Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
CA too? Oh no, this is terrible for Haleigh imo.

How is Cindy being there terrible for Haleigh? She is missing, was missing before Cindy got there and is missing regardless of Cindy being there or not. The Anthony's have gone through having a missing child and may be able to offer support and guidance. It may not be the guidance everyone thinks they should have, but they are trying to offer support. How is that bad?

Not sure about this mobile home, but most double wides that have a master bedroom, the bathroom is in the bedroom, not across or down the hall. So which bedroom were they actually sleeping in?

Double wides do have the master bedroom with the bathroom in it, i would guess that is how their's was set up. My sis used to have one, i wish i could draw a diagram for ya'll. It was a 3 bedroom double wide she had.

IMO, guys just are not that obsessive about calling home to check on their kids. Even some moms are not, if they trust the person keeping them. When my mother kept my boys, I rarely called to check on them, unless I knew they were sick or something. I trusted her to call me if something happened, and she did. And it could be that due to the type of work he did, he was just too busy to make a call. I see your point, but he seems a little immature to me too, so he just might not think about something like that. JMO.

This is a very good point Tx and DJK, we don't have if there was any contact during the evening. I would love a reporter to find this out.

Also, thanks Meo for the info on the location of the uncle, very interesting

hmmmn - she did say she was cleaning that night.

IIRC, i believe she did say something to that effect.
She also mentioned in another interview that she'd use the back door to take out the garbage..

Not miscommication with reporters, both of these statements came out of Misty's mouth during interviews.

I have searched to find MISTY actually stating that Haleigh used the bathroom. Do you know where it can be found?? TIA

I wasn't saying that Misty hasn't changed her story BUT had only heard it from a reporter (Haleigh used the bathroom) not actually Misty's OWN words. I have ACTUALLY heard Misty stating SHE/HERSELF used the bathroom.:waitasec:

How is Cindy being there terrible for Haleigh? She is missing, was missing before Cindy got there and is missing regardless of Cindy being there or not. The Anthony's have gone through having a missing child and may be able to offer support and guidance. It may not be the guidance everyone thinks they should have, but they are trying to offer support. How is that bad?

I find it very unhealthy for GA and their actions towards the media may steer the family to have the same 'attitude' and turn the media against them. CA, I'm concerned will tell them to get lawyers and tell the media to 'go away' because they're not helping. That in my opinion is not a good thing for Haleigh. Yesterday on the news, GA already mispoke and said "Caylee" but he was meaning to say Haleigh. That tells me he is in over his head.
my 2cents

Only fear I have is that the Anthonys will advise the family of Haleigh to not offer information to the police, to get lawyers etc. The Anthonys have made it clear they do not trust LE and im just afraid that message will be passed on to Haleighs family and that will just slow the investigation way down.

So you'd not call 911 for a whole half hour? Not knowing if the predator was still inside the house, and a child was missing? :eek:
Misty said she noticed Haleigh was gone at 3am and didn't call 911 until 3:27am

I don't think she said it was exactly 3 AM, she said sometime after 3, so it's possible that it could have been closer to 3:30. And someone that young is not going to call 911 the very second, she would probably look around in the house first, or even go outside to see if she was close by. I don't make too much out of the time lapse myself, because there are all kinds of explanations that could be applied. And she was scared, so she wasn't being rational. However, she sounded more in control on that 911 call than he did, he was completely hysterical and blabbering uncontrollably.

Good lord,speaking in tongues? sheesh
Where have the girlfriends parents been?
and as usual, Im going to ask again, who watched this child before g/f came along????

I find it very unhealthy for GA and their actions towards the media may steer the family to have the same 'attitude' and turn the media against them. CA, I'm concerned will tell them to get lawyers and tell the media to 'go away' because they're not helping. That in my opinion is not a good thing for Haleigh. Yesterday on the news, GA already mispoke and said "Caylee" but he was meaning to say Haleigh. That tells me he is in over his head.
my 2cents

ITA with you the A's really don't need to be inserting themselves into this case.

I have searched to find MISTY actually stating that Haleigh used the bathroom. Do you know where it can be found?? TIA

I wasn't saying that Misty hasn't changed her story BUT had only heard it from a reporter (Haleigh used the bathroom) not actually Misty's OWN words. I have ACTUALLY heard Misty stating SHE/HERSELF used the bathroom.:waitasec:

I'll see if I can find it for you..

IMO, guys just are not that obsessive about calling home to check on their kids. Even some moms are not, if they trust the person keeping them. When my mother kept my boys, I rarely called to check on them, unless I knew they were sick or something. I trusted her to call me if something happened, and she did. And it could be that due to the type of work he did, he was just too busy to make a call. I see your point, but he seems a little immature to me too, so he just might not think about something like that. JMO.

put you mom in one hand and then put that gf in the other hand, ya can not even compare the two in my book and I do not even know your mother. this guy as far as I'm concerning is pushing close to basic child neglect issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member