it was a double-wide? In the pics, it looks like a single to me.

I am going to start 2 threads, one for media only and one for links to docs, both NO DISCUSSION...Please allow SWAG1959, who so kindly volunteer to go through all 10 threads and put media links up in order, time to work on getting all media links up to date then we can add from there.

I will be back to post links to 2 forums.

Those of you interested in talking about astrology etc, please start a separate thread for discussion on this subject so you can stay organized and not lost in main discussion threads.

TIA.
:blowkiss: Thanks Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads